Thai Police Arrest Nigerian Facebook Cheat

webfact

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why would a sane person send money to someone they have never met.

These Nigerian scams only work on people fueled with greed , this leafy was led to believe she was going to get 3 million thb !

Same with the black money scam ...

As the other poster said , there are many thai ladies pulling similar scams here in Thailand , what is to say she hadn't scammed a westerner out of that money .. Karma ?

They are many more out there

Hmm,just curious,the nigerian guy did anything against the law?Why the police took him into custody?I can't see any reason.

If i talk with u in msn or facebook and tell u I might marry u,but please send me 50000bt,I don't think this is reason enough

to take me in custody

Why would a sane person send money to someone they have never met.

These Nigerian scams only work on people fueled with greed , this leafy was led to believe she was going to get 3 million thb !

Same with the black money scam ...

As the other poster said , there are many thai ladies pulling similar scams here in Thailand , what is to say she hadn't scammed a westerner out of that money .. Karma ?

They are many more out there

Hmm,just curious,the nigerian guy did anything against the law?Why the police took him into custody?I can't see any reason.

If i talk with u in msn or facebook and tell u I might marry u,but please send me 50000bt,I don't think this is reason enough

to take me in custody

Taking money under false pretenses. I guess if he would have showed his ugly mug and said this is who I am, marry me and send me money . . . They impersonate others because they know duped victims would not send them money if they were honest about who and what they are. Classic fraud. Material misrepresentation and reliance upon that representation to one's detriment. What is not to understand?

This is not a news to me,our Thais sisters are the grand Masters,they do this with farangs,marry old and dying farang,poison him or give him sex till he dies,after he must have bought a house in her name.

Greed made her send money to her fellow greedy partner,the police should arrest the Thais girl too if they want to eradicate this sort of Scam in our country.

You're right! But obviously there are "givers" and "takers" all over the planet. One of your sisters is my wife and she's cool....

Dying on or under one of your sisters might be a trustworthy way of reaching Nirvana in our country....biggrin.png

Then better buy your Cofin and write down your WILL before you reach your Adulterous NIrvana in your womanless country.

I blame my Thais sister for open their legs for all kids of Dick because of dirty smelly money of the farangs,they kind of girls farang enjoy in thais they can not have such girls in their country till they die,2015 has it advantages and disadvantages,one good one among them is this.

Edited by ANTIRACIST

This is not a news to me,our Thais sisters are the grand Masters,they do this with farangs,marry old and dying farang,poison him or give him sex till he dies,after he must have bought a house in her name.

Greed made her send money to her fellow greedy partner,the police should arrest the Thais girl too if they want to eradicate this sort of Scam in our country.

You're right! But obviously there are "givers" and "takers" all over the planet. One of your sisters is my wife and she's cool....

Dying on or under one of your sisters might be a trustworthy way of reaching Nirvana in our country....biggrin.png

Then better buy your Coffin and write down your WILL before you reach your Adulterous Nirvanas in your woman less country

A, ermm.gif

Then better buy your Cofin and write down your WILL before you reach your Adulterous NIrvana in your womanless country.

I blame my Thais sister for open their legs for all kids of Dick because of dirty smelly money of the farangs,they kind of girls farang enjoy in thais they can not have such girls in their country till they die,2015 has it advantages and disadvantages,one good one among them is this.

Whores are in all countries. The problem in your country is called poverty, so many have "good luck", a house or more, cars for the family motorbikes, payed bills for accidents that never happened.

So what's wrong with your sisters? Do farlang tell them stories like:"I luv u tuu mach"?

Stay on the carpet and see reality.My Thai wife, but NOT your sister is a farmer's daughter and she had never worked in a bar.

She couldn't speak English when I first met her, but I've learned Thai. I hope you do understand that not all foreigners are here foe cheap Puyss.

Who's problem is it that too many are not making enough money?

How many sisters do you know, who get a Buddha around their necks from their parents and sent off to Pattaya, Bangkok, or somewhere else?

Don't you think that all the parents know what your sisters are doing there?

I see Thais going to Karaoke, "massage saloons" and other places here in YOUR country. How can you blame foreigners for having more money?

Ask TV for my address and you can show up with many of your brothers. I went through that before. Guys like you never fight alone.

Your culture has a problem.

Greetings from Isaan................wai.gif

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

Now I read that headline and thought to myself, There's no way that Mark Zuckerberg is Nigerian....................

oh my friend. If you are anything but a comedian your talent is being wasted. I'm in stiches laughing. lol!!!

Well I tell you what if this is a crime half the bar girls would be under arrest for asking the farang to send them money. Saying they are in love and he's the only one.

I can't count how many bar girls I see withdrawing thousands of baht, driven to the ATM by their Thai husbands in Patong every evening. Just in time when the UK banks have opened for business.

They could be earning the money legitimately of course. If they are i'm in the wrong job. tongue.png

Just go and sit in an internet cafe. The same girls show up driven by hubby. Then it's onto msn and facebook. 'Hello da'ling...' 'I miss you da'ling.' 'When you come again da'ling...' cheesy.gif

• Like 2

Now I read that headline and thought to myself, There's no way that Mark Zuckerberg is Nigerian....................

oh my friend. If you are anything but a comedian your talent is being wasted. I'm in stiches laughing. lol!!!

I've been called many things on here but never a comedian! Thanks and I'm here all week............

• Like 2

This is the old romance scam -- nearly as nasty as the charity scams.

There are no depths to which these people will not sink to take money which is not theirs.

So when will the Thai authorities begin filing charges against the many Thai women using the same tactics as this Nigerian fellow?

I know, it's a rhetorical question. The answer is never as the shoe is on the other foot.

• Like 2

This is the old romance scam -- nearly as nasty as the charity scams.

There are no depths to which these people will not sink to take money which is not theirs.

So when will the Thai authorities begin filing charges against the many Thai women using the same tactics as this Nigerian fellow?

I know, it's a rhetorical question. The answer is never as the shoe is on the other foot.

You have to draw aine somewhere. If the girl post pictures of someone else and targets a bunch of folks with same scam, then fraud.

If hot young girl meets dumpy guy in bar and says she loves him and will marry him in 2 hours and drunk dumpy old guy gives her money and believes her, stupid guy. Even ugly dude in relationship with hot chick is getting some benefit for the money she may part from him and probably gives the money in the first place because he wants to keep getting either attention or better from hot young chick.

Hard to give good examples, but one should easily be able to see the difference.

Are you on PCP?

• Like 1

I've been called many things on here but never a comedian! Thanks and I'm here all week............

Usually the comedy is inadvertant.

Isn't a clown a type of comedian?

You can tell the good sisters. They are the ones that stay with you after you buy them a house.

Dont trust anyone or anything from African countries .least of all Nigeria.From people to services( and emails ) not a shread of honesty

Sent from my LG-P350 using Thaivisa Connect App

An who shall we TRUST? YOU Westerners??? the evil you people do in our country and the world at large is 90% greater than what Africans does. keep deceiving yourself thinking your Clean and trustworthy

Dont trust anyone or anything from African countries .least of all Nigeria.From people to services( and emails ) not a shread of honesty

An who shall we TRUST? YOU Westerners??? the evil you people do in our country and the world at large is 90% greater than what Africans does. keep deceiving yourself thinking your Clean and trustworthy

Did your farang stop sending you money? tongue.png

An who shall we TRUST? YOU Westerners??? the evil you people do in our country and the world at large is 90% greater than what Africans does.

Its a tough job, but someones gotta do it. :rolleyes:

I saw this guy and another black guy with dreadlocks in UOB bank on Saturday morning at Paragon, they were having to wait around as there was a problem with the Western Union transaction they were doing.

There's a facebook page for a similar name (with an attached James) who lives in Abuja, Nigeria. His quote is

"To dreem the incredible,you must dreem the imposible" (sic)

Seems like he put theory into practice.

'They became lovers'

I presume not in the literal sense, because it would be hard not to notice her silver-haired caucausian Brit had morphed into a 6 foot plus black man.

There is something sweetly ironic about this story.....although I can't quite put my finger on what it is....whistling.gif

Facebook lovers- not lovers as in the real world sense.

I'm not sorry to say I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

To send that kind of money to somebody purporting that they have millions, of thai baht that is, is just madness.

To connect with somebody online that doesn't have a webcam, and agree to marriage, is just downright thick!

Any woman with half-sense would be aware or very wary of dupes and scams.

So there we have it: She didn't see him once on a live webcam (which would be the normal thing to pursue), had no idea what he looked like, sent him a ridiculous amount of money, offered marriage to a guy she had no real idea about but said they had fallen in 'love', and ended up duped.

More fool the thicko, even if this guy was a scam artist.

Thai girls need to learn their lessons, just as farangs had to over the years!!!!

-mel.

Stay cool. This lady is not unique but IMO rather typical of a very large section of the electorate. They voted so they could be rich six months later on, their children would join the computer age, there would be a significant increase in the minimum wage level and graduates guaranteed 15K baht per month. Just another instance of thoughtlessness driven by greed.

Nice to see the boot on the other foot for once.