Thai Police Arrest Nigerian Facebook Cheat

webfact

Dont trust anyone or anything from African countries .least of all Nigeria.From people to services( and emails ) not a shread of honesty

Sent from my LG-P350 using Thaivisa Connect App

An who shall we TRUST? YOU Westerners??? the evil you people do in our country and the world at large is 90% greater than what Africans does. keep deceiving yourself thinking your Clean and trustworthy

Given your posts...your handle is rather ironic.

And can you post a reference to the "90%"?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is not a news to me,our Thais sisters are the grand Masters,they do this with farangs,marry old and dying farang,poison him or give him sex till he dies,after he must have bought a house in her name.

Greed made her send money to her fellow greedy partner,the police should arrest the Thais girl too if they want to eradicate this sort of Scam in our country.

So all your Thai sisters are transexuals? What about your non-Thai sisters? Are all of them male World class chess players? Exactly how many farangs have your sisters poisoned? Or murdered by insisting on excessive bouts of sex? Don't they care for the tried and tested Thai method of a gentle push off a high balcony?

I think you will find that we start the process of dying the very moment that we are born whether we marry or not, and the vast majority of wives share sexual experiences with their husbands but only when they are alive. I discount that there may be a miniscule number of necrophiliacs. Are you stating that the only way to have a sexual relationship with a Thai lady is to buy her a house? If so I know of quite a few ladies that must own large estates.

After reviewing other posts by yourself I have to conclude that your posting name does not support the tenor of the views you express.

• Like 1

So if a Thai girl gives me a fake name on facebook and asks me to send her money under false pretenses I can have the police arrest her?

Ahh, the land of double standardswhistling.gif

Of course you can. This is not a double standard but would be more about you not wanting to advertise being an idiot by reporting the crime. I'm sure you can also press charges against your girlfriend back home who asks for money to fix her car but uses the money to go out with her friends. Fraud is fraud but most people simply don't get the police involved in these types of relationship situations.

So if a Thai girl gives me a fake name on facebook and asks me to send her money under false pretenses I can have the police arrest her?

Of course you can't. Haven't you read the fine print in the sick buffalo handbook? :rolleyes:

This is not a news to me,our Thais sisters are the grand Masters,they do this with farangs,marry old and dying farang,poison him or give him sex till he dies,after he must have bought a house in her name.

Greed made her send money to her fellow greedy partner,the police should arrest the Thais girl too if they want to eradicate this sort of Scam in our country.

And of course the farangs send money to Thai girls because they simply want to help a less fortunate person in a developing nation and has nothing to do with their self interests. Nothing to do with thinking they can control the girl with money and buy love and sex from a much younger girl who they mistakenly believe they are shrewder than.

Edited by Nisa

Of course you can. This is not a double standard but would be more about you not wanting to advertise being an idiot by reporting the crime. I'm sure you can also press charges against your girlfriend back home who asks for money to fix her car but uses the money to go out with her friends. Fraud is fraud but most people simply don't get the police involved in these types of relationship situations.

Ok, let me clarify; if I did have her arrested (I actually disagree with you, I think the police would NOT arrest her) would they put her in handcuffs, take a picture and slap in the newspaper?

Sorry to burst your bubble.

I knew a Thai woman some years ago who said she had met a Farang online, what a great guy he was but he was a student so couldn't afford to call her or come to Thailand, she called him many times.

I seriously believe that she would have sent him the airfare, if, after showing me his email to her containing his picture I hadn't pointed out it was in fact a picture of a young Hugh Grant. Hugh Grant wasn't so well known then.

There are a lot of very lonely people who desperately want to believe that the people they contact through facebook, MSN etc, are who they claim to be, sadly these people are prime targets for scams.

I would guess that a large percentage of so called Thai Women online are in fact farang men.

BangkokChat was famed for that, ThaiGirlTeen (TGT) being a good example.

Edited by Banzai99
  • Like 1

People who fall for get-rich-quick scams actually deserve to be conned, unless they are extremely elderly and/or mentally handicapped. That is the classic greed devouring itself. The much more toxic scams are the email charity scams where youre led to think you are helping somebody start an orphanage or something. A lot of well-meaning people fall for the charity scams & that is a shame, but if you fall for the get-rich-quick scams it serves you right.

You're right! But obviously there are "givers" and "takers" all over the planet. One of your sisters is my wife and she's cool....

Dying on or under one of your sisters might be a trustworthy way of reaching Nirvana in our country....biggrin.png

Then better buy your Cofin and write down your WILL before you reach your Adulterous NIrvana in your womanless country.

I blame my Thais sister for open their legs for all kids of Dick because of dirty smelly money of the farangs,they kind of girls farang enjoy in thais they can not have such girls in their country till they die,2015 has it advantages and disadvantages,one good one among them is this.

This case has nothing to do with Thai tramps hoeing in the streets.

These types if cases bother me because you have thieves preying in lonely vulnerable people. They also prey on the elderly.

This Nigerian obviously reaches out to many Facebook women until he funds a lonely, guilable victim.

If some old guy or fat bald aging dude goes to Thailand to get some booty he cannot score in his own country, he is not getting scammed. Seriously, does he really think that hot 20 year old is attracted to his ugly butt. Both parties here are getting a benefit. Quid pro quo.

The chick in this case got nothing but scammed out of her money, a broken heart and more distrust.

Exactly what I was thinking! Not much sympathy for the victim on here, just rants about 'irony' and similar 'scams'. Bullshit, if you fall for a girl who is clearly way out of your league and send her lots of money, more fool you! You can't become embittered against all Thai women to a point where you fail to show empathy. I feel sorry for the poor lass. These Nigerians are tapping into a pool of women desperate to improve their own impoverished situation. What a dirty trick!

Ok, let me clarify; if I did have her arrested (I actually disagree with you, I think the police would NOT arrest her) would they put her in handcuffs, take a picture and slap in the newspaper?

What bubble is that you are bursting? crazy.gif You asked a question, I answered it and you didn't agree with my answer then changed the question. Do you have a bubble that gets burst when somebody shares a different opinion or view that your own?

By the way, in Thai law, you don't need a police officer to file criminal charges against somebody and defrauding somebody is a crime.

But the bottom line is people (especially men) generally would not want such an incident (romance con) to become public and move to make it a public criminal matter. Women and men con each other for money or sex all across the globe every day but most the overwhelming vast majority don't run to the law and cry victim ... be it a guy scammed for money or a gal being scammed (told lies) to get her into bed.

Another Nigerian bites the dust.

i wonder when the 'fraud culture' stated in Nigeria? here in the UK, they are disproportionally

high housing and other benefit scammers, mind you they are also righteous Christians and Muslims so no change there then

And of course the farangs send money to Thai girls because they simply want to help a less fortunate person in a developing nation and has nothing to do with their self interests. Nothing to do with thinking they can control the girl with money and buy love and sex from a much younger girl who they mistakenly believe they are shrewder than.

Well I don't know about love, but the sex is certainly for sale. But the definition of a good deal is when both parties feel smarter than the other.

You sound a lot like my ex-wife (farang). She told me once that the Thai girls don't really love me, they are only pretending. I explained to her that they do a much better job of it than she ever did.

Thanks for that. It helps me understand your posts much better having this insight about you.

Edit: You might want to look up the saying about a good deal and consider why you would mangle this. It isn't about being smarter but a deal where both parties feel like they have won or got a good deal ... it is not a zero sum game where there needs to be a loser or somebody smarter. A good deal creates a win win situation and not a person outsmarting another. Kind of sad in my mind to have such a view.

Edited by Nisa

What is interesting is that a story of a women being conned by a foreigner has turned into a debate about Thai women scamming foreigners. Are there men on this forum that really have such low self esteem and/or hatred towards women?

I am deeply offended! I'll have you know my wife is a woman, and so is my girlfriend.

• Like 2

What is interesting is that a story of a women being conned by a foreigner has turned into a debate about Thai women scamming foreigners. Are there men on this forum that really have such low self esteem and/or hatred towards women?

That's a rhetorical question yes.

• Like 1

Well I don't know about love, but the sex is certainly for sale. But the definition of a good deal is when both parties feel smarter than the other.

You sound a lot like my ex-wife (farang). She told me once that the Thai girls don't really love me, they are only pretending. I explained to her that they do a much better job of it than she ever did.

Thanks for that. It helps me understand your posts much better having this insight about you.

Edit: You might want to look up the saying about a good deal and consider why you would mangle this. It isn't about being smarter but a deal where both parties feel like they have won or got a good deal ... it is not a zero sum game where there needs to be a loser or somebody smarter. A good deal creates a win win situation and not a person outsmarting another. Kind of sad in my mind to have such a view.

With that insight and $2, you can get a cup of coffee at MacDonald's.

Actually, you raised the "smarter/shrewder" issue. It was my way of expressing that if she's happy with what I'm giving her, and I'm happy with what she's giving me, where's the bitch?

The answer is back in Australia, seriously annoyed because I'm not devastated after she divorced me, and actually enjoying myself more than I had done in years.

• Like 1

What bubble is that you are bursting? crazy.gif You asked a question, I answered it and you didn't agree with my answer then changed the question. Do you have a bubble that gets burst when somebody shares a different opinion or view that your own?

By the way, in Thai law, you don't need a police officer to file criminal charges against somebody and defrauding somebody is a crime.

But the bottom line is people (especially men) generally would not want such an incident (romance con) to become public and move to make it a public criminal matter. Women and men con each other for money or sex all across the globe every day but most the overwhelming vast majority don't run to the law and cry victim ... be it a guy scammed for money or a gal being scammed (told lies) to get her into bed.

I see your point (also apologies, didn't mean to be snarky) but I also see this as a clear case of bias. Then again, maybe like you said, Thai women are just crybabies.

Interesting viewpoints as always! I wonder if the Thai lady involved would have reacted similarly if this guy was just a different Farang and not a Nigerian... in my experiences those of darker skin colour are not always treated equally to those of fairer complexion by Thais.

Actually that's putting it fairly mildly, in terms of negative reactions based purely on appearance/colour of skin Thailand has struck me as one of the most racist countries I've ever lived in.

Clearly she was being scammed but had said scammer turned out to be a white guy, albeit not matching the photo on his facebook page, would he have been arrested?

Interesting viewpoints as always! I wonder if the Thai lady involved would have reacted similarly if this guy was just a different Farang and not a Nigerian... in my experiences those of darker skin colour are not always treated equally to those of fairer complexion by Thais.

Actually that's putting it fairly mildly, in terms of negative reactions based purely on appearance/colour of skin Thailand has struck me as one of the most racist countries I've ever lived in.

Clearly she was being scammed but had said scammer turned out to be a white guy, albeit not matching the photo on his facebook page, would he have been arrested?

It might be financial rather than racial. Thailand has a blind spot for financial crimes committed by rich people, there is the hi-so thing where to be hi-so is so aspirational, and rich people are treated differently, it is possible that black Africans are considered generally poorer than white EU/US people and therefor are treated differently by the law and by some overly aspirational Thais who see hi-so's as gods.

Edited by Yunla
  • Like 2

It might be financial rather than racial. Thailand has a blind spot for financial crimes committed by rich people, there is the hi-so thing where to be hi-so is so aspirational, and rich people are treated differently, it is possible that black Africans are considered generally poorer than white EU/US people and therefor are treated differently by the law and by some overly aspirational Thais who see hi-so's as gods.

I understand and agree with your point but I see considerable importance placed purely on skin colour - I have never seen so many skin bleaching products on sale or in use in any other country I've lived in, why?

I think this goes hand in hand with the points you've raised, with the perception being that the darker the skin the more manual labour that individual has been involved in (working the fields = exposure to sun = Lo-So), while the stereo-typical image of a Hi-So Thai is one of unnaturally pale complexion.

I believe that this notion that you can tell someone's financial status based purely on skin tone is inherently racist and prevalent in Thailand. I just wonder how far these views extend past Thais views of each other and onto other nationalities...

• Like 2

I believe that this notion that you can tell someone's financial status based purely on skin tone is inherently racist and prevalent in Thailand. I just wonder how far these views extend past Thais views of each other and onto other nationalities...

Its sort of ironic that chalk-white EU/US people spend a fortune to get suntanned in exotic countries and sunbeds, fake tan etc. You are right about the field-worker part too, my best friend in Thailand is from a long farming family who all look like walnuts from a lifetime under the sun, and she moved to Bangkok & walks round with an umbrella to stop even tiny rays of sun hitting her, and she hopes her children will grow up to be even paler than she is.

It was an old joke at our house when Yingluck was running for office on her "solidarity with the field-workers against the hi-so elites" ticket, that she looked about ten thousand shades lighter than all her voters & the nearest she ever got to an actual field was seeing a postcard of one.

Edited by Yunla
  • Like 2

Of cause Racist still exist but in a minimal way these days,unlike the 80's. Even on Visa's you found racism,if not why not give all Nationality equal visa,same condition,if anyone fullfils that good if not then not our fault, but we see different conditions for different countries,to me personally this is racism,and we have to work hard to eradicate this from out nation. Just as anbody who fullfils criteria can enter america,so we shall also do,unless when the said person violatas the law can he only be purnished not all race seen as evil as it is been done.coffee1.gif

I understand and agree with your point but I see considerable importance placed purely on skin colour - I have never seen so many skin bleaching products on sale or in use in any other country I've lived in, why?

I think this goes hand in hand with the points you've raised, with the perception being that the darker the skin the more manual labour that individual has been involved in (working the fields = exposure to sun = Lo-So), while the stereo-typical image of a Hi-So Thai is one of unnaturally pale complexion.

Must be why the whites in America spend so much time trying to darken their skin .. because we all know how well dark skinned folks have been treated there wink.png

Seriously, it is not a status thing, now a days it is almost always about perceived beauty. Not only from the media but the natural tendency for people to believe other people's features are more attractive be it dark skin vs pale, curly hair vs straight or having a big nose vs a small one.

The suspect claimed he wished to bring in a Bt3million dowry but could not afford the fee of Bt321,560, so he asked her to help. The victim wired him Bt74,560 but Henry said he needed more. That made her suspicious and she turned to the police.

I wonder where she got the 74,560 Baht to send to the Nigerian guy. Most likely one of the other farang she was scamming woke up to an urgent phone call about a sick buffalo

I see your point (also apologies, didn't mean to be snarky) but I also see this as a clear case of bias. Then again, maybe like you said, Thai women are just crybabies.

No problem, I think we all (as I probably did) read too much into a post in terms of the tone the poster was using.

And no doubt bias exists but in this case vs. Thai women cheating men on the internet, I don't see it simply because I am not aware of any testing of this theory (cops ignoring a victim). The only reports I hear about these Thai women are gossip type talk (not anyone pressing charges). I did a quick search on the net and didn't see anything out there about anyone going to the police.

One of the stories I was trying to find on the internet was one I remember reading about a women who conned a few guys into sending airfare. To add insult to injury, she didn't just take their money and not buy a ticket but had all the men go to the airport to meet her at the same time on the same flight which she obviously wasn't on. I could swear I read a news report of this actual incident and it is not urban legend ... what I couldn't remember about the story was if any of the men tried to press charges.

But this really has got me curious if anyone has links to article(s) were a dude actually did put his foot down and try to criminally go after somebody in this type of love/sex internet con girl type situation ... obviously involving in Thai women to try to keep this somewhat on topic.

Dont trust anyone or anything from African countries .least of all Nigeria.From people to services( and emails ) not a shread of honesty

Sent from my LG-P350 using Thaivisa Connect App

An who shall we TRUST? YOU Westerners??? the evil you people do in our country and the world at large is 90% greater than what Africans does. keep deceiving yourself thinking your Clean and trustworthy

You really take an interesting stance for someone whose nic is ANTIRACIST.

I don't personally care who you trust.

You sound a bit Thai in that regardless of the evidence of wrong-doing, you attempt to turn the tables on whoever calls bullshite on the antisocial behavior of your countrymen.

You know, glass houses and stones and all that rubbish.

• Like 1