App For Listening To Australian Radio

SoloFlyer

Found it. ABC has their own app., just a tad harder to find cause you need to dl from Aus app store. Some content cant be streamed live, but plenty of downloadable content. Just gotta work out what programs are worth listening to.

Found it. ABC has their own app., just a tad harder to find cause you need to dl from Aus app store. Some content cant be streamed live, but plenty of downloadable content. Just gotta work out what programs are worth listening to.

Thanks.

By the way, did you try TuneIn Radio (free version)?

^^ Just came back from longish drive uisng tunein. Great app for what I was looking for, thx. Minimal drops in the car. Good features in the app. Only problem is it reminded me how bad music sounds on the radio in a car.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Not sure about the usage over 3g as I use it solely on my iMac, but I listen to Triple J pretty much everyday via "Radioshift", and that's worked well for me. It's a paid app, but will record shows and the quality is perfectly fine with some decent speakers...

My experience with anything streaming over 3g here is poor, but I'm living on the outskirts of Bangkok as opposed to the centre & that may make a difference...

Good luck.

Tunein works great. Even over 3g. If your on wifi when you start it up, it seems to save a large portion of the stream so that if your signal drops out you can slide back an hour or so in the program.

Soon got sick of tripplej though, but Dig music is fantastic.

Thanks.

By the way, did you try TuneIn Radio (free version)?

Tunein Rocks.