Are Airlines Going Through A Hausse ?

yermanee

3-4 months ago till this month my inbox was inundated with special offers from all kinds of airlines, even airlines that I haven't used for more than 10 years.

The last 2 weeks : nothing, zilch, ne rien, nichts !!! sad.png

except some offers from Etihad for stays in AbuDhabi and announcing new partners.coffee1.gif

What's your take on this ?

Yermanee wai.gif

High season???? I'm not getting much other, except for Air Asia!!

Yes high season, but the last few years high season didn't mean no special offers, and now nothing at all.blink.png

And I'm sorry Craig, AA may be some sort of airline but I don't consider it as one I would contemplate to ever use.tongue.png

Yermaneewai.gif

High season???? I'm not getting much other, except for Air Asia!!

Yes high season, but the last few years high season didn't mean no special offers, and now nothing at all.blink.png

And I'm sorry Craig, AA may be some sort of airline but I don't consider it as one I would contemplate to ever use.tongue.png

Yermaneewai.gif

I did a trip with AA quite a few years ago. Got it super cheap. BKK to Kota Kinabalu to kuching to singapore to BKK. For about $40. Tough to beat....

But for sure, not my fav airline and I would probably never do that again. Restrictions, advance plans, etc. A real pain.

Hausse

Hausse\, n. [F.] (Gun.) A kind of graduated breech sight for a small arm, or a cannon

Eh, no. I'd say the airlines are definitely not going through the breech sight for a small arm or a cannon.

Edited by PattayaParent

Hausse

Hausse\, n. [F.] (Gun.) A kind of graduated breech sight for a small arm, or a cannon

Eh, no. I'd say the airlines are definitely not going through the breech sight for a small arm or a cannon.

Thank you for your comment regarding my usage of the word " hausse "

On the other hand maybe I meant this : http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hausse

I also used " ne rien " and " nichts " . Any comments on these words?

Yermaneewai.gif

Hausse

Thank you for your comment regarding my usage of the word " hausse "

On the other hand maybe I meant this : http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hausse

I also used " ne rien " and " nichts " . Any comments on these words?

Yermaneewai.gif

No, I did French at school and used to watch Hogan's Heroes so know what nichts means.

zilch though? what foreign language is that?

Well seems my choice of words attracted some weird comments blink.png

I will not go as far as saying sorry for being a " polyglot " but will try to use less foreign words in my next posts.

And PP if you don't know what zilch means then you haven't watched enough Hollywood movies.rolleyes.gif

Thanks for your understandingthumbsup.gif

Yermaneewai.gif