New York Deli Now Open In Jomtien

ericg1953

From the conversation I had, him and his son are waiting on their work permits, once thats out of the way they will be moving to cheypruk (sp) road just off beach road near the police box in the middle not the one at the end. They will have a little cafe I think and a shop where you can buy everything to take home. Ill look forward to trying some of the things you cant get at the moment like their home made bread and potato salad etc.

From the conversation I had with him the shop will be on cheyapuk but on the other side of sukumvit (dark side).

That be Chaiyapruek 2 then, very busy road!

and beach road in jomtien is not a busy road? Why would a business want to open a road that wasn't busy? Not really sure what you mean by your comment.

Nothing more than just sayin Chaiyapruek 2 is a very busy road.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So bottom line nobody knows for certain whether the current Jomtien location will stay open or not AFTER the new location is fully established?

he told me he only plans to extend the hours at the original location.. that is where he lives so can't see him closing it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just left there an hour ago. He is actually closed but opened for the 3 of us and put together sandwiches. He is moving tomorrow (Wednesday) to the dark side. His son Shaun will be a manager at WWM Meats and they will be doing a butcher shop as a part of WWM meats. Eventually they are wanting to open a small deli for sandwiches etc. I am not real sure when they will be fully open but he did take our email addresses and will keep us posted. If I hear more will keep the thread posted.