User Tools- Display Name History

smokie36

Have faith....you are lost in the corridors too today I see. I am trying to escape the Union Jack furore to be honest....

Ah, a naval man ye be then, hoist the jack and pray for a good tide, the flag be only for them that don't want wet feet..... arrrrr.

(sorry, I'm eating a Mars Bar, it's the sugar)

• Like 1

From your comments above Thaddeus I am prompted to ask whether you are a retired member of the. ''Andrew?''

Or were you a member of one of the colonies forces ?tongue.png

From Mr. Siampolee

Edited by siampolee

From your comments above Thaddeus I am prompted to ask whether you are a retired member of the. ''Andrew?''

Or were you a member of one of the colonies forces ?tongue.png

From Mr. Siampolee

Nah, sorry, neither. I just read a lot, and the history of the name of the Flag of the Union is, Quite Interesting ;)

Anyway, about this 'Display name history' thing in here, anyone?

The display name thingie is for people signing up for the forum with Facebook Connect or via Twitter, so they can choose a member name different from their Facebook/Twitter name when they sign up. We don't recommend people using their real name on the forum for privacy reasons.

The display name thingie is for people signing up for the forum with Facebook Connect or via Twitter, so they can choose a member name different from their Facebook/Twitter name when they sign up. We don't recommend people using their real name on the forum for privacy reasons.

Thanks George, that makes sense now.