Fa Cup Leeds United Saturday,best Place To Watch?

Chiangmai Foxy

can anyone tell me where the best place to see wigan v leeds at 8pm on sat night.ie where will be busy.red lion,johns place? maybe somewhere else.also any leeds fans in c m at the moment?

UN Irish Pub on Ratchawithi Rd had a great crowd last time i was there upstairs, big flat screen and a couple of tellies. Think it was a lions game that day but im not a rugby fan so im not sure if there will be many there for the wigan game.

can anyone tell me where the best place to see wigan v leeds at 8pm on sat night.ie where will be busy.red lion,johns place? maybe somewhere else.also any leeds fans in c m at the moment?

The Queen Vic Inn - widescreen 'plasma' tv and 3 other tvs on the walls.

• 2 weeks later...
Best place to watch Leeds United...........................................on a video from 30 years ago :o

maybe 5 years ago,champions league semi final.we did it without abramovich-have you got the semis in last 20-30 years! typical response from a chelsea fan,maybe you remember when the leeds fans/players used to kick your ass in the 70's so i am told.we dont need to be successfull for great support,no part timers at leeds.happy spending

Best place to watch Leeds United...........................................on a video from 30 years ago :o

maybe 5 years ago,champions league semi final.we did it without abramovich-have you got the semis in last 20-30 years! typical response from a chelsea fan,maybe you remember when the leeds fans/players used to kick your ass in the 70's so i am told.we dont need to be successfull for great support,no part timers at leeds.happy spending

To me still the greatest cup final ever played Leeds United V Chelsea 1970 2-2 Chelsea stole it in the replay, then went on to do the same to Real Madrid in the Cup-winners Cup final in Athens.