International Schools Khonkaen

topcrumpet

Thanks for those school links,. DFoes Mataneedol only go to year 6 or do they do High school?

And I am also interested in anybody who has direct experience of these schools, either as parent or employee. Thanks for your help everyone, online searches do not provide much.

• 8 months later...

Hi all I also looking for good School in KK, for my 13 year old daughter where the kids get a good education and also with good English teachers. And actually also has a place to stay, or rent within or close to School. Her School is in Chumpae now but for better education she have to go to KK.

Thank you very much for replies.

Thanks for your reply. Why is that my only option? Do you know KKVS? Do you know something about the expenses for this School?

I did check out the homepage, but its not plenty of stuff in there. I also did made email contact but till now I've got no answer.

Appreciate for your help.

All nes teachers at kkvs are western certified teachers using a valid curriculum. The pay for nes teachers there is 60k and higher which brings in much higher quality teachers, most of them have been there long term which promotes continuity in your childs learning I have friends with kids that attend and have taught adults who have attended there and their english skills and knowledge of the world outside thailand is tremendous compared to any other thai school. All subjects are taught in english except thai language. It is run by kiwis that bring a very high level of education compared to the so called english programs touted by other schools in khon kaen. Yes it is expensive but not much more than other schools which are basically thai programs with a few non qualified teachers selling english programs with no value. When people say it is expensive, ask yourself what your childs future is worth to you.

• 2 months later...
WebRep
Overall rating
This site has no rating
(not enough votes)
BillV

Did you check out KKVS and if so, what do you think about it? My family lives in the USA and my Thai wife has decided to send her 11 yr old daughter back to Thailand to attend this school for 1 year and I would like to know more about it from a farang's point of view.

I sense a real business oppurtunity here to open up another EP/International school in KKC. I too have a daughter and another on the way and will be seeking decent education in the near future - I am sure there are many in the same position as me.

• 7 months later...