Whats The Name Of The New Restaurant?

YoungBrit

I am looking to book at table at the new restaurant next to the iron bridge on the river in town but cannot remember the name of it. It is near rasta bar and where Guitar man used to be.

Does anyone know the name of it? Also if anyone has a number for it that would be much appreciated too.

Thanks in advance if anyone can save me a 20minute drive into town.

YoungBrit

Would help if the op made it clear as to which place it he is looking for. So far we have suggestions for:

The bear bar

The river market

The guitarman

and kitty corner

Non really sounding like restaurants more like gay bars and dodgy massage places.

Yeah, it seemed at first to me, the OP was asking for the new place, where Guitarman (weep..) used to be.

I think he means the River Market (new restaurant), if he is looking for same in that immediate area.

Read the post.

He said

"I am looking to book at table at the new restaurant next to the iron bridge on the river in town but cannot remember the name of it. It is near rasta bar and where Guitar man used to be.

Can't make it munch clearer than that

• Like 1

Would help if the op made it clear as to which place it he is looking for. So far we have suggestions for:

The bear bar

The river market

The guitarman

and kitty corner

Non really sounding like restaurants more like gay bars and dodgy massage places.

Read the post.

He said

"I am looking to book at table at the new restaurant next to the iron bridge on the river in town but cannot remember the name of it. It is near rasta bar and where Guitar man used to be.

Thanks Hellodolly, couldn't have replied better myself!

Read the post.

He said

Patience, patience, patience!!!!! wink.png

• Like 1

The bear bar

The river market

The guitarman

and kitty corner

Read the post.

He said

No need to shout and The Guitar Man isn't next to the iron bridge now is it? Hence the confusion to all and sundry.

• Like 1

I hope to try today or tomorrow with friends.

I pass all the time to go to Guest House looks good and the laneway all fixed up.

Able to walk past restaurant behind fence for safety.

It was a bit of a hassle when all the traffic goes past so close to you before

The bear bar

The river market

The guitarman

and kitty corner

Read the post.

He said

No need to shout and The Guitar Man isn't next to the iron bridge now is it? Hence the confusion to all and sundry.

I said the restaurant was next to the bridge and that it was near Guitarman.

Anyway got the info I needed so thanks again to everyone that helped.

YoungBrit

Read the post. He said "I am looking to book at table at the new restaurant next to the iron bridge on the river in town but cannot remember the name of it. It is near rasta bar and where Guitar man used to be. Can't make it munch clearer than that

The restaurant next to the iorn bridge and where Guitarman used to be are 2 different places so yes he could make it clearer. No need to get so angry about things.

Edited by Throatwobbler
  • Like 1

Read the post. He said "I am looking to book at table at the new restaurant next to the iron bridge on the river in town but cannot remember the name of it. It is near rasta bar and where Guitar man used to be. Can't make it munch clearer than that

The restaurant next to the iorn bridge and where Guitarman used to be are 2 different places so yes he could make it clearer. No need to get so angry about things.

Apologize for shouting. My mistake I wrongly assumed English was the native language and it would be apparent that the word near was not the same as at or in the same spot.

These cultural differences even among us westerners can cause us problems at times.

• Like 2

No need to apologize to nobody, sometimes even Thai driving logic making more sense than some Farang comments on TVlaugh.png

Apologize for shouting. My mistake I wrongly assumed English was the native language and it would be apparent that the word near was not the same as at or in the same spot.

These cultural differences even among us westerners can cause us problems at times.

Edited by ARISTIDE

Read the post.

He said

Try not to eat and type at the same time, makes it confusing biggrin.png

• Like 2

Read the post.

He said

Wasn't eating it was a copy and paste. I just highlighted some things.

As I say even in the western world there is cultural differences.

Read the post.

He said

Wasn't eating it was a copy and paste. I just highlighted some things.

As I say even in the western world there is cultural differences.

Much or munch, whatever.

Anyway best wishes to Dave and family for this new endeavor.

Visited a few weeks ago just to check it out. Didn't eat- just had a beer and soaked up the vibe.

I have a sense this place will do very good business.

I ate there a week ago, and enjoyed it. The food is good, if not spectacular. Given the good location, the attentive staff and the overall atmosphere I see no reason why it wouldn't work.

Thanks to everyone for the replies! That is indeed the restaurant. I hope to enjoy a meal there soon.

Thanks again for all the help.

YoungBrit

If you are booking for a dozen or more then call their business consultant, Michael, at 081 595 5481 and he will set you up.

Much or munch, whatever.

Anyway best wishes to Dave and family for this new endeavor.

Visited a few weeks ago just to check it out. Didn't eat- just had a beer and soaked up the vibe.

I have a sense this place will do very good business.

You should try the food, it really is very good, four of us late there last week for a business/working lunch, a table full of what they laughingly call "small" plates and we were all amply full for just under THB 1k, we thought it was excellent value.