Where Can I Buy A Low Priced Hand-Held Cake Batter Mixer

how241

I've tried Big-C, Tessco, Friendship, and Foodland. I guess I could use my drill and put in a egg beater.

My g/f wants to try and make a cake from scratch. I don't want to spend 1000 baht for a mixer that she might use one time..

Edited by how241

The ingredients may cost more than 1,000 baht ;/

Maybe you can google on how to bake a cake without a hand mixer. (Especially if she probably won't be making them often)

She has baked a few cakes already and the ingredients didn't cost much. She mixed them by hand. In the USA, a low priced mixed would be around 500 baht or less. I saw one in a mall store for 1750 baht.

post-100725-0-37488800-1338714567.jpg

Edited by how241
  • Like 1

The ingredients may cost more than 1,000 baht ;/

Maybe you can google on how to bake a cake without a hand mixer. (Especially if she probably won't be making them often)

You need to use google to find this out ???.....buy her a wooden spoon <deleted>....blink.png

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

Google "no mixer cake recipes" If she is not confident with her English reading skills, there should be some recipes in Thai somewhere on the internet.

Tell her that after she makes 2-3 cakes a month for six months she should ask you again for the mixer.

Google "no mixer cake recipes" If she is not confident with her English reading skills, there should be some recipes in Thai somewhere on the internet.

Tell her that after she makes 2-3 cakes a month for six months she should ask you again for the mixer.

How hard this...go to villa or the place in the basement of central....buy a box of cake mix and a wooden spoon....not hard....if she gets this right then lets progress to recipes and mixers...dont need to be Gordon Ramsey to read the back of a box...blink.png