Security With Dog

hello

I want to ask some information about starting a security company here in Thailand.

I know there are a lot of company's already,but i want to setup one with trained dogs.

How come i dont see that here?

If there was a company in your area that do security with dogs you are interested to hire them?

I want to put me on the market for security at big events,night security from buildings,night security from company's,or even protection from car park.

or other high value things.

I want to work with a tagging system.

So in the morning the client can see that every hour i walk my rounds,and check if everything is still oke.

p.s Sorry if i type a few mistake,because this is not my main language.

Thank you for reply me,

Pete

Hi Pete

We had a client that started this type of security company around 8 years ago. It only lasted less then a year before closing as he had limited success finding clients which seemed to be mostly Embassies and Hotels. Perhaps the timing was wrong, or perhaps he didn't have the marketing skills to find the right clients.

Feel free to email us to set up an appointment for a free consultation if you would like to discuss what it takes to set up a company to engage in this business.; legal at sunbeltasia.com

[sunbelt][/sunbelt]