Manchester United

redrus

Hope to see this back 5 tonight.Some verty rusty players sitting  in the stands

Romero

Darmien              Lindelof                                    Smalling         Shaw

Would also like to see Lukaku on the bench and Rashford lead the line ,he was poor the other night but so was the service United on Valium.

He deserves a run where he is best suited IMO

No doubt Carrick will lead them on

United post record revenue of 581m for 2017 financial year.......overall profit of 80.8m and net debt falling 48m to 213m.

Seems a long way back in time when I paid one shilling and six pence (pre-decimalisation) at the old scoreboard end.....big business now :sad:

I,ll stick to watching them on the telly nowadays :stoner:

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:09 PM, Sparkles said:

Hope to see this back 5 tonight.Some verty rusty players sitting  in the stands

Romero

Darmien              Lindelof                                    Smalling         Shaw

Would also like to see Lukaku on the bench and Rashford lead the line ,he was poor the other night but so was the service United on Valium.

He deserves a run where he is best suited IMO

No doubt Carrick will lead them on

Feel justified that Mourinho reads my post although Shaw did play in a more advanced role,....clue to the future ?

His goal was very marginally offside.by a boot lace.

.Carrick was at his best ,there is always a place for a cool,experinced head against this sort of opposition he could play these games until he is 40 ditto  could have Scholes .   Its against the better ,quicker teams that Carrick now struggles but the guy is all class.

A looming problem.... I was glad Rashford led the line in a suberb display, its obviously his best position but the dilemma is how to get Lukakau and Rashford playing together up front, there appears to be a good personal relationship,over to you Jose.

Martial MOM by a mile. How do you get constistency though, at his best he is suberb, as he was the other night, at his worst he seems disinterested

1 hour ago, petermik said:

United post record revenue of 581m for 2017 financial year.......overall profit of 80.8m and net debt falling 48m to 213m.

Seems a long way back in time when I paid one shilling and six pence (pre-decimalisation) at the old scoreboard end.....big business now :sad:

I,ll stick to watching them on the telly nowadays :stoner:

Yes as I said a long time ago they are the Mc Donalds of English football.Over 50,000 on Wednesday night and a full 75,000 house every CL and PL game.Woodward has "sold" the club to every conceivable business.Well over 50 "sponsors".Little wonder the Glazers are not interested in selling.                   70 million quid just on shirt sales alone  last season

The naming rights for OT are valued at 600 million quid,  minimum ,lets hope that never happens

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

A looming problem.... I was glad Rashford led the line in a suberb display, its obviously his best position but the dilemma is how to get Lukakau and Rashford playing together up front, there appears to be a good personal relationship,over to you Jose.

Martial MOM by a mile. How do you get constistency though, at his best he is suberb, as he was the other night, at his worst he seems disinterested

Having both in the same forward line generates competition between the pair which can only be good for the team, as for

Martial as he matures his performances will (hopefully) become more consistent............I still have some doubts regarding Shaw,s passion for the club............Jose will sort him one way or another :thumbsup:

Daylight robbery by United at Southampton,completely overran in the second half...how Saints did not get at least one point out of it I will never know.....lucky lucky Reds,poorest performance of the season by far (credit to Southamptons tactics and display) did Rashford come out for the second half, why Martial did not come on only Jose knows?

3 points at the end of the day :whistling:

7 hours ago, petermik said:

Daylight robbery by United at Southampton,completely overran in the second half...how Saints did not get at least one point out of it I will never know.....lucky lucky Reds,poorest performance of the season by far (credit to Southamptons tactics and display) did Rashford come out for the second half, why Martial did not come on only Jose knows?

3 points at the end of the day :whistling:

settle back and enjoy it   ,Mou  is a master at winning  UGLY or 1.0,   in particular when his club,   is in pole position   ,as M/U are  now:smile:

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 12:22 PM, petermik said:

Having both in the same forward line generates competition between the pair which can only be good for the team, as for

Martial as he matures his performances will (hopefully) become more consistent............I still have some doubts regarding Shaw,s passion for the club............Jose will sort him one way or another :thumbsup:

I was talking about Rashford and Lukaku playing up through the middle,not just up front,they both,naturally, want to play all games and then there the possibility of Zlatan coming back in the new year,good problem to have or potential discontent ?

Zlatans recovery has been nothing short of amazing if you watch videos of what he's putting himself through.

I dont have doubts amout Shaws attitude,I dont believe the media,  only Mourinho and the stadd at the training ground  really know.

Dont forget he had his contract upgraded in the summer, now until 2019,that of course can be to guarantee a price if he's sold or they genuinely believe he's on the way back.remember he's still only 22. 

I had an identical break ,you could lay the x rays on top of each other and they would match up, and its very few who get over that injury,its usually career ending.

Somone else who is coming back is young James Wilson ,a striker,who was being touted as a future first teamer,he's also back from bad injuries and looking good in the Under 23's

Three points from lat nights game in Moscow,cannot really make any comment as I didn,t see the game.....the reports suggest the opposition were poor,nevertheless they conceded 4 goals at home for the first time in european competitions....hopefully no injuries and we can continue our decent form this saturday,should be a banker home win....but you never know  :whistling:

Three points from lat nights game in Moscow,cannot really make any comment as I didn,t see the game.....the reports suggest the opposition were poor,nevertheless they conceded 4 goals at home for the first time in european competitions....hopefully no injuries and we can continue our decent form this saturday,should be a banker home win....but you never know  :whistling:

Pete, they was only poor because we made them look poor, their manager was full of praise saying he has never come across a side that can transition from defence to attack so quick.

First half was one of the best half's we have played in years, and it could quiet easily of been 8-1 except for their keeper who pulled of some fantastic saves.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wilai said:

Lukaku and Jones cleared to play #twatterbullshit!

Thanks for the updates wilai, I think Lukaku was always going to start the boss has said he can't rest him until Zlatan is back.

Should be a win today but I expect palace to play like it's their cup final and raise their game.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, nev said:

Thanks for the updates wilai, I think Lukaku was always going to start the boss has said he can't rest him until Zlatan is back.

Should be a win today but I expect palace to play like it's their cup final and raise their game.

Comfortable in the end nev,next game at anfield will show how decent we are though...:thumbsup:

David Herd R.I.P.

Ex United centre forward (signed from Arsenal early 60,s) died earlier today 83 years of age......2 goals in the FA Cup final win over Leicester City  in 1963,I was just a kid then....Herd Law and Charlton up front,happy days :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes early days Peter and I'll be watching that ready to pounce if your snowflakes have an off day! 

Just come back after watching the "scousers" V Newcastle.....don,t say anything to Bob but they were average....very average against a poor Newcastle....Flopp was losing it on the touchline big style......if United can turn them over I see big problems looming.

Ancelotti is looking for a return to the Prem......ooops I should keep my thoughts to myself :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, petermik said:

Just come back after watching the "scousers" V Newcastle.....don,t say anything to Bob but they were average....very average against a poor Newcastle....Flopp was losing it on the touchline big style......if United can turn them over I see big problems looming.

Ancelotti is looking for a return to the Prem......ooops I should keep my thoughts to myself :cheesy:

Fighting talk indeed! :post-4641-1156694572:

1 minute ago, petermik said:

Average?  That was awful, truly awful. Wish I'd gone to bed early.

Someone should check Klopps blood pressure during a game he gets so worked up.

19 hours ago, petermik said:

Comfortable in the end nev,next game at anfield will show how decent we are though...:thumbsup:

Yes it was Pete, last season we found it hard putting the lesser teams away this year we are turning them into 4-0 wins.

We have not really played anyone of note yet and Liverpool will be our first real test, bring it on I say I recon we have the team to go their and bring back the three points.

Two bloody weeks to wait, hate international breaks, I will just like to add  the international's will take up two weeks of October and for the rest of the month we have to cram 6 games in, that is bloody stupid.

• Like 1

_98045583_ravel-pog.jpg.5be8911835ff5e8d90e312d9ddea97a8.jpg

The young Ravel Morrison with his fellow youth team mates Jess Lingard and Paul Pogba.

Fergie described him as having"as much natural talent as any youngster we have ever signed" is now trying to get his career on track once again in Mexico.....what a pity his lifestyle has ruined what could have been a wonderful career.

Sam Allardyce last moth described him as "the biggest waste of talent I ever worked with"

I wonder at what age he will sit down and realise "where did I go wrong"........:whistling:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41526080

Just a short clip form what should be a very interesting interview to be screened sunday evening on the BBC.......it,s obvious from the emotion shown by Bobby when questioned in detail about the crash the effect it has had on his life.

Because of the tragedy many people throughout the world expressed their sympathies and became followers of this unique club..........:thumbsup:

• Like 2