Manchester United

redrus

At least we own ours

No you don't Red. The Banks own it. And failing to pay your mortgage could lead to your home being repossessed. :D

At least we own a house to be repossessed,we dont claim to he the richest club in the world and live in a council house :)

Edited by nev

Beware of Senior Moments !

I got up to watch the Man United game against Wigan in the early hours of the morning.

...and it's not on until tonight .............. :D

:)

It's alright Ken, call it a warm-up. Btw, Kickoff is 3:00 am zzzzzz

Thanks James, I'll be there again in the wee small hours with flat hat & rattle (They go nicely with my "jarmies" )

I got up to watch the Man United game against Wigan in the early hours of the morning.

At least you remembered why you got up ken. Ever walked upstairs and when you got up there, forgotten what you went up for :D

At least we own ours

No you don't Red. The Banks own it. And failing to pay your mortgage could lead to your home being repossessed. :D

At least we own a house to be repossessed,we dont claim to he the richest club in the world and live in a council house :)

Maybe you should get it repossessed, then you could maybe find a home IN Manchester :D

At least we own ours

Maybe you should get it repossessed, then you could maybe find a home IN Manchester :D

For City fans, I would be more concerned that your $heik doesn't become more interested in owning Los Blancos (and selling you off to the lowest bitter ) than worrying about our 100 year old house of champions.

For City fans, I would be more concerned that your $heik doesn't become more interested in owning Los Blancos (and selling you off to the lowest bitter ) than worrying about our 100 year old house of champions.

Interrupting a bit of banter again jimbob :D

I wouldn't do that a day before New Year's eve Mr. BJ.

:D

You working on Jan 1 I guess :)

No, not this year. Fortunately Christmas and New Year holidays have fallen on a weekend this year. However, next year they are on a normal working day, so will probably have to work. But with being here this year, I think I might take some hols in Thailand next year. I haven't managed a Christmas and New Year in Thailand for about 5 years now.

I will be really interested to se how Man U perform against Wigan. Playing at home ,with the back four having a more familiar look there will be no excuses. The stuttering play of late has had a very un United look about it and without Rooney in the last game it could have been a disaster.I cant remember a United side giving the ball away so consistently.If you were a neutral you would say that Arsenal are playing Rolls Royce football but whether they can continue in that vein is doubtful especially without Fabregas.

What a fascinating season its turning out to be !

Lastly I know its the silly season but the growing momentum of speculation of Vidic leaving is a worry despite him saying recently that he wants to be the rock that United build the next team on.

Not true. As a goodwill gesture from an Arsenal fan I will tell you that it comes on at 10:00am (yes that's in one hour's time) on True Sports 1. Better find your local sports bar quick if you haven't paid at home!

I will watch in the no doubt vain hope that you guys drop points :D

I will be really interested to se how Man U perform against Wigan. Playing at home ,with the back four having a more familiar look there will be no excuses. The stuttering play of late has had a very un United look about it and without Rooney in the last game it could have been a disaster.I cant remember a United side giving the ball away so consistently.If you were a neutral you would say that Arsenal are playing Rolls Royce football but whether they can continue in that vein is doubtful especially without Fabregas.

Lastly I know its the silly season but the growing momentum of speculation of Vidic leaving is a worry despite him saying recently that he wants to be the rock that United build the next team on.

Have no fear of Vidic leaving leaving as whichschool has informed us you never sell any of you better players :)

Well worth getting up again at 3:00 am, 5 - 0 and the goals came from everywhere.

Are we missing Ronaldo ? the goals tally seems to indicate that we don't..... :D

Can't wait to see who Fergie picks to play Leeds on Sunday.

P.S. Happy Birthday Fergie............... :)

Edited by LeungKen

Great win and very entertaining to watch.

After ronaldo leaving we needed the whole team to step up and share the goals, and they have.

Last season 33 scored 10 against.

This season45 scored 18 against.

Valencia had a cracking game and so did rooney.

Great win and very entertaining to watch.

After ronaldo leaving we needed the whole team to step up and share the goals, and they have.

Last season 33 scored 10 against.

This season45 scored 18 against.

Valencia had a cracking game and so did rooney.

Young Roo now has 14 goals in the EPL ,at that rate he will more than offset the loss of Ronaldo as the major provider of goals .Valencia had his best game of the season and with 5 goals has almost eclipsed the total he scored at Wigan in 3 seasons albeit the service he gets is a liitle better ! There have been 14 players who have scored this season underlining its been a team effort. But surprised no one has mentioned the performance of Raphael I thought he was sensational and the spirit and enthusiasm in his play is infectious.

Looks like Owen , Scholes , Giggs , Obertan, Gibson, Neville will all play against Leeds. Jonny Evans is geting close so its nearly business as normal.

Have no fear of Vidic leaving leaving as whichschool has informed us you never sell any of you better players :)

RONALDO !!!!! If a player wants to go he will eventually go and no point in keeping a player that doesnt want to be there.