Manchester United

redrus

My Team Prediction for tonight Match to Loserpool.

-----------------------------Lindergaard----------------------------

Fabio------------Evans-----------------Keane-----------Buttner

Januzaj---------------Kawanga----------Cleverly------------Giggs

Chico-----------------------------------Welbeck

Dont Criticize me , Just my Two baht worth.

That team wont sell many shirts in the mega store on match day

Why !!!!Enlighten me !! I will buy everyone a drink if my team Prediction is spot on .

• Like 1

Hey its going to get a lot worse before it gets better (hopefully)

United need players for the team not the squad

A fine example of delusional. Gollum thinks he can keep getting beat and then attract top quality players in January. Maybe the same players he could not get in Summer...totally delusional

Summer was a great time to raid the Spanish Lge because of the Super Tax and nobody would go to Utd

Why !!!!Enlighten me !! I will buy everyone a drink if my team Prediction is spot on .

You may be correct but its easy to pick a starting eleven from a crap squad...they pick themselves. Superstars sell shirts not johnny also ran players. Saying that grown men sleep under Utd duvets

I will accept your offer of a drink if you are correct but pls buy it for me before kick off because I need a large one to watch that shower

Edited by backtonormal

What an absolute crock of utter sheeeeeeeite, that I cannot be arsed to even entertain an intelligent response.

Give my head a wobble.

redrus

OK.

Money sorted. Fellaini has just been signed up by Head and Shoulders in place of Ronaldo.

Poor bugger is missing Ozil and Cesc is still at Barcelona.

I would rather have a Cantona duvet than a mini Mancini anyday.

Are you from Stockport or Didsbury? they say poo in Didsbury.

Otherwise carry on regardless you are at the least entertainment for us Rags...... Bertie Magoo!

I would rather have a Cantona duvet than a mini Mancini anyday.

Are you from Stockport or Didsbury? they say poo in Didsbury.

Otherwise carry on regardless you are at the least entertainment for us Rags...... Bertie Magoo!

Lets just say I am at the right end of the runway(not wythenshawe). Glad you reds are being entertained by someone in the week because you are getting no entertainment at weekends. Bertie Magoo the bitter blue... does your teacher know you are defacing text books. A Cantona duvet...theres a joke there but it will be wasted on you

• Like 2

Hmmm...I just looked at your link...It's streaming some horse racing from USA quite well...maybe tonight I'll test my 3BB fiber optic connection...thanks for the linkI

I'm using true but it crap with abroad speeds and having to make do with this http://talksport.com/football/league-cup/match/2013-09-25/manchester-united-v-liverpool but it's better then sweet f'all mate .. also on torrent seems wonderful just don't understand why streams are shit when torrent are so fast ...

Edited by Notstupid30

Glory Glory Man United, Glory Glory Man United.

I am smiling, great fought win even though United put out a second team against full first Liverpool Team. Well Done Moyes, Shame on you who critcise Moyes here..

Shame on me, shame on me, shame on me...... Now turning to the Premiership leaders we have......?

I am smiling, great fought win even though United put out a second team against full first Liverpool Team. Well Done Moyes, Shame on you who critcise Moyes here..

Shame on me, shame on me, shame on me...... Now turning to the Premiership leaders we have......?

After 5 yes 5 games cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif What about the LAST 20 years facepalm.gif - Ok you need your 15 mins of glory OK I understand now back to my coffee1.gif

BT - Just my opinion of course. biggrin.png Diamonds are for ever like Medals not that you would know blink.png

After 5 yes 5 games cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif What about the LAST 20 years facepalm.gif - Ok you need your 15 mins of glory OK I understand now back to my coffee1.gif

BT - Just my opinion of course. biggrin.png Diamonds are for ever like Medals not that you would know blink.png

Maybe I was wrong about you old girl.... Is this you?

post-63176-0-67234000-1380163699_thumb.j

Maybe I was wrong about you old girl.... Is this you?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Is that your best ???????

As your last year school report said ' MUST TRY HARDER" A bit like your team cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

BT - Just my opinion of course biggrin.png

• Like 1