Manchester United

redrus

Desperation is what it sounds like at Old Trafford.....you gotta buy em at 23-25 not 29 and on the slide from Madrid.

Desperation , yeah coarse it is rolleyes.gif Luv spurs to get that desperate and i'de suspect Liverpool wouldn't mind it either. we just have to put up with the mistakes and the crap , then they get decent and f off to champions lge ie madrid ,, or in Liverpools case man city!!!! ,,lets face it atm were the clubs world stage players leave. . they'll, man utd, will Get 2 /3 decent seasons out of him and the young ones will have totally benefited from playing with someone whose done it been there twice over and all being well they will be ready ,,

• Like 1

Desperation is what it sounds like at Old Trafford.....you gotta buy em at 23-25 not 29 and on the slide from Madrid.

Schneiderlin on the way by all accounts - 25yrs
Whoever gets him is getting an excellent player.
Funny, not one of Southamptonss much

heralded players sold last season have really stepped up and really AS YET lived up to expectation and consistently delivered on the.bigger stage ? Shaw ? No

Lallana? no, Lovren?.all as yet no. See no reason to think he'lll be any diferent.

rijit

Edited by rijit

Media reporting in numbers tonight Schneiderlin IS ON HIS WAY to United.

Believe it when I see it on the clubs web site but just the sort of player needed to provide bit of muscle in midfield.

Scheinsteiger best days are behind him we just don't need ageing players if we are going to build a new team

Believe it when I see it on the clubs web site but just the sort of player needed to provide bit of muscle in midfield.

Scheinsteiger best days are behind him we just don't need ageing players if we are going to build a new team

Apparently Scheinsteiger is their no.1 choice, Schneiderlin is no.2 thus the reason why they havn't signed him yet !!

Apparently Scheinsteiger is their no.1 choice, Schneiderlin is no.2 thus the reason why they havn't signed him yet !!

Schneiderlin won't join Merchandise United until they've successfully navigated the CL play off.

Unless they are the only deal in town for a hefty pay rise of course....

Schneiderlin won't join Merchandise United until they've successfully navigated the CL play off.

You mean this Schneiderlin?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-seal-25m-morgan-5961252

Rubbish, if he goes to Utd it will be before the Play off's !!!

Spot on, we cannot take any chances we really need to get in, not end up in the Europa league, all will happen on the 1st July transfer window opens and the manager will be back from holiday.

I am sure a couple of signings are already lined up, and players who are not wanted will be told to look for another club.

Rubbish, if he goes to Utd it will be before the Play off's !!!

Ah yes, because putting three exclamation marks at the end will clearly make him not worried about playing in the Champions League.

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Yes I mean that one.

I'll bet you a bacon butty he does sign for them
I hope you are right Bob he is just what we need, I will not get excited until we see him put pen to paper, maybe the bright lights of London will temp him.

Yes I mean that one.

I'll bet you a bacon butty he does sign for them
I hope you are right Bob he is just what we need, I will not get excited until we see him put pen to paper, maybe the bright lights of London will temp him.

I hope I'm not nev, I was hoping that United might be the weaker of the top 4 this coming season to give any of the chasing pack a sniff. It is going to be difficult enough without signing someone like that Schneiderlin.

I hope he comes, the reason we lost at home to Southampton was because of schneiderlin and the reason we won their was that he was not playing IMHO.

So would really protect our back and make us a lot harder to beat.

I've just moved back to the home of United fans, and started a new job so, not been around to gabbed about off season dross to be honest.

I've moved to London by the way......x [emoji33][emoji23][emoji23]

redrus

• Like 2

I've just moved back to the home of United fans, and started a new job so, not been around to gabbed about off season dross to be honest.

redrus

You soft southern poofter. :D

• Like 1

For me if we can improve on last season and break in the top 3 I will be happy, but most important is to get united back playing entertaining football and scoring goals for fun.

Also I will add get through the qualifying round in the champions league is a must.

• Like 1

redrus

That was a given.

• Like 1

redrus

Er, 'soft Southern Shandy drinking pooofter' I'll have you know my ol cockerney sparra.

[emoji85][emoji23]

redrus

• Like 1

redrus

Er, 'soft Southern Shandy drinking pooofter' I'll have you know my ol cockerney sparra.

[emoji85][emoji23]

redrus

its me old.....you'll learn son. :D

P STORIES: Van Persie agrees Fenerbahce move

A report appearing in both The Guardian and Turkish-football.com claims Manchester United striker Robin van Persie has agreed terms on a move to Fenerbahce, citing a source close to the Turkish club.

Van Persie didn't have the best of seasons under his former Netherlands boss Louis van Gaal last season and has been linked with an exit for some time.

The report claims the 31-year-old's agent, Kees Vos, has spent the last two days in Istanbul and, with Van Persie's wife now having consented to a move to Turkey, everything looks to be in place.