Manchester United

redrus

And particularly damning, but accurate, was the sad comment from Phelan that had they converted their penalty kick, there would have been no way back. Twenty minutes still to go, only one goal down, and against WBA (with all due respect) - since when did situations like that become insurmountable? In seasons past we've come back against bigger teams with less time on the clock. This season things have clearly changed. Worrying.

the penalty miss was the biggest lift utd could have got. Only going to be one winner after that. Credit to WBA they play some good stuff and scored a great goal. Roonies goal was he trying to set up berbatov?

A good 3 points for utd none the less.

Just like to say, that if its not going to be Tottenham :ermm::o i really, really hope you win the title. :)

And if it is not united i hope spurs win the title :D

+1

A lot to be admired about that team. Some great flair players and playing some football that's very easy on the eye. And despite that, pretty down to earth. No big egos. No stroppy self-absorbed money grabbers. No arrogance. A team with a good vibe that's going places.

Hope they do well, whilst at the same time, hoping we do better of course!

Just like to say, that if its not going to be Tottenham :ermm::o i really, really hope you win the title. :)

+1

A lot to be admired about that team. Some great flair players and playing some football that's very easy on the eye. And despite that, pretty down to earth. No big egos. No stroppy self-absorbed money grabbers. No arrogance. A team with a good vibe that's going places.

Hope they do well, whilst at the same time, hoping we do better of course!

3-0 Spurs with a bit of luck......and Berbatov sent off...:)

Get a room will ya :lol:

Sorry BJ but City are right up there with those french north London imposters, the Woolwich and Chelski as legitimate targets for us now. :D

Edited by carmine

Sorry BJ but City are right up there with Woolwich and Chelski as legitimate targets for us now. :D

Aint that the truth.....no more feeling sorry for ya. As for Chelski well falling off the radar a bit eh lads....time to sound up ole Seapok.....:whistling:

Sorry BJ but City are right up there with those french north London imposters, the Woolwich and Chelski as legitimate targets for us now. :D

I suppose we'll have to get used to being hated now. It's quite nice actually :D

And everyone will LOVE Man United..... :rolleyes:

cheats cheats cheats!!! :angry:

You'll just have to imagine what I hope for your team cos I can't post it here. :realangry:

EDIT: In fact you could say I love citeh in comparison to you cheating b***ards!

Edited by smokie36

You both love us really despite our cheating ways :P like i said before, like our likkle puppy dog Spurs are.

You must be delighted to see us playing the most attractive attacking football in the premiership nowadays.....:rolleyes:

Makes a change form us over the last 10 years ;) Everton will be tough mate.

You both love us really despite our cheating ways :P like i said before, like our likkle puppy dog Spurs are.

You must be delighted to see us playing the most attractive attacking football in the premiership nowadays.....:rolleyes:

you spuds posts amaze me more and more every day, i find it unbeleivable youre genius has never been recognised.

delirious the lot of ya,not to mention smug :)

you spuds posts amaze me more and more every day, i find it unbeleivable youre genius has never been recognised.

delirious the lot of ya,not to mention smug :)

After letting the jam tarts mug ya maybe you should find a dark hole somewhere. :)

I think it will be ideal for the lad,give him confidence and as he says come back a stronger player ;)

Federico Macheda is looking forward to his loan move to Sampdoria and is confident it will boost his long-term prospects at Manchester United.

The striker is being allowed out on loan during the second half of the season in order to play regular first-team football after only being a fringe figure at United.

He had been wanted by several clubs, including Premier League side West Brom and former team Lazio, but has plumped for a switch to Sampdoria.

Macheda expects to finalise the deal later this week and is ready to fight for his place with the Serie A side.

Happy

The Italy Under 21 forward told Gazzetta dello Sport: "There are still a couple of faxes (to be sent) but sometime between Wednesday and Thursday I will be in Italy.

"I am only playing 10-20 minute spells in games currently and that is not helping my growth. Ferguson is of the same opinion.

"In this regard, we are all happy because in six months' time, Manchester United will get a stronger player.

"I'm happy to go to Sampdoria. Genoa is a beautiful city and I am happy.

"Sampdoria was the club which really tried to take me. With Lazio, there was never anything concrete.

"I need to play regularly and I think this is the best choice, but nobody has assured me a place. I'll have to earn it.

"In Manchester, there was too much competition. Ferguson is a teacher, the best coach in the world and I'm sorry to leave him, even for a short period, but he also encouraged me to take this new experience."

Another unconvincing win but good to see nani back,that is 42 games unbeaten in the premier league when he has started and this season 7 goals and 14 assists just proves what a valuable asset he is to the team.

We can sit back and watch the arsenal v city game tonight knowing our job is done would take a draw in this one meaning both drop points.

I am unconvinced we have the squad to go all season unbeaten with 4 hard aways at arsenal spurs chelsea and liverpool but we will be there abouts come may.

Another unconvincing win but good to see nani back,that is 42 games unbeaten in the premier league when he has started and this season 7 goals and 14 assists just proves what a valuable asset he is to the team.

We can sit back and watch the arsenal v city game tonight knowing our job is done would take a draw in this one meaning both drop points.

I am unconvinced we have the squad to go all season unbeaten with 4 hard aways at arsenal spurs chelsea and liverpool but we will be there abouts come may.

Yep Nani really did well adding that extra dimension to our play. I was worried that it might take him 3 or 4 games to get back his confidence, but he was straight up to speed.

Green Pea did great and i was a bit surprised to see him leave the field. Owen though did a good job of replacing him, and it was good to see him back. He could prove a valuable asset come the end of the season. Giggs was living proof last night that players can extend their careers and still perform at the highest level well into their 30s.

One thing i will say though, is that we can't go on getting results when we keep failing to kill games off. Can't remember the last time we won by a 2 or 3 goal margin. I know SAF always talks about squeaky bum time at the end of the season, but this season it's been like that every game!

Nothing changes a good win against a good Stoke side who do give teams problems,my only concern is Mr Smalling? seems to me he gives the ball away to easily would swap him for Shawcross right now.

Hernandez is a goal machine,his record is top draw and will become a great player if he is played regularly.

Without the likes of VDS Ferdinand,Rooney,Park,Scholes who when fit would be in the 11 last nights performance was ok!

Still unbeaten for now and clear at the top i agree we will not go all season unbeaten but we dont have too, to win the league now,it feels like we have been beaten when we draw anyway! ;)

Without looking at the stats is that 42 games unbeaten in the premier league for United or just when Nani has played?

Nothing changes a good win against a good Stoke side who do give teams problems,my only concern is Mr Smalling? seems to me he gives the ball away to easily would swap him for Shawcross right now.

Hernandez is a goal machine,his record is top draw and will become a great player if he is played regularly.

Without the likes of VDS Ferdinand,Rooney,Park,Scholes who when fit would be in the 11 last nights performance was ok!

Still unbeaten for now and clear at the top i agree we will not go all season unbeaten but we dont have too, to win the league now,it feels like we have been beaten when we draw anyway! ;)

Without looking at the stats is that 42 games unbeaten in the premier league for United or just when Nani has played?

That is 42 games in the premier league that nani has started the game not a bad stat.

Also thought smalling had a great game and no way we should let him go he is improving all the time and still young.

Yes a great night of results for us was worth getting up at 3 am again! but watching the arsenal v city game was a chore.

Roll on sunday now will woy still be in charge of liverpool?