Manchester United

redrus

Correct^

Your lot are not firing are they? half time 0-0...... a few injuries and you will be knackered.Makes yesterdays "disaster" a little better to stomach!

Come on Sunderland.

So, their defeat makes your defeat a victory.?

No - I think you will find it makes it a draw.

Status Quo, I would say.

It certainly does show a distinct change in the way United fans fear us and are now jitterey. Thinking yesterday's result is now ok cos we lost. Wouldn't have happened a copule of years ago.

Jittery? intheclub.gif

Glad to see the bitts out in full force to laugh at our ugly defeat (and it was ugly).

What's that, they lost again last night? Oh my, twas a tough weekend for all around the top.

Amazing james. Somehow you were unable to post yesterday right until the final whistle of our game !! Do you honestly think that you can hide behind our defeat. You showed no grit yesterday in defending United and hid under the blanket all day.

Carrick at centre half

Rafeal in midfield

Valencia at full back

We have made no excuses to the performance it was <deleted> but us RAGS know we are in the midst of an injury crisis,and we are still competing for the League,i fear your team is about to lose it,Mancini is starting to show his frustrations and the team(and all that money)is feeling the pressure of trying to take on United.

How long without a goal now? must be worrying even a neutral can see that?

Liverpoo next.....Mmmmm

Of course we want to score Red but I wouldn't exactly call it a crisis. You can't have it all your own way for the full season and I take comfort from the fact that both of those away games, we battered both teams and had plenty of chances to score. Where we went wrong last night, was we kept on pressing for a win right until the end instead of thinking "oh well, a point away is good enough". Sunderland had the luck last night and they will be thinking they had a smash and grab.

Of course we want to score Red but I wouldn't exactly call it a crisis. You can't have it all your own way for the full season and I take comfort from the fact that both of those away games, we battered both teams and had plenty of chances to score. Where we went wrong last night, was we kept on pressing for a win right until the end instead of thinking "oh well, a point away is good enough". Sunderland had the luck last night and they will be thinking they had a smash and grab.

But the cracks are beginning to show arn't they!!! Jan 22nd will be massive......ofcourse i am well aware reading RAG posts the title chase is only between City and Utdclap2.gif

But the cracks are beginning to show arn't they!!! Jan 22nd will be massive......ofcourse i am well aware reading RAG posts the title chase is only between City and Utdclap2.gif

Don't worry Carms. I'm keeping a very close eye on Spurs. If you win your game in hand, it's too close for comfort. Apart from us in Jan, it's not too bad a fixture list for you but february will be tough for you. I think your chances will hinge on how you come out of feb.

Spurs have got no chance,they have had a great season so far but the will capitulate in the new year.

I think i'll wait and see rather than trapping off MrRed!! As MrB says we have a tough february and thats the make or break month. We're not reliant on one player like some of the top six (Rooney/Utd) or perpetually bleating on about injuries (Man Utd) but the continued fitness off certain key players is crucial. Turned out to be another good weekend for us. We didn't play well but still drew, and against a very good hard working Swansea ream, They thoroughly deserved their point.

Can't wait to play Utd but unfortunately for you it won't bare any resemblance to the line up you faced on the opening day. wink.png

No hiding here mr bj, were defended like arsenal and deserved to lose.

Still grasping at straws I see, better hurry the tranny window is open, time to get another dzecko, nasri, aguero-how is nasri doing, I think I saw him get a game at the start of the season but I could be wrong.

Still grasping at straws I see, better hurry the tranny window is open, time to get another dzecko, nasri, aguero-how is nasri doing, I think I saw him get a game at the start of the season but I could be wrong.

Me grasping at straws? You are now using diversionary tactics trying to swing the conversation to city players. back on topic james, let's talk about United eh biggrin.png

Spurs have got no chance,they have had a great season so far but the will capitulate in the new year.

Earlier quote from MrRed

"My opinion is that you will now be lucky to finish in the top 10,which after your lofty experience of last year(Champions League an all)is not progressive is it? wink.gif "

2.gif

I think i'll wait and see rather than trapping off MrRed!! As MrB says we have a tough february and thats the make or break month. We're not reliant on one player like some of the top six (Rooney/Utd) or perpetually bleating on about injuries (Man Utd) but the continued fitness off certain key players is crucial. Turned out to be another good weekend for us. We didn't play well but still drew, and against a very good hard working Swansea ream, They thoroughly deserved their point.

Can't wait to play Utd but unfortunately for you it won't bare any resemblance to the line up you faced on the opening day. wink.png

I think you may find that if parker gets injured you will drop points in a lot more games. I think he was the most influential signing of the season, try to keep him fit beacause Liverpool will be sniffing you out after we overtake arsenal and Chelsea. Saying that i'm happy to see your lot doing so well

I think you may find that if parker gets injured you will drop points in a lot more games. I think he was the most influential signing of the season, try to keep him fit beacause Liverpool will be sniffing you out after we overtake arsenal and Chelsea. Saying that i'm happy to see your lot doing so well

Wouldn't be a huge problem with Parker because we have Sandro. However after last nights game it really is a worry because Sandro appears to have a torn calf muscle. Livermore has great potential but is young and inexperienced. We await the news on Parker now with concern

"Wouldn't be a huge problem with Parker because we have Sandro. However after last nights game it really is a worry because Sandro appears to have a torn calf muscle. Livermore has great potential but is young and inexperienced. We await the news on Parker now with concern "

I do apologize Carmine,your answer was thinly disguised of course. jap.gif Lets hope Sandro and Parker are ok because that Livermore chappy is inexperienced.

Worst performance of the season!

Sunday could be really ugly (again) if we play like today.

Sorry, but a midfield with giggs, carrick and park is not good enough. Where have I heard that before?

All doom and gloom on here these days. biggrin.png

Sorry, but a midfield with giggs, carrick and park is not good enough. Where have I heard that before?

Why so gloomy? After all they're the only ones challenging City so they've a 50/50 chance. Not so smug and arrogant this thread these days. A trophyless season awaits ladies....

Why so gloomy? After all they're the only ones challenging City so they've a 50/50 chance. Not so smug and arrogant this thread these days. A trophyless season awaits ladies....

At least the battle for fourth place is hotting up. biggrin.png

Smug would be rolling out ledley kings knees everytime you lose ;)

Back to us-a cleanout is needed.

Out; phelan, berba, owen, giggsy, gibson, fabio or rafael-whoever is injured the least, park, evans, kuschak, rio is getting to close to becoming carragher so after this season - out.

Ideal lineup when fit as of right now, wayne and danny up front (chico and keane), cleverly and anderson in the middle (carrick/morrison/pogba)

Valencia/nani/young on the wings.

Evra, smailing, jones and rafael (vidic when back would be at cb) (fryers cover for evra/rafael).

Lindegaard (degea)

We have two holes that need addressing - cover for evra and a big athletic striker.

Get it done.

Playing crap yes, but being beaten fair and square. I never have a problem with that. You can't always win, and indeed, does a team good to experience loss once in a while - or should that be twice? Thrice? Well hopefully not, but we do need a shake up, and that is what we are getting.

Not so bothered about the FA Cup these days - yeah i know, terrible thing to say - but this game at the weekend will be about so much more than the Cup for us. It will be about getting our season back on track. Not that i'm convinced we will, but it is what we have to aim and hope for. We need a very big performance. Will we get one? Time will tell. Over to you SAF.

Just watched the re-run of the game,thank fuc_k i didn't stay up for it last night.

What i totally <deleted> performance,very dissapointed and so is my dog.

I did, my staff are now checking the scores before deciding whether to come into work or not following our matches ;)