Manchester United

redrus

Yep the premier league is full of crap teams and United are lucky to be at the top with there bully of a manager and because they let in tonnes of goals!

rolleyes.gif Dead Simple!

At last. The penny has dropped tongue.png

I suppose the league is not as good as last year as well then? tongue.png I mean it is disgusting the amount of points United have got already isn't it?

Bitter.

Yep the premier league is full of crap teams and United are lucky to be at the top with there bully of a manager and because they let in tonnes of goals!

I suppose the league is not as good as last year as well then? tongue.png I mean it is disgusting the amount of points United have got already isn't it?

Bitter.

How can I be bitter. We are the current Champions.

Bitter.

There is no denying the amount of points United have got is impressive, but this isn't what I would call a great United team. I'm surprised you have done so well because when I look at your team against Chelsea apart from the obvious in RVP, there isn't anyone I would swap. I suppose its just the Fergie factor and team unit.

A guy at work who is a Man U fan (and the reason I am a abuist) keeps telling me they play more bad games than good. Is this the case?

because when I look at your team against Chelsea apart from the obvious in RVP, there isn't anyone I would swap.

Me neither to be honest. I'd have RP at the drop of an hat but like you, I'm really struggling to think of another stand out player and I include Rooney in that summation. And no MrRed, I'm being honest and not bitter.

Bitter.

You really are so unbelievably sensitive!! Try not to be so silly....... theres a good lad.

because when I look at your team against Chelsea apart from the obvious in RVP, there isn't anyone I would swap.

Me neither to be honest. I'd have RP at the drop of an hat but like you, I'm really struggling to think of another stand out player and I include Rooney in that summation. And no MrRed, I'm being honest and not bitter.

Yep true, wonder how Rooney feels at the moment playing second fiddle. Actually, its worse. The forgotten man that no ones talking about.

Canøt help myself thinking about Arsenal last season. Its like "RVP fc" but with a better manager!

You may be right - and of course i hope you are - but for me City are easily capable of going on a run. They really do have some great players. Their only real weak link is their manager.

If they don't win, and United do, for me it will be as much thanks to Mancini as thanks to RVP. Both bring their own invaluable contribution to United's potential success.

yaya toure being away at the ACN really hurts them. kompany's form has been a concern too. they're capable of course, just never really see mancini dragging results out of them the way ferguson does.

Yaya is a world class player, however we have won every game without conceding a goal, since he went to Africa.

Kompany has been superb the last 3 games, Stevie, and his young prodigy has been fantastic too.

Under Mancini, City have pulled more results out of the fire than I can ever remember. There is no doubt, despite what is written on here, that the players play for him and there is plenty of spirit within.

Bitter.

You really are so unbelievably sensitive!! Try not to be so silly....... theres a good lad.

It is called banter me old cockney sparrow,do you not know of Bertie Magoo? it is quite easy nowadays on here as regards to being sensitive when all your posts are posted with rod in hand! wink.png

Bitter.

There is no denying the amount of points United have got is impressive, but this isn't what I would call a great United team. I'm surprised you have done so well because when I look at your team against Chelsea apart from the obvious in RVP, there isn't anyone I would swap. I suppose its just the Fergie factor and team unit.

A guy at work who is a Man U fan (and the reason I am a abuist) keeps telling me they play more bad games than good. Is this the case?

Well it is always about the team isn't it? smile.png that is what we have at United a team that is driven by being the most successful British side ever,ohh and our wonderful manager.

Would much rather have a team that works it socks off for each other than a team of individuals biggrin.png

Well it is always about the team isn't it? smile.png that is what we have at United a team that is driven by being the most successful British side ever,ohh and our wonderful manager.

They must be all getting worried at our shit performances mate as the level of ABUISM is rocketing again,it is always the same lot who have not won anything for years or had a one season wonder.

They must be all getting worried at our shit performances mate as the level of ABUISM is rocketing again,it is always the same lot who have not won anything for years or had a one season wonder.

Mate, they all think we are a one man team now with RVP,of all our other players there is not one they would have in there teamslaugh.png and we are only where we are becuase our manager is a bullycheesy.gif

Love coming on here it brightens my daytongue.png

I think you'll find we are at the very least a 2 season wonder. We won the FA Cup the year before. wink.png

BTW. What are you the current holders of?

Seriously though Red and Nev. Who apart from RVP can command a starting place? There ain't no denying that it's a team game and everyone on here has admitted it's down to Fergie who somehow gets them all to play out of their skins week in, week out. It's not a critism you know. But you lot don't know how to take it and you never have.

How can I be bitter. We are the current Champions.

But you won't be this years champions wink.png

I'm not as arrogant as some to presume we will but I still think we are in with a fighting chance. And going off last years final run in, until there ain't enough points left to make it possible, I will always have hope. wink.pngwink.png

I think you'll find we are at the very least a 2 season wonder. We won the FA Cup the year before. wink.png

Seriously though Red and Nev. Who apart from RVP can command a starting place? There ain't no denying that it's a team game and everyone on here has admitted it's down to Fergie who somehow gets them all to play out of their skins week in, week out. It's not a critism you know. But you lot don't know how to take it and you never have.

Take what? there is nothing to take you have a opinion i have mine, if you cannot see the class in Carrick Rafael Vidic Hernandez Evra and Ferdinand is still up there up to you and your bum chums from the spursthumbsup.gif

Take what? there is nothing to take you have a opinion i have mine, if you cannot see the class in Carrick Rafael Vidic Hernandez Evra and Ferdinand is still up there up to you and your bum chums from the spursthumbsup.gif

It's funny of the 6 players you have chosen to be class, 4 are defenders and no other team in the top half of the league has conceded more goals than United.

That leaves Hernandez that Fergie doesn't play that often, (although I would quite like him in a Chelsea shirt) and Carrick who is hardly a Yaya Toure is he?

It's funny of the 6 players you have chosen to be class, 4 are defenders and no other team in the top half of the league has conceded more goals than United.

That leaves Hernandez that Fergie doesn't play that often, (although I would quite like him in a Chelsea shirt) and Carrick who is hardly a Yaya Toure is he?

Carrick is an excellent player to be fair and totally different to Yaya T. However its a point well made about defenders but the thing is how can Red include a geriatric Ferdinand! And if Evra's such class how comes he gets a mauling from Lennon everytime we play them?

Robin Van Persie Utd led by a big red konk. laugh.png

Carrick is an excellent player to be fair and totally different to Yaya T. However its a point well made about defenders but the thing is how can Red include a geriatric Ferdinand! And if Evra's such class how comes he gets a mauling from Lennon everytime we play them?

Robin Van Persie Utd led by a big red konk. laugh.png

Carrick is a excellent player and one of the first names on the team sheet, Evra did alright against lennon and not many defenders have a easy game against him or any other winger that attacks with pace.

We do not have stand out stars as such teams and have to try and change the team to fit them in, fergie knows the players that will slot into his system and they may not be what other teams think are good enough but when all put together they work there socks off for each other and have a never say die attitude and it works, that is the reason why we are 5 points clear.

Yes i mentioned a few defenders and since vidic has been back our defense is looking better, we will see when madrid come calling and how we handle them.

Why are people criticizing the team 5 points clear, who will probably win the league.

Maybe look closer to home and what can be done to catch them.

You see ups they are just to stupid to comprehend the truth or as i said before enjoy fishing?......either way it is getting embarrassing!

I would add Wellback and Valencia to get in most teams in the prem at the moment also nev.

Vlimey Jack...I thought you'd "Done a Jimbo". biggrin.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif . Nah mate!!

Not had any recent fall outslaugh.png

Just been busy.

I am might be a Blue but I am not a tart!!thumbsup.gif

Nice to see you back Jack i was worried the derby drubbing had you so upset you didn't want to here more of my insults! biggrin.png

Vlimey Jack...I thought you'd "Done a Jimbo". biggrin.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif . Nah mate!!

Not had any recent fall outslaugh.png

Just been busy.

I am might be a Blue but I am not a tart!!thumbsup.gif

Nice to see you back Jack i was worried the derby drubbing had you so upset you didn't want to here more of my insults! biggrin.png

When was that?ohmy.pnglaugh.png

I would add Wellback and Valencia to get in most teams in the prem at the moment also nev.

I'm sure a current England international and a player who has won 52 caps for his country would.

Man U are so lucky to have such gifted players. I rate Valencia highly.

Why are people criticizing the team 5 points clear, who will probably win the league.

Maybe look closer to home and what can be done to catch them.

You see ups they are just to stupid to comprehend the truth or as i said before enjoy fishing?......either way it is getting embarrassing!

Welbeck is a excellent player just needs to add some goals. his link up play and ball control is breath taking at times, but then f**ks it up with a weak finish, he is still young and will improve, as for Valencia what has happened to him he has lost his confidence i think but yes when he is on form he is class.

Which united would win?

de gea

rafael vidic evans evra

carrick cleverley

nani rooney kagawa

RVP

v

lingard

fabio smalling ferdinand buttner

valencia anderson jones giggs

welbeck hernandez

subs amos scholes powell wootton tunncliffe zaha?

Not a bad two sides this is why we are top strength in depth.

2-1 to the ist team for me, and both those sides could hold there own in the premier league.

Now all you ABU'S do two sides from your own team and see if you even come close to matching our squad.

• Like 1