Manchester United

redrus

Carrick is an excellent player to be fair and totally different to Yaya T. However its a point well made about defenders but the thing is how can Red include a geriatric Ferdinand! And if Evra's such class how comes he gets a mauling from Lennon everytime we play them?

Robin Van Persie Utd led by a big red konk. laugh.png

Carrick is a excellent player and one of the first names on the team sheet, Evra did alright against lennon and not many defenders have a easy game against him or any other winger that attacks with pace.

We do not have stand out stars as such teams and have to try and change the team to fit them in, fergie knows the players that will slot into his system and they may not be what other teams think are good enough but when all put together they work there socks off for each other and have a never say die attitude and it works, that is the reason why we are 5 points clear.

Yes i mentioned a few defenders and since vidic has been back our defense is looking better, we will see when madrid come calling and how we handle them.

Evra got taken apart by Lennon and has done most times we've played you.

I don't think it's been so much a case of Lennon taking Evra apart, as Lennon taking our team apart, in particular the defence. Not that that makes it any better, in fact it makes it a darn sight worse, but blaming all of Lennon's attacking exploits on one man is a little unfair i think.

In general Evra has been fantastic this season. With him we always tend to lose a bit at the back at the expense of what he brings with his runs all the way up to the box, but it's an expense that is usually worth paying, particularly when we don't have great consistency with our wingers. Plus of course there are the goals he has scored.

One of the best left backs in the league, at least for teams that like to attack.

• Like 1

Seems like we got Wilfried Zaha from all the news reports over the last 24 hour's but i think United will loan him straight back to Crystal Palace until the end of the season .. So then we can stop other clubs from signing him .. Would be a smart move if you ask me ?

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Wilfried Zaha has passed his medical at Manchester United and Sky sources are reporting that he has signed a five and a half year deal.

And the 20-year-old forward will be loaned straight back to his former club, Championship promotion-chasers Crystal Palace, before linking up with his new club in July.

Not often you see someone quote themselves, but 2 timesbiggrin.png

I know cheesy.gif Also heard some reports on a few more players like 19 year old Lucas Digne who plays for Lille i can see this happening after not getting Ashley Cole due to him signing a new contact with Chelsea ...

Also reports that Sir Alex went to see Victor Wanyama around two days ago when Celtic played Dundee .. coffee1.gif Then we have 18 year old central defender Kurt Zouma who plays for AS Saint-Étienne on are raider plus the like of Ezequiel Garay but don't see him coming in all truth ...

I would also like Sir Alex to give NANI a good run so once the season ends we can cash in on him i would be really happy if we could get around £25M / £30M..

Edited by Notstupid30

I would also like Sir Alex to give NANI a good run so once the season ends we can cash in on him i would be really happy if we could get around £25M / £30M..

Prefer to get rid of him now and anything more than 20m would be amazing. Don't see it myself though.16-18m closer to it in my opinion.

Prefer to get rid of him now and anything more than 20m would be amazing. Don't see it myself though.16-18m closer to it in my opinion.

Yeah couldn't agree more with rixalex was also just looking at his stats only two goals in all competitions this season way off par to be in the same league as Ronaldo plus how many times has Nani cost us game on top of this ...

Picard-Facepalm-Shirt.png

Yeah couldn't agree more with rixalex was also just looking at his stats only two goals in all competitions this season way off par to be in the same league as Ronaldo plus how many times has Nani cost us game on top of this ...

Picard-Facepalm-Shirt.png

I'd say smokies about right with 10m and i reckon ferguson would bit yer hand off just to get rid of him.

If you get £30m we're doubling Bale's price tag.

You'll be lucky to get more than £10 imho. biggrin.png

You would be surprised mate market value:£ 32.000.000 http://www.transferm...eler_33706.html

Not a chance of getting even half that unless you have interest from the usual suspects and even then they'd have to be at a real loose end for that position

• Like 1

You would be surprised mate market value:£ 32.000.000 http://www.transferm...eler_33706.html

Not a chance of getting even half that unless you have interest from the usual suspects and even then they'd have to be at a real loose end for that position

That's why I think it’s better in some ways to keep him until the end of the season let Sir Alex give him a good run you never know he maybe could help us out when we play in the champions league against Real Madrid ... Who knows could even score us the winning goal against Real that would put his value up quite a bit but would be very surprised if he did ... Plus it’s very hard to predict anything these days in football..? Plus transfer prices these days in the modern game can be mad look at the like of Torres and Carroll when they were sold... Even Zenit St Petersburg' offered us £25million at the beginning of the season what was accepted but Nani was so greedy with his wage demands it didn’t happen all truth …

Edited by Notstupid30

If we got 10 million for him that would be great and would cover the initial payment for Zaha,i think his value is about 8 to 10 million in the real world.

And in five month time i can see myself saying i told you so its happened many of times biggrin.png

If we got 10 million for him that would be great and would cover the initial payment for Zaha,i think his value is about 8 to 10 million in the real world.

Good job there's at least one of you with hairy feet glued to the trophy room floor. tongue.png

The only person who would pay 32mil for Nani, is Nani himself if he had the money. The big headed git honestly thinks in his own mind, that he is that good.

Did you hear about the life size statue of himself that stands in his living room? whistling.gifbiggrin.png

I agree Red but you might get more from a russian club as they pay a premier to get players to move to siberia, which i might add is where Nani belongs.

Despite the scoreline, i thought that was quite a poor performance. Fulham didn't offer anything. Surprised they bothered turning up.

We should have been 4 up by half time. Nani was infuriating. Rooney lacked killer finish. Hernandez... almost forgot he was on the pitch..

Second half we finally put the game to bed, but by that stage we had had so many opportunities, it really wasn't such a great feat. How many other teams will give us all those opportunities?

Despite the scoreline, i thought that was quite a poor performance. Fulham didn't offer anything. Surprised they bothered turning up.

We should have been 4 up by half time. Nani was infuriating. Rooney lacked killer finish. Hernandez... almost forgot he was on the pitch..

Second half we finally put the game to bed, but by that stage we had had so many opportunities, it really wasn't such a great feat. How many other teams will give us all those opportunities?

I must say if that is the sum of all the effort his players were prepared to put in then Martin Jol has problems. Fulham don't travel well but they should be putting the effort in at the very least.

Incidentally did i hear right that in his press conference Sir Red Nose was accusing everyone of picking on United?! Perhaps one of the youth team or academy players should tell him that if his behaviour improved this might not be the case. Not that it is in my opinion anyway.. He's become a very ridiculous individual.

I must say if that is the sum of all the effort his players were prepared to put in then Martin Jol has problems. Fulham don't travel well but they should be putting the effort in at the very least.

It was pitiful. Hope they continue in that vein when we meet them again next week.

Incidentally did i hear right that in his press conference Sir Red Nose was accusing everyone of picking on United?! Perhaps one of the youth team or academy players should tell him that if his behaviour improved this might not be the case. Not that it is in my opinion anyway.. He's become a very ridiculous individual.

Mate, let's revisit this in 40 odd years when you are in your 70s and see if you aren't a crotchety old fcuker as well. wink.png

• Like 1

It was pitiful. Hope they continue in that vein when we meet them again next week.

Mate, let's revisit this in 40 odd years when you are in your 70s and see if you aren't a crotchety old fcuker as well. wink.png

cheesy.gif No need to wait that long rix!

• Like 2

cheesy.gif No need to wait that long rix!

Too right smokes i'd be what.....110 or thereabouts. Certainly feel like this morning anyway!laugh.png

• Like 1

United V City in the next round would be nice smile.png

Yes you don't want us in the next round do you!

No no, we don't want them, give us a team who comes to play against us rather than one who wants to park the bus !

As if you wouldn't park the bus against us if you went a goal up.. for that matter, as if you wouldn't park the bus against us for a draw.. as if you haven't.