Manchester United

redrus

He'd be like Ian Rush if he went abroad: 'I couldn't settle in Italy,' the £3.2million man said, 'it was like living in a foreign country.'

And don't forget Moyes sued Rooney and won, there is bad blood there for sure.

was thinking more likely gazza myself. a few good games but generally underwhelming and proper out of his element.

He'd be like Ian Rush if he went abroad: 'I couldn't settle in Italy,' the £3.2million man said, 'it was like living in a foreign country.'

And don't forget Moyes sued Rooney and won, there is bad blood there for sure.

was thinking more likely gazza myself. a few good games but generally underwhelming and proper out of his element.

In fairness Gazza played very well for Lazio and is still popular there, as he is at Rangers.

Mind you, they're still fascist a-holes though.

Can any of you guys/gals help me with the following Question please.

What is the connection among the following: (a) Baker Street, (B) Wembley, © MU 1976 and (d) MC 2013?

Any help you can give appreciated.

BT

Can any of you guys/gals help me with the following Question please.

What is the connection among the following: (a) Baker Street, (cool.png Wembley, © MU 1976 and (d) MC 2013?

Any help you can give appreciated.

BT

Loud mouthed caaaaarnts.....? biggrin.png

Interesting if he did finish up in Europe how he would handle learning a new language when he struggles to express himself in his homeland.

I'm sure he would fit right in to Paris art/fashion scene biggrin.png

Don't laugh, Bob. The art nouveau hobo vogue is in.

Not sure Paris is ready for Wayne and Waynetta chic, though.

• Like 2

Interesting if he did finish up in Europe how he would handle learning a new language when he struggles to express himself in his homeland.

I'm sure he would fit right in to Paris art/fashion scene biggrin.png

Don't laugh, Bob. The art nouveau hobo vogue is in.

Not sure Paris is ready for Wayne and Waynetta chic, though.

cheesy.gif

Good result or Palace, I know a few people who will be happy. Good to see Zaha step up for the big game last night.

Holloway told BBC Radio 5 live: "He's a genius, he's a wonderful boy and he cares about Crystal Palace. "He was the difference. I believe he will be a world-class player."

Should be quite an addition, with Bale. laugh.png

Good result or Palace, I know a few people who will be happy. Good to see Zaha step up for the big game last night.

Holloway told BBC Radio 5 live: "He's a genius, he's a wonderful boy and he cares about Crystal Palace. "He was the difference. I believe he will be a world-class player."

Should be quite an addition, with Bale. :lol:

The additions of Bale and Ronaldo will certainly strengthen the team. I believe that the player swap, Bebe and Nani for Bale is near to completion. :-p

• Like 1

The additions of Bale and Ronaldo will certainly strengthen the team. I believe that the player swap, Bebe and Nani for Bale is near to completion. :-p

laugh.png And I heard it here first.

Never knew Gareth had a sister. coffee1.gif

Never knew Gareth had a sister. coffee1.gif

He doesn't like to talk about her. wink.png

I've already told you once ups, turn it in 14.gif

I've already told you once ups, turn it in 14.gif

Honestly guv, I have no say at WHL. wink.png

• Like 1

Cesc Fabregas could make a stunning return to the Premier League this summer - but not necessarily with Arsenal as has been mooted - but with a switch to Manchester United.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/manchester-united-make-shock-move-for-former-arsenal-captain-cesc-fabregas-8614167.html

Bale will be delighted to linkup with him as well as Ronaldo.

• Like 1

Cesc Fabregas could make a stunning return to the Premier League this summer - but not necessarily with Arsenal as has been mooted - but with a switch to Manchester United.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/manchester-united-make-shock-move-for-former-arsenal-captain-cesc-fabregas-8614167.html

Bale will be delighted to linkup with him as well as Ronaldo.

Bale, Ronny, RvP, Cesc et al...........

Jasus, wid dat liiiine up.... Who'd need a ruddy manager.... :o

Seriously though, silly season gets earlier, and sillier every year.... ;)

redrus

Why not, every other bu44er around here has gone to Manchester for their one season in the sunlight of a trophy.

Man Utd to offer Rooney to Spurs in deal for Bale?

cheshire-today.co.uk

Manchester United are thought to be preparing a £50 million bid for Spurs winger Gareth Bale, and want-away Wayne Rooney might be a crucial part of any possible deal.

The club were surprised when Rooney handed in his transfer but now believe it offers the one possibility of prising Bale away from White Hart Lane.

A bid of £26 million plus Rooney would be seen as almost impossible to resist by the Spurs’ board – solving, as it does, the club’s long-term weakness in the striker department and bringing in cash for a creative midfielder.

United, who have all but given up their pursuit of Ronaldo, see Bale as the next best alternative, but would be loath to meet Spur’s £60 million valuation out of cash resources.

Rooney, who is desperate to return to a central strikers role, is still waiting to meet new manager David Moyes to see if such a role can be guaranteed next season. Those close to Moyes say it can not.

Although United are unwilling to sell Rooney, the idea of using him to recruit a player of Bale’s calibre is not without attraction.

redrus

50 m plus pay off 100k per week of Rooneys weekly pocket money - might have worked had Tottenham secured 3rd place, which is now beyond them, your holiness