Manchester United

redrus

Absolute bloody rubbish. Places are earned, not a right, cos of who you are.

It's attitudes like that which are at fault for the demise of our great domestic trophies ....!!

Good response and the one I was hoping for, not about Durham, The Mail etc.

E.g. It pisses me off to see such trophies as the FA cup treated with disdain in the early stages. Teams often put out crap teams and their fans will will pay hundred's to travel and see a bunch of reserves and often they get beat. Then if they finally get to Wembley it's glory, glory from the team and management....."we won our first silverware", paraded around by the first team players, who would rather have been at home tweeting during the early stages etc,

Regardless if it's the Milk Cup or Egg Cup out come all the big boys to dance, celebrate with pride a competition they'd rather have not been in.

It is rubbish and no team has a right to anything other than what they deserve during that season. I personally don't mind seeing Man U in the Europa Cup for a change, they haven't done anything yet to get into the CL. For those who are in the Europa there are a heck of a lot of fans who want their club to win it and I imagine Man U would be no different. Of course if they were in it and went out early the statement would be "its only the Europa League".

In that regard, I'd sooner a team decline entry and be consistent with their views.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

I think for Spurs fans we have had our fill of Sunday football and are ambivalent about Europa qualification next year....but to win the tournament would be a fine achievement.

The FA Cup is now a third rate tournament which needs a better prize than a few quid at the end of it.

Hope he ran into that racist Palace c@&t again.... Horrible filth of a man.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by redrus

I think for Spurs fans we have had our fill of Sunday football and are ambivalent about Europa qualification next year....but to win the tournament would be a fine achievement.

The FA Cup is now a third rate tournament which needs a better prize than a few quid at the end of it.

There is European football.

Not PC, but Cantona's drop kick is my all time favourite off-the-ball moment Top bloke. If only Pardew could learn how to channel his anger similarly...tongue.png

My favorite was Zidane

Not PC, but Cantona's drop kick is my all time favourite off-the-ball moment Top bloke. If only Pardew could learn how to channel his anger similarly...tongue.png

OK chaps, a little trivia question for you all.

Does anyone remember the name of the abusive Palace supporter Cantona assaulted?

"Matthew" somebody?.....

Come on!!! Where are you guys? Form goes out the window today! Lets get some banter going!

The bookies make Merchandise United favourites, which surprises me.

Must be based on history not form then Edited by BangrakBob

I'm there today, about on my way out the door so I'll be out of the banter again, till a bit later...... ;)

I just hope we have something about us, some spirit, life and energy. If they can't put out today....., of all days, they can all F back to whichever whorehouse they hail from.

All smiles at the mo though, we can do this......!!

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

nice one rus, bang on I hope your team does turn up for a fight! Enjoy the day!

Just dropped by to do the Dustin....its gonna be full of it again before any red posts here!

Go and troll another thread your team is playing soon, we got well and truly beat and if go out on wednesday night Moyes should do the right thing and resign.

• Like 1