Manchester United

redrus

Getting excited Russ ? Here's your braintrust.

Looks like Van Gaal is working

on a North Korean 'do.attachicon.gifGAALBsrNiOTCMAAz0lv.jpg

My new song for the day.......

'He does what he wants, he does what he waaaaaaants, he Louis Van Gaal, he turned up in Blue'... :D

Probably more appropriate for the opposition fans but, ho hum... ;)

redrus

It was meant to be humorous P45. He wore of all colours, a blue jacket and a sky blue and white tie to United.

Hence my song (attempt) above.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

It was meant to be humorous P45. He wore of all colours, a blue jacket and a sky blue and white tie to United.

Better warn us when it's an intended joke then bojangles, cos some of your posts are definitely neither humorous or intended to be humorous.

Reckon you've been doing this internet trolling for too long matey. ( joke smile.png )

Quite likely van Gaal will wear what the fck he likes btw.

Better warn us when it's an intended joke then bojangles, cos some of your posts are definitely neither humorous or intended to be humorous.

Reckon you've been doing this internet trolling for too long matey. ( joke smile.png )

laugh.png don't change P-45 I love your work

• Like 1

This van Gaal obsession is starting to unnerve me.

Shouldn't you be banging on everyday about that great humanitarian and philanthropist poorly managing Chelsea?

unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeC.png

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

With Carrick out for a minimum of 3 months even more important a couple of midfielders are brought in. Imperative they get of to a good start with the draw they have.And please move Anderson

and Nani on,should have been done before SAF tossed it in.

• Like 2

With Carrick out for a minimum of 3 months even more important a couple of midfielders are brought in. Imperative they get of to a good start with the draw they have.And please move Anderson

and Nani on,should have been done before SAF tossed it in.

I think that's why they bought Herrera, but you're right, they need cover.

Five candidates to become Manchester United’s new captain

van-persie-van-gaal-twitter-tr16ia.jpg

With the world’s media hanging from every word spoken by newManchester United boss Louis Van Gaal, most questioned were answered in full and frank detail by the confident Dutch man.

Whilst elaborating on the thought provoking ones questions, the former Ajax and Bayern Munich head honcho made it clear he is yet to decide who the next United captain will be.

When asked who he has in mind for the role, Van Gaal said: “All the players are potential candidates for the captaincy.

”It’s very important for me, so I will need time to decide.”

Who will be United's next captain?
Van Persie is favourite to take on the senior role as he was Van Gaal’s captain whilst manager of Holland. As recently as two weeks ago, Van Gaal and Van Persie were a very successful manager/captain combination, so why wouldn’t it work at club level too?

Van Persie is a consummate professional and passionate leader, a player the younger generation would look up to.

Wayne Rooney

Rooney was the clear favourite to take over as permanent captain during the David Moyes era. Persuaded to stay at the club with guarantees of being the first choice striker, future captain and of course, that bumper £300k per week contract.

Since the arrival of Van Gaal, Rooney is no longer certain of a starting place and after public outbursts against United in the past, he might not be the right candidate for the role but nonetheless, he remains an integral part of the clubs marketing strategy as well as on field success.

Jonny Evans

Brought through the youth ranks and United through and through, Evans has done little to suggest he is anything other than a United captain in the making. Although seen as the future of the club by some, Evans doesn’t quite possess the same qualities as a Rio Ferdinand or Nemanja Vidic, but on his day can be as solid as a rock.

Under the right guidance, Evans could turn into a fantastic player and leader. That said, he could as easily find himself surplus to requirements if Van Gaal were to bring Mats Hummels to Old Trafford.

Michael Carrick

An ever present in the United side over the past five seasons, perhaps by default because there were no other options of real quality in the centre of the park – or perhaps he is that good.

Carrick is an experienced and professional player who doesn’t say too much, but when he speaks the rest listen. The playmaker will always lead by example offering 100% commitment every week, with minimal fuss on and off of the pitch.

Phil Jones

If ever the England international needed to step up his game, it is now. Brought to Old Trafford with promise of being not only the future United captain, but a future England captain.

Injuries and positional changes have led to a disrupted career for the former Blackburn man but if he can cement a position in the heart of the United back line, find some form and remain fit, he stands a chance of receiving the armband as he does possess the fighting spirit every great United captain has had.

Edited by uptheos