Manchester United

redrus

I have never in all my time on Thai or football related forums witnessed the level of indiscriminate trolling posting as what P45 puts out.

Just looked at his post count for today- 87 ...From what i've read most have been a dig at someone or the club they support.

I thought banter was meant to be fun amongst football fans ,p45 takes away that.sad.png

I give what we get kurt.

Banter ok by me. Constant criticism of Chelsea and Mourinho which is clearly not banter gets my goat.

So, up to you lot.

Play fair or expect grief.

I have never in all my time on Thai or football related forums witnessed the level of indiscriminate trolling posting as what P45 puts out.

Just looked at his post count for today- 87 ...From what i've read most have been a dig at someone or the club they support.

I thought banter was meant to be fun amongst football fans ,p45 takes away that.sad.png

I give what we get kurt.

Banter ok by me. Constant criticism of Chelsea and Mourinho which is clearly not banter gets my goat.

So, up to you lot.

"Play fair or expect grief."

It seems like you like to give it out but can't take it .

You come across as a bully with tourrettes.

A

Yeah i like football my team Manchester United but also like to see other games you know like sporting in about 45 mins

don't worry about p45mustang mate. you keep on posting.

Absolutely....there is a muppet here and its not you.

I give what we get kurt.

So, up to you lot.

Give out the grief....then we can get back to discussing football.

I give what we get kurt.

So, up to you lot.

"Play fair or expect grief."

It seems like you like to give it out but can't take it .

You come across as a bully with tourrettes.

A

The forum is relaxed....and you can speak your mind....but try not to do it like a pissed up lairy Croydon moron......not that I am saying we have any here....I think he comes from Shepherd's Bush.

I give what we get kurt.

So, up to you lot.

An attempt to discuss football evolution is met with no response or hostility.

An attempt to express generosity to opposing teams and managers is met with cynicism and personal insult.

Chelsea and Mourinho are not liked by the majority of posters. OK fine. It's only going to get worse if Chelsea win.

So in a word, fkc it.

I give what we get kurt.

So, up to you lot.

An attempt to discuss football evolution is met with no response or hostility.

An attempt to express generosity to opposing teams and managers is met with cynicism and personal insult.

Chelsea and Mourinho are not liked by the majority of posters. OK fine. It's only going to get worse if Chelsea win.

So in a word, fkc it.

That's two words .

I like mourinho I think he's a wonderful forward thinking tactical genius that put smiles on thousands of chelsea tractor driving ladies from down your end ,he should be applauded not ridiculed for that.

Anyway this is the united thread ,they have enough on their plate to worry about ,more important than you and the lovely jose,like how come Ashley young gets to play & still kop a gob full of shit from his bird ?

Kind of not surprised about the result here. The new manager made some ridiculous comments about winning every game or something summerly absurd, whilst never having managed in this league and could well have put his own players under undue extra pressure.

First lesson Mr van Gaal....keep your trap shut or the press will give you an absolute coating. I won't be surprised at all to see United having a very good season but isn't it better to do the business on the pitch first before making some overly bold statements?

Any thoughts on Swansea's 2nd goal? Sportsmanship or naivety from Blackett giving the ball quickly to Remy (I think)? Reckon VG will think the latter.

He'll have got a loofah up his arse in the post match bath from his teammates. Not something he'll do again in a hurry I'm sure.

But given the amount of time it took before the shot came in, I don't think it made that much of an impact.

I wish the papers would stop printing shit no surprise nobody reads them these days still feel gutted that we didnt sign Eliaquim Mangala

It's not just the papers making up cr*p any more, there are thousands of websites doing it too.

And they all feed off each other.

And I don't like weak herd followers or yes men, especially when they get cocky.

Smokie is a classic.

It would be better if you stuck to discussing football....spent less time posting inane drivel....penned maybe a quarter of the quota you currently add and try to stay on topic.

Now....go and give some man love to LVG....he needs all he can get this morning. biggrin.png

• Like 2

I wish the papers would stop printing shit no surprise nobody reads them these days still feel gutted that we didnt sign Eliaquim Mangala

It's not just the papers making up cr*p any more, there are thousands of websites doing it too.

And they all feed off each other.

Very true indeed also anybody noticed these past few season now at the beginning of the season we lose a load of players especially defenders for some strange reason ..

read the Guardian its the best of a pretty piss poor bunch but at least it makes an effort to gives u the essentials and tries to give a balanced view .

read the Guardian its the best of a pretty piss poor bunch but at least it makes an effort to gives u the essentials and tries to give a balanced view .

Yeah very true rijit .. Just thinking about are defence would be nice if we could sign Hummels and i think an offer of around 40/50 million would be a nice try even Subotic is a decent defender whom partner with Hummels at Dortmund they both at a good age of 25 .. plus we would get around 10 years out them both ..

Did you know people that Dortmund paid just 3.5 million for Hummels back in 2009 from Bay Munich that's how mad the transfer market gone in the last 3 years and for Subotic just 2.2 million from Mainz back in 2008 ..

Edited by NickyBurma

Yeah very true rijit .. Just thinking about are defence would be nice if we could sign Hummels and i think an offer of around 40/50 million would be a nice try even Subotic is a decent defender whom partner with Hummels at Dortmund they both at a good age of 25 .. plus we would get around 10 years out them both ..

Did you know people that Dortmund paid just 3.5 million for Hummels back in 2009 from Bay Munich that's how mad the transfer market gone in the last 3 years and for Subotic just 2.2 million from Mainz back in 2008 ..

dortmund have always been good at spotting bargains. and to be fair united didn't really pay much for vidic at the time.

market has gone mad now though. new TV money has bumped fees up stupidly - £30m for luke shaw is genuinely insane, as is £32m for mangala - but there just aren't that many quality defenders, particularly centre-backs, around these days.

dortmund have always been good at spotting bargains. and to be fair united didn't really pay much for vidic at the time.

market has gone mad now though. new TV money has bumped fees up stupidly - £30m for luke shaw is genuinely insane, as is £32m for mangala - but there just aren't that many quality defenders, particularly centre-backs, around these days.

in general all German teams seem to be good at spotting bargains and very true about the tv money side of things too .. Just looking at Marco Reus did you know Bor. M'gladbach paid only less then a million for him back in 2009 then he moved on Dortmund for 17.6 million in 2012 .. init mad

• Like 1

Roma defender Mehdi Benatia is flying to England for talks over a move to Manchester United, Sky sources understand.

read more :http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9426151/transfer-news-roma-defender-mehdi-benatia-to-open-talks-over-manchester-united-move

Skysports are awful haha

But i do think he'll end up at Utd

Roma defender Mehdi Benatia is flying to England for talks over a move to Manchester United, Sky sources understand.

read more :http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9426151/transfer-news-roma-defender-mehdi-benatia-to-open-talks-over-manchester-united-move

Skysports are awful haha

But i do think he'll end up at Utd

Don't wanna burst you bubble but Bayern have apparently just bid 30m according to German journos.

• Like 1