Manchester United

redrus

Bite.

laugh.png

redrus

your captain is still a scouser. wink.png

build a bonfire, build a bonfire. . .

You love it really stevie, what would the premier league be without the liverpool and united rivalry.

course i do mate. and it's not so much a rivalry as just rowing neighbours. i've far more in common with united fans than i'll ever have with that london lot. we're allies in this thing. ;)

• Like 1

^

^

^

^

^

....... and by the way Wilai, I laugh just as long, and just as hard as you about the Nani situation... But, at least he's not bloody on the pitch for us.

If I was a rich man, I'd a paid the f o o oKin wages myself..!!!

redrus

• Like 2

Only one team picks up the Prem and only one team picks up the Championes League.

But what has that got to do with the price of fish and women in hairnets and curlers deciding if they wan't mushy peas or not.

Carry on up North.

^

Stop being nice ya fanny....... cheesy.gif

redrus

get f*cked, manc. you feel better now? wink.png

Up yer arse ya plastic scouse t w * t ............

Breath

And relax.... Cheers mate, thats well better now....... laugh.png

redrus

Sounds like the sophisticated farang from the North of England speaks with forked tongue...

...that's well better now.

Good luck in the LOS.

Better ask redrus.

Either Glazer isn't shelling the wonga, the big names aren't flocking, or Woodward is out of his league when it comes to negotiation.

I don't know. Mind you, having a brain the size of a pea does hamper me a bit.

• Like 1

Better ask redrus.

Either Glazer isn't shelling the wonga, the big names aren't flocking, or Woodward is out of his league when it comes to negotiation.

Glazers are skint. United have no real money to compete, just token gestures. We sign ok players for over inflated prices. Real sign the best for silly money, we cannot and will not compete with.

Woodward is wholly and souly out of his depth.

A brain the size of a pea is, at least, a brain.

redrus

Very very disappointed with noises from the Grauniad that LvG has told Welbers he can leave.

manchester-united-danny-welbeck-old-trafford

redrus

Not completely surprised at that. I guess you rate him Russ but hasn't he "progressed" at a very sloooooow rate ? Should have been better by now even though still only 23.

Very very disappointed with noises from the Grauniad that LvG has told Welbers he can leave.

redrus

Not completely surprised at that. I guess you rate him Russ but hasn't he "progressed" at a very sloooooow rate ? Should have been better by now even though still only 23.

I disagree wholeheartedly mate, his work rate is that which I really expect and want in United players.

He's quite often expected to play a different role from that of a main striker so, I think he may, in my eyes, find the level of National criticism unfair. Especially from those who just do not watch him every week.

redrus

• Like 2

Better ask redrus.

You were all for giving Van Gaal the old Dutch Rudder 2 weeks ago, title challenging genius, what happened?

• Like 1

Better ask redrus.

You were all for giving Van Gaal the old Dutch Rudder 2 weeks ago, title challenging genius, what happened?

Not sure what has happened Bob. He sounded decidedly unconvincing in today's press conference.

Maybe I was a bit hasty.

Better ask redrus.

Not sure what has happened Bob. He sounded decidedly unconvincing in today's press conference.

Maybe I was a bit hasty.

Going to be an interesting season for VG and United, very interesting.

I hope he makes a complete hash of it, only for Moyes' sake #MoyesArmy

Think there will be a lot of yellow and green in the stands this season #Glazersout

Edited by BangrakBob

Well IF it doesn't work with van Gaal, maybe Scholes is right.

Early days, needs time I suppose. Took him 3 months to get going at Bayern.

I really don't know. Missing van Persie? But he wasn't confident in front of the cameras today that's for sure.

redrus

I disagree wholeheartedly mate, his work rate is that which I really expect and want in United players.

He's quite often expected to play a different role from that of a main striker so, I think he may, in my eyes, find the level of National criticism unfair. Especially from those who just do not watch him every week.

redrus

agree with your sentiments mate, workrate etc, but at some point you surely have to admit he's just not all that right? he's bob average.