Manchester United

redrus

Yes, very amusing but on a serious note its looking ever likely Di Maria will be signing but really, shouldn't strengthening in other areas be much more of a priority?

Point made Carmine, but United have so many holes to fill where do they start ? Looks like Di Maria is a great start though much more to be done. He'll be rifling in crosses for RVP and Mr. Rooney and creating havoc in midfield when he cuts in from the wing.

Di Maria's personality used to drive me nuts as an Argentina fan but he is much improved in that regard. He still needs a strong manager to keep him in the straight and narrow. He'll have that in LVG. If he had the Galactico "look" I'm convinced he'd still be with RM. No ugly ducklings wanted there though. Plus, with Di Maria's purchase price it looks like Falcao might be on his way. Terrible news that.

Yes, very amusing but on a serious note its looking ever likely Di Maria will be signing but really, shouldn't strengthening in other areas be much more of a priority?

Point made Carmine, but United have so many holes to fill where do they start ? Looks like Di Maria is a great start though much more to be done. He'll be rifling in crosses for RVP and Mr. Rooney and creating havoc in midfield when he cuts in from the wing.

Di Maria's personality used to drive me nuts as an Argentina fan but he is much improved in that regard. He still needs a strong manager to keep him in the straight and narrow. He'll have that in LVG. If he had the Galactico "look" I'm convinced he'd still be with RM. No ugly ducklings wanted there though. Plus, with Di Maria's purchase price it looks like Falcao might be on his way. Terrible news that.

I was reading he wanted to join City but they weren't interested. Untied paying the biggest fee in British history and paying 180K a week!

Angel Di Mariacenary

Crying out for central midfielder for a couple seasons now, then they let 3 of their most experienced defenders go at the same time. Why not blow a ton of cash on a winger. Makes perfect sense laugh.png

Crying out for central midfielder for a couple seasons now, then they let 3 of their most experienced defenders go at the same time. Why not blow a ton of cash on a winger. Makes perfect sense laugh.png
Today on TV and UK papers that United May fork put £60 m for Di Maria , I think it is crazy money , Liverpool got a bargain of £16 m for Balotelli , they can afford to lose if Balotelli does not fit in whereas United could go bust if Di Maria does not fit in.. That is a worry. Edited by Billy The Kid

75 million...oops. I hope not. Too much on one guy who should have been a defender. I hope he does the business up front for you because he may need to make up for the potential goal leakage. Great to see all these attacking players coming into side though. happy days for entertainment

hard fought 4 point, but tbh and without wanting to pic a fight, what i saw 2 tay were 2 mid table teams battling it out. saying that vg said it would take 3 ish mths b4 utd changed and improved with his system, but atm v much looks like 2 many square pegs into round holes.

hard fought 4 point, but tbh and without wanting to pic a fight, what i saw 2 tay were 2 mid table teams battling it out. saying that vg said it would take 3 ish mths b4 utd changed and improved with his system, but atm v much looks like 2 many square pegs into round holes.

Not enough quality rij....but to be fair Sunderland are a decent outfit now and fight hard... All credit to them.

• Like 2

Not enough quality rij....but to be fair Sunderland are a decent outfit now and fight hard... All credit to them.

No scary pace cant remember one utd player skinning a Sunderland player 2 day

• Like 1

didn't you see the utd goal then?

• Like 1

get off your lazy arse and spell words out you textmaniac

• Like 1

fair point, did they do it again?

cant u understand it ?

• Like 1

Early daze, so utit may improve. i said the same last season though and was wrong. Big signings needed, big egos booted into touch, big expectations maybe unfounded...I kinda hope not

cant u understand it ?

Of course i can, but don't you think that it is easier for people to understand properly spelled English?, Deciphering this rubbish is a waste of our time. it's easier for you, hence the lazy comment.

Yes but young got booked for being a titwink.png

hardly scary pace though was it, and wasnt he more played into space rather than his electric pace AND he wasn't he then beaten to the ball? if thats the best they can offer , hapi days!!!! dont think any prem full bac will be particularly worried,

• Like 1

cant u understand it ?

1/Of course i can,

2/ it's easier for you, .

1/ there u go then

2/ I don't think it is

wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

day

Yes but young got booked for being a titwink.png

hardly scary pace though was it, and wasnt he more played into space rather than his electric pace AND he wasn't he then beaten to the ball? if thats the best they can offer , hapi days!!!! dont think any prem full bac will be particularly worried,

You are so dull.

cant u understand it ?

Of course i can, but don't you think that it is easier for people to understand properly spelled English?, Deciphering this rubbish is a waste of our time. it's easier for you, hence the lazy comment.

Put the prat on ignore mate. If everyone does it, he may even hire an English tutor. If he can afford onesmile.png

• Like 1

Put the prat on ignore mate. If everyone does it, he may even hire an English tutor. If he can afford onesmile.png

actually, quite hapi if u put me on ignore, as im about 2 do to you, cos barring never actually saying of any consequence about football, u actually seem 2 b a bit of a c----

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

funny now man utd fans cant brag or gloat over their teams performances their numbers seem to have diminished and those that are left don't

seem to quite have as much to say.

Almost the polar opposite to the Liverpool fans,,,,,wai2.gif

Does Gareth Bale have the galactico look?

Seriously though, if the reported 60m for Di Maria is correct then thats insane. 90m for shaw and Di Maria!!! Its a mad mad world.

LVG seems to be looking to convert his team to his chosen set up with players that aren't suited to it. Obviously early days and i'm sure he knows what he's doing but i can't see it.

Oh and yes, this means Falcao to Madrid i suppose.....great.

Edited by carmine

funny now man utd fans cant brag or gloat over their teams performances their numbers seem to have diminished and those that are left don't

seem to quite have as much to say.

Almost the polar opposite to the Liverpool fans,,,,,wai2.gif

That's one of the things I like about the Spurs thread rij, come rain wind or shine the amount of posters on there stays pretty constant, where as the amount of posters on the Utd and Liverpool threads seems to go up and down like a whores draws, obviously depending on results laugh.png

Bloody hell,we have a off day and this thread gets tajen over by spurs lads, yes we are not looking great right now and lvg did say it will take time.so lets wait and see lads.

• Like 1