Manchester United

redrus

I'll say it then......what a load of <deleted> shiters that was!! facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Send Falcao back now and stop wasting more time play Wilson who needs games play Rooney or RVP with him.

Play with wingers which means a proper 4-4-2 Di Maria is top draw but is now being made to look average ....Januzaj needs to be kept on the wing and start running at and past people Valencia the same,play with 2 full backs until the end of the season and 2 wingers.

Attack more in training..... <deleted> off this 3-5-2 now Van Gaal or you will not last the season out.

People have said we need a strong midfielder which is true but more and more i see we need pace up front again......truth be told we miss Carrick very badly when he is out we are struggling

1 world class midfielder who has bottle and pace

1 world class forward/winger who has pace and strength.

1 world class defender who can manage the rest of the youngsters.

Rant over.bah.gif

I was unable to watch City but United was available. I'd have to say that was the most unconvincing 3-1 victory I've ever seen. No sense in repeating what Red had to say.

Jelly I thought the 2nd half we was better but by then we had gone back to a 442, but was a very average performance by us.

Am I mistaken or was Rooney essentially playing in Carrick's spot ? I don't think I've ever seen him that far from the action.

What does Herrera have to do to claim a regular spot? When he came on it was much improved IMO. As Mr Red said lets get Rooney back up front.

I think I can see what LVG is up to. He is tasked with getting them back into CL next season and if it means playing careful (boring) possession football to achieve that then that's what he will do. Maybe next year we will see more United football. Even playing his possession style invites the opposition to chase us down more which Burnley did.

I just don't know anymore and that's why I'm not a football manager!

I'll say it then......what a load of <deleted> shiters that was!! facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Send Falcao back now and stop wasting more time play Wilson who needs games play Rooney or RVP with him.

Play with wingers which means a proper 4-4-2 Di Maria is top draw but is now being made to look average ....Januzaj needs to be kept on the wing and start running at and past people Valencia the same,play with 2 full backs until the end of the season and 2 wingers.

Attack more in training..... <deleted> off this 3-5-2 now Van Gaal or you will not last the season out.

People have said we need a strong midfielder which is true but more and more i see we need pace up front again......truth be told we miss Carrick very badly when he is out we are struggling

1 world class midfielder who has bottle and pace

1 world class forward/winger who has pace and strength.

1 world class defender who can manage the rest of the youngsters.

Rant over.bah.gif

What you should also find quite disturbing is that Louis thinks the midfield a better balanced with Rooney in it! I kid you not! He already seems to have shattered the confidence of Di Maria and Januzaj who are shadows of their former selves and what he's doing with Rooney is beyond any logical explanation. He persists with his 352 with a stubborn arrogance of an old manager thats past his sell by date whilst seemingly everyone around him knows it ain't going to work. I think he's lost the plot.

I'm finding it increasingly interesting trying to work out if theres any logic to what he's doing but soon time is going to run out whereby the natural talent of your individual players will keep getting him out of the proverbial. How long can you keep being outplayed and win? Best hope for a top four finish frankly looks like hoping that Southampton, Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool all end up too knackered.

• Like 1

^ Defo agree with the last part about hoping the rest balls it up, then we can sneak into the top 4!

I think you may be right about securing the CL spot at the cost of attacking football

Yes, has to be something like that eh? Don't take risks, keep it tight etc.

He's got a point. Van Pursestrings looked like he'd just eaten a turd when he scored the other night.

Noticed that. Looks like the fire is out in his furnace at the moment.

To add insult to miserable injury.......

"Manchester United's debt has risen to £380.5million, according to the club's latest financial figures."

Why on Earth, is the debt going up &lt;deleted&gt;......!!!

Despite not being in the CL, the debt is supposed to be being managed, so how can it go up....?

redrus

that's 10 mil on any target!!!!! biggrin.png

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31477919

When you read the names in Uniteds midfield its laughable he's playing Rooney there. And so deep aswell. I can't see the fans putting up with this stupidity for much longer. You look at the squad and the quality in it and can't understand the turgid performances and almost total lack of pace. With players like Di Maria and Januzaj why is there no pace? Why isn't Herrera starting games? Why isn't Rooney right up behind the striker where he's most dangerous? Whats wrong with a 442 that seems to suit United so well? Why the hell does he seem to want to play Fellaini as a target man playing hoofs up the pitch and then talk about adopting a quick pass and move game?

I can't work out his philosophy which seems to be based around a long ball game within a 352 set up!!

Edited by carmine

"Manchester United's debt has risen to £380.5million, according to the club's latest financial figures."

Why on Earth, is the debt going up <deleted>......!!!

Despite not being in the CL, the debt is supposed to be being managed, so how can it go up....?

redrus

cos debt atm is cheap.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Playing Preston tonight , I have a bad feeling over this , hope I'm wrong ..

Nah you probably get outplayed again but grind out a hard fought win biggrin.png

Oh yes and LVG will praise the "attitude" of his players as seems the norm now!!!

• Like 1

Nah you probably get outplayed again but grind out a hard fought win biggrin.png

Oh yes and LVG will praise the "attitude" of his players as seems the norm now!!!

We need pace up front and if true that rvp has a knock it will mean Wilson will start which might end up beeing a blessing in disguise. Edited by nev
  • Like 1

Fellaini last minute long ball nod down for a tap in

redrus

cos debt atm is cheap.

Managed debt still means that it's managed yes.? Therefore interest rates should be accounted for, and the debt should still be going down, no.?

Or am I just too black n white.

redrus

redrus

cos debt atm is cheap.

Managed debt still means that it's managed yes.? Therefore interest rates should be accounted for, and the debt should still be going down, no.?

Or am I just too black n white.

redrus

Maybe they didn't count on missing out on the CL a year after winning the league?

Watching United tonight , negative with Falcao , then when Young came on , they looked very positive . I fear that Falcao will not play again . I likes him as a player but he is not suitable for United style of play . Fellani was super tonight , Now they have to face Arsenal at home , they have to improve a lot more than that ..

thought that at 70 mins preston seemed to tire and i just knew utd were gonna pull through and they did. fellatio did well seem to remember i was the only one sticking up 4 him when moyes was guvnor, tbh, i thought utd looked a mess tonight and falcao aint up to it. or he needs to get another yard from somewhere. what a lovely sight to see de maria in full flow. utd really aint got the best out of him since he's arrived.

cant argue with the result or the unbeaten run. wonder what they will b like when utd start to play well , probably get a tonking week in week out .:rolleyes:

Not a bad pre match summing up that!!w00t.gif

• Like 1

in fairness, their attitude was good and , imo it could strongly be argued it did win them the game

Or just a case of enough world class talent, when even playing poorly still has the talent to pull the rabbit out of a hat.

Managers continually praise the "attitude" of their players when theres nothing else positive to talk about.

Falcao has failed to impress once again his time is slowly running out, first half we was very average but the 2nd half when Young came on and we then had 2 wingers things started to happen and we looked threatening, good win in the end and a mouth watering quarter final to look forward too.

in fairness, their attitude was good and , imo it could strongly be argued it did win them the game

Or just a case of enough world class talent, when even playing poorly still has the talent to pull the rabbit out of a hat.

Managers continually praise the "attitude" of their players when theres nothing else positive to talk about.

watching the game though carmine, for 70 mins, they matched utd, after that it wasnt really the skill factor that won it for utd, yeah ok they scored and had the ability to take advantage of the situation but it was that utd could mentally and physically keep the pace and tempo going for 90 mins Bradford couldn't, they visibly wilted.

Edited by rijit

watching the game though carmine, for 70 mins, they matched utd, after that it wasnt really the skill factor that won it for utd, yeah ok they scored and had the ability to take advantage of the situation but it was that utd could mentally and physically keep the pace and tempo going for 90 mins Bradford couldn't, they visibly wilted.

Shudda gone to specsavers.

• Like 1