Manchester United

redrus

The announcement that Ryan Giggs is leaving United after 29 years comes as no surprise.

It certainly will be strange not seeing him around OT but hopefully he can build on his experience and come back home after a period of time.

Thanks Giggsy for the great memories.

• Like 1

The announcement that Ryan Giggs is leaving United after 29 years comes as no surprise.

It certainly will be strange not seeing him around OT but hopefully he can build on his experience and come back home after a period of time.

Good move by Giggs. No sense in being an understudy to two nutjobs in a row. Maybe he'll find a coaching job where he can see if he is cut out for it. As loony as it sounds the FA will probably take a look.

I'm not a Man U fan but i don't hate Man U so i don't have red tinted glasses on. This's the right move. He was part of the failed LVG year no matter how you try and paint it. It will be weird seeing him at his next club. I've no doubt he'll be back soon enough.

• Like 1

Shut the door on your way out!

enlighten me with a response then?

I have. You are clueless. The end.

You spout some cliched shi-te about what fantastic a player he is and then proclaim anyone that doesn't agree with you is a moron and when some asks you to discuss that's your counter, brilliant.

You spout some cliched shi-te about what fantastic a player he is and then proclaim anyone that doesn't agree with you is a moron and when some asks you to discuss that's your counter, brilliant.

Because it's not debatable with this guy.

United have signed Mkhitaryan, very excited by this signing he is just what we needed.

Mourinio getting his transfer deals in early love it.

• Like 1

As far as what he will do on the pitch, I think it is.

There is no denying his record and achievements, but he's not played in a league like the EPL, I don't think he'll handle the pace nor the expectation to track and dig in. At 34 he's ready for grazing, as much as anything I hope he doesn't block youth opportunity for the sake of marketing. Which to me is all this signing smells of, publicity.

At the same time I am looking forward to his antics.

There is no denying his record and achievements, but he's not played in a league like the EPL, I don't think he'll handle the pace nor the expectation to track and dig in. At 34 he's ready for grazing, as much as anything I hope he doesn't block youth opportunity for the sake of marketing. Which to me is all this signing smells of, publicity.

What would your take be if Liverpool had signed him on a free?, yes we know you have an abundance of class strikers in what's his name from Burnley and Benteke and Ogri and Ballotelli coming back, would you take Zlatan on a free to replace any of those mentioned?.

Last season we was after Mane and all I heard was Liverpool fans saying how rubbish he is, well hey up you just signed him and now he is a world beater

Signed a one year deal great player to have and i am sure Rashford will learn with him reminds of the Henrik Larrson signing but a lot better lol haters!!

• Like 1

What would your take be if Liverpool had signed him on a free?, yes we know you have an abundance of class strikers in what's his name from Burnley and Benteke and Ogri and Ballotelli coming back, would you take Zlatan on a free to replace any of those mentioned?.

Last season we was after Mane and all I heard was Liverpool fans saying how rubbish he is, well hey up you just signed him and now he is a world beater

As Zlatan plays for Zlatan is a bit of a lazy get, I don't think he'd fit in to our system.

We've only got the league, so Ings, Origi and Studge are enough, I wouldn't discount Ings and Origi this season. And I honestly wouldn't swap any of those 3 for Zlatan.

As far as Mane is concerned I never slagged him off, I rate him.

Anyway we'll see, won't be the first time I've had egg on my face if he delivers.

• Like 1

Good luck with Mkhitaryan. He needs LOTS of TLC. Hope he will get it from Mourinho :)

I'm curious how much we got for him...rumor has it at 42,5mio Euro.

£26 million.

How's your take on him is he any good if he gets TLC?.

Good luck with Mkhitaryan. He needs LOTS of TLC. Hope he will get it from Mourinho smile.png

£26 million.

he was German POY so that says a lot.

As a semi neutural for the EPL (if i do support anyone it's Chelsea) i can't wait for this season. I loved the Leicester story last year. Arsenal should be ashmed as that was their season to take, but failed. Why they keep AW i'll never know.

This seaosn with new managment at City, Utd and Chelsea.......it should be unreal to watch.

The league will be between

City,

Utd

Chelsea

Possibly Spurs if they can keep the head and bring in a few new players.

Good luck with Mkhitaryan. He needs LOTS of TLC. Hope he will get it from Mourinho smile.png

£26 million.

Then he is a great player. However, I doubt he will be able to perform at his best. He made it obvious his main moving objective was money. At Dortmund he was a first team player, was voted the best player in the bundesliga. Next season he would've played champions league, but instead chose Europa League. I'm sure ManU will qualify for the CL next season, but why give up certainty for the upcoming season? Only thing I can think of is *drumroll* money.

Edited by NiwPix

£26 million.

As a semi neutural for the EPL (if i do support anyone it's Chelsea) i can't wait for this season. I loved the Leicester story last year. Arsenal should be ashmed as that was their season to take, but failed. Why they keep AW i'll never know.

This seaosn with new managment at City, Utd and Chelsea.......it should be unreal to watch.

City,

Utd

Chelsea

Oh oh...somebody is forgetting Liverpool. Big mistake ;)

£26 million.

Then he is a great player. However, I doubt he will be able to perform at his best. He made it obvious his main moving objective was money. At Dortmund he was a first team player, was voted the best player in the bundesliga. Next season he would've played champions league, but instead chose Europa League. I'm sure ManU will qualify for the CL next season, but why give up certainty for the upcoming season? Only thing I can think of is *drumroll* money.

Dortmund's parting statement would suggest the same

“After intensive discussions, BVB has complied to the wish of the Armenian national team member; to join the fifth-place English team last season, Manchester United, for the new season. Borussia Dortmund wishes Henrikh Mkhitaryan all the best for the coming season in both the Premier League and in the Uefa Europa League” clap2.gif

• Like 1

£26 million.

Dortmund's parting statement would suggest the same

After intensive discussions, BVB has complied to the wish of the Armenian national team member; to join the fifth-place English team last season, Manchester United, for the new season. Borussia Dortmund wishes Henrikh Mkhitaryan all the best for the coming season in both the Premier League and in the Uefa Europa League clap2.gif

Funny that !?

• Like 1

Sounds like sour grapes from Dortmund, other players have left too but no statement issued.

Anyway we have a good player who will be a key player for us this season.

£26 million.

City,

Utd

Chelsea

Oh oh...somebody is forgetting Liverpool. Big mistake ;)

No I don't think he forgot I think Frankie is a realist.

No I don't think he forgot I think Frankie is a realist.

Klopp will be a failure in the EPL like every single other Liverpool manager. Their sense of entitlement is always excruciating to watch.

Klopp, a brilliant character, but won;t be here in two seasons time (max)

• Like 1

Zlatan's a great signing. Still very fit, world class, big character in the dressing room and can bring immense amount of knowledge and know how to the junior players such as Rashford.

Can't really understand where the argument is in this one.

• Like 2

If JM changed tack and went 4-4-2, Zlatan as the target-man with either Rashford or Martial playing off him, Mhiki on the right wing and Draxler (if they can get him) Martial or Memphis (If JM can get the best out of him) on the left.

A very exciting attack. Especially if Rooney is as CM/ACM.

If JM changed tack and went 4-4-2, Zlatan as the target-man with either Rashford or Martial playing off him, Mhiki on the right wing and Draxler (if they can get him) Martial or Memphis (If JM can get the best out of him) on the left.

A very exciting attack. Especially if Rooney is as CM/ACM.

A "Target man"?

You are expecting Man Utd to play hoof ball up the park? hahahahahhaa