Manchester United

redrus

16 hours ago, Sparkles said:

:smile: You are right Zlatan is slowing down, almost a geriactric, but when you get a hat trick against Saint- Etienne and no other United player scores I would suggest  they are playing to their potential strength.In fact Zlatan is the glue that holds this team together...pity you can't see it.

Oh do one Fizzles, what are you bleating on about 'i can't see it".  All my post suggested was looking at the option of more pace.

And just to correct you, the glue that holds things together is Michael Carrick.  If you don't believe me check out United results when playing with of without him.

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:21 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

Ok now I remember, you're not a mancunian so maybe you can't appreciate the animosity (better word than hate I'm sure you'll agree) between Blues and Reds.

No I can't its ridiculous..........its game of football not a religion, fueled war in most sane peoples minds

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:42 AM, carmine said:

Oh do one Fizzles, what are you bleating on about 'i can't see it".  All my post suggested was looking at the option of more pace.

And just to correct you, the glue that holds things together is Michael Carrick.  If you don't believe me check out United results when playing with of without him.

Oh it's ES in disguise.You are not correcting me its just your misguided opinion.

They dont need more pace . Michael Carrick playing would mean you would drop Pogba or Herrara, at the moment that combinatuion is working

Zlatan is now up to 25 goals, I think in all games ,He's also back helping out in defence,he's a leader, vocal and backs it up with a performance 

Perhaps you should check the current stats,not those in the past, how many games United have won, or not lost on the bounce, without Michael Carrick, who I admire tremendously.

You can't see that the current formation,in the big games, is creating results and a style of play that has lifted the spirits of the players and knowledgeable  fans.

I don't expect Zlatan to play tonight against Balckburn but he will be the first name on the sheet for the second leg against St Etienne.Herrera is suspended so Carrick can step in

Now you go back to your stats I will stay with the ones I see

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Pogba has apparently a love affair  with the posts ,he's hit them 8 times this season.Been a long time since anyone from the midfield has chipped in with goals.You would     have to go back to Paul Scholes in his prime.

And barring some serious injury Pogba will be some player when he hits his prime in another 3/4 years :thumbsup:

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:42 AM, carmine said:

PS Carmine Your Carrick stats are about 5-6 weeks out of date ,try to keep us to speed please

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"its game of football not a religion". Think you'll find the majority who go to games worldwide would not understand your point of view; I know I don't.

Well my condolences to you and by the way the majority of football fans throughout the world don't go to PL games.Most I know, and its in the hundreds, have a life outside of football.

2 hours ago, petermik said:

And barring some serious injury Pogba will be some player when he hits his prime in another 3/4 years :thumbsup:

It will probably take that amount of time and he will be worth more money than United paid for him.His ability to retrieve the ball and shield it was always there.He has matured since he came back but once those attempts on goal start to go in it will make huge difference.Really need to get the goal difference in better shape.At the end of the season thats worth an extra point

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Well my condolences to you and by the way the majority of football fans throughout the world don't go to PL games.Most I know, and its in the hundreds, have a life outside of football.

I also have a life outside of football thank you very much, but good or bad 'ive been brought up in a family where City is important to us and where ManU is important to my red school mates, neighbours, etc. You have rivalries in Australia right?  I jest as i used to live in Sydney for a few years and used to follow one of the Rugby League clubs. 

6 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I also have a life outside of football thank you very much, but good or bad 'ive been brought up in a family where City is important to us and where ManU is important to my red school mates, neighbours, etc. You have rivalries in Australia right?  I jest as i used to live in Sydney for a few years and used to follow one of the Rugby League clubs. 

This coming from the geezer that's got half an eye on most local manc teams. 

13 hours ago, Sparkles said:

PS Carmine Your Carrick stats are about 5-6 weeks out of date ,try to keep us to speed please

Its incredibly difficult keeping up with your posts that sometimes are brought back to life weeks later when the goal posts have moved to suit your argument.  

btw, have you ever been to Old Trafford is the question i think are forum troll wants to know as i'm sure we are are aware not every global football fan attends their club games every weekend

23 hours ago, Sparkles said:

9 hours ago, carmine said:

Its incredibly difficult keeping up with your posts that sometimes are brought back to life weeks later when the goal posts have moved to suit your argument.  

remind me please who was the chap who called Mourinho a "busted flush" a couple of months ago.....have the goal posts been re-adjusted on that one also :sad:

Zlatan  at 35 years of age is a "spent force" and not up to the physical demands of playing week in week out in the Premiership was another gem of a comment made at the start of the season..... from the same mumpty.............pity I cannot remember who :whistling:

or was it the chappie whose side have won a championship title for over 50 odd years.........I need time to think :clap2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, petermik said:

remind me please who was the chap who called Mourinho a "busted flush" a couple of months ago.....have the goal posts been re-adjusted on that one also :sad:

Zlatan  at 35 years of age is a "spent force" and not up to the physical demands of playing week in week out in the Premiership was another gem of a comment made at the start of the season..... from the same mumpty.............pity I cannot remember who :whistling:

or was it the chappie whose side have won a championship title for over 50 odd years.........I need time to think :clap2:

Hi Peter, bore off, thanks.

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Carmine has a theory that ManU get better results with Carrick in the team. Is his theory right or wrong?

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: abso bloody lutely,Carmines theories are the life blood of this forum..........every one a gem :clap2:

25 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Carmine has a theory that ManU get better results with Carrick in the team. Is his theory right or wrong?

I doubt you'll get an answer from them on this.

You'll just have to listen to boring Peter drone on about how wonderfully well United are doing whilst polishing his rose tinted specs.  Its quite funny really.

Edited by carmine

7 minutes ago, petermik said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: abso bloody lutely,Carmines theories are the life blood of this forum..........every one a gem :clap2:

Go on Peter make an even bigger cock of yourself and check it out.  Off the top off my head it was something like an 80% win rate when he played, 30% when he didn't.  Even your infantile football brain should register the significance.

Then go away, please.

3 hours ago, carmine said:

I doubt you'll get an answer from them on this.

You'll just have to listen to boring Peter drone on about how wonderfully well United are doing whilst polishing his rose tinted specs.  Its quite funny really.

I'll tell you what's funny Trolmine, you your a bloody spurs fan pal so we know from the off you probably got dropped on your head more than once as a child.

3 hours ago, carmine said:

Hi Peter, bore off, thanks.

Yh Carmine you numpty anyone could Zlatan was an asset from the off and with all your "nous" you wrote him off. Seriously I'm start to think your a newspaper quoter of the highest order and  not much else besides Lad

Edited by Rc2702

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^"an 80% win rate when he played, 30% when he didn't".

Interesting.

11 hours ago, petermik said:

:thumbsup: another gem from U know who :cheesy:

11 hours ago, carmine said:

Go on Peter make an even bigger cock of yourself and check it out.  Off the top off my head it was something like an 80% win rate when he played, 30% when he didn't.  Even your infantile football brain should register the significance.

Then go away, please.

Carrick was another player that had to leave the spuds so he could win some trophies :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Yh Carmine you numpty anyone could Zlatan was an asset from the off and with all your "nous" you wrote him off. Seriously I'm start to think your a newspaper quoter of the highest order and  not much else besides Lad

Haha, you haven't been on here long enough to read earlier posts of mine regards Zlatan have you!!

Anyways, being as you claim to be a Liverpool fan shouldn't you spend just a little time on that thread?  

16 hours ago, carmine said:

Haha, you haven't been on here long enough to read earlier posts of mine regards Zlatan have you!!

Anyways, being as you claim to be a Liverpool fan shouldn't you spend just a little time on that thread?  

Thats rich Carms telling someone to spend more time on his own teams forum when you seem to comment more on this United forum than that of your own beloved Spuds :whistling:

pot calling the kettle :sad:

have a nice day now and don,t let the bed-bugs bite :thumbsup: