New Luxury Day Spa In Bangkok

SoThaiSpa

Congrats! A very nice looking place. With a quality spa like that, you (brit1984) don't have to use cheap shots, like "liking" your own post whistling.gif . Any way, best of luck !

Thanks for your support from both of us!...

Congrats! A very nice looking place. With a quality spa like that, you (brit1984) don't have to use cheap shots, like "liking" your own post whistling.gif . Any way, best of luck !

Thanks for your support from both of us!...

+1 biggrin.png

THB 750 for a foot massage? No thanks!

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to explain that 750 baht (600 baht with TV discount) for 60 minutes reflexology is half the price of our closest competitor.

It seems you may be suffering from a bout of negativity. As explained in the introduction, we are aiming to spread joy to all, including those who are currently less than fully contented.

We do hope to welcome you soon to our spa and show you that 600 baht (with the TV discount) for 60 minutes reflexology (and a rejuvinating spa experience) is worth every baht.

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to explain that 750 baht (600 baht with TV discount) for 60 minutes reflexology is half the price of our closest competitor.

It seems you may be suffering from a bout of negativity. As explained in the introduction, we are aiming to spread joy to all, including those who are currently less than fully contented.

We do hope to welcome you soon to our spa and show you that 600 baht (with the TV discount) for 60 minutes reflexology (and a rejuvinating spa experience) is worth every baht.

Still ist a high price compared to what you pay in other shops. Might be cheap for a spa but i doubt the girls giving the massage are that much better as the ones you find in other massage shops.

Just my honest opinion. In general i avoid Spa's and go to the normal massage shops. After a while you know who is good and who is not.

Still ist a high price compared to what you pay in other shops. Might be cheap for a spa but i doubt the girls giving the massage are that much better as the ones you find in other massage shops.

Just my honest opinion. In general i avoid Spa's and go to the normal massage shops. After a while you know who is good and who is not.

All of our therapists have been trained at world leading massage schools and have several years of experience in prestigious spas.

Most even have international experience, including in our London spa, and hence have a good understanding of the preferences of international clientele.

When hiring new therapists, we only hire those that already have a reputation for excellent massage, and we test their massage skills thoroughly before we allow them to treat our customers.

By paying our therapists more than double what they are paid in the "massage shops", and in fact top of the market for spas, we are able to attract the most talented individuals.

Therefore, you can avoid the "after a while you know who is good and who is not" process that you describe, because all of our therapists are very good.

Furthermore, we are located in a detached property surrounded by private gardens, providing a tranquil and peaceful setting, and we offer large private treatment rooms ensuring we treat our customers' minds, as well as their bodies.

We hope to welcome you to our spa in the future so you can experience all of these benefits for yourself.

Good point if you really deliver quality its worth it. I was in Malaysia and there the foot massage was of a higher standard then here in Thailand worth the extra price. I don't mind paying more for good quality.

Health Land charges 250 baht for a 1 hour Foot Reflexology, no offense but I would rather go there.

For obvious reasons we will not criticise another named business in Thailand. Suffice to say, the cheapest good or service does not necessarily offer the best value proposition.

While the company you refer to are an excellent business in their own right, with a unique business model, we do not consider them to be a direct competitor (nor comparable) to us.

If you come to visit us, I can assure you that you will have a relaxing and re-invigorating spa experience and be treated by a talented and experienced therapist in a beautiful private room.

We have been open for less than a month but already have many repeat customers, and nearly all customers have left generous tips for the therapists showing satisfaction with our service and prices.

We do hope to welcome you to So Thai Spa Bangkok in the future (and to cure your pessimism).

Health Land charges 250 baht for a 1 hour Foot Reflexology, no offense but I would rather go there.

While the company you refer to are an excellent business in their own right, with a unique business model, we do not consider them to be a direct competitor (nor comparable) to us.

Well I haven't been to your spa so I cannot judge but comparing websites, prices and locations they seem way above you so I guess you are right that it is not comparable. I wish you luck with your business, I hope some people on TV take up your discount offer and prove me wrong.

Well I haven't been to your spa so I cannot judge but comparing websites, prices and locations they seem way above you so I guess you are right that it is not comparable. I wish you luck with your business, I hope some people on TV take up your discount offer and prove me wrong.

Thank you for wishing us luck and we hope we can, in fact, prove you wrong by welcoming you to So Thai Spa Bangkok, and treating you to a wonderful spa experience.

It is, of course, easier to compare the services of two businesses that you have experienced first hand. For example, some famous fast-food chains have excellent websites, prices and locations, but that does necessarily mean that they provide the best food, dining experience or even value proposition.

As we have explained, our therapists are among the most talented and experienced in the industry (trained to cater to the needs of international clientele), our Bangkok spa is set in a large detached villa surrounded by private gardens, we provide beautiful private treatment rooms and our prices are below spas that provide a comparable level of service.

From the introduction to the thread, it should we clear that we come in peace (and aim to promote happiness) so we would rather not engage in too much negativity. Suffice to say, we strongly recommend you try our spa before making judgements about it.

• 2 months later...