Tesco'S Rip Off

meatboy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my plea to tesco's ceo mr.chris bush,please sir may i have some more jam every little helps.

you could always buy a jar of jam and eat it with a spoonthumbsup.gif

thats exactly what i do,strawberry jam from chiang mai made with real fruit you wont get better.

4 pages on empty jam donuts; this has the potential to go past the 13 pages about holding hands in public! coffee1.gif

It sure beats all the bitch slapping and personal attacks you will find on other topics like politics. The people on here seem to be more civilised and it is hard to insult someone over a jam dougnut unless you have some serious psych problems.

Not refering to you my friend, you are one of the more civilised members.

Edited by softgeorge

4 pages on empty jam donuts; this has the potential to go past the 13 pages about holding hands in public! coffee1.gif

It sure beats all the bitch slapping and personal attacks you will find on other topics like politics. The people on here seem to be more civilised and it is hard to insult someone over a jam dougnut unless you have some serious psych problems.

Not refering to you my friend, you are one of the more civilised members.

I agree George and appreciate the humorous comments on threads such as this.

Darn shame we don't have any proper Waitrose shops in Thailand, other than the megre offerings from them in Tops. They NEVER skimp on fillings IMHO

It's no surprise that Tesco are doing badly in the UK right now if they can't even fill a donut properly, I'm sure they don't fill'em right in the UK either

Waitrose has a lovely raspberry jelly doughnut available for 52p

One can order online, although I fear the doughnut would be stale or moldy by the time it arrived.

http://www.waitrose....=ADD_TO_TROLLEY

Waitrose does have some of the finest (real) chocolate covered biscuits. Several years back, I purchased several packages to cache in my bags. How I miss those biscuits. A nation without proper English biscuits is a nation bereft of fortitude and decency. It becomes a nation of doughnut eaters.

Waitrose does have shops in the middle east which are apparently are doing very well. The Partnership Chairman was recently in China looking at possibilties. The Chinese venture I can tell you is well over the horizon but as products are already being supplied to Indian and Thai suppliers who knows where it might lead.

It would be nice to have Waitrose here if anyone is interested you could try emailing the Waitrose managing director, Mark Price his email I beleive is www. [email protected] if you support Crewe Alexandra it might help!

Topps used to sell Waitrose products. I haven't been there for a while though, so don't know whether this is still the case.