Looking For House To Rent In Ubon Ratchathani City

Sandgroper1066

G'Day, after living away from Ubon for 10 months the "missus" and I are moving back there at the end of June. So,I'm looking for a house to rent in Ubon City or "suburbs". Last time we lived there we found a house to rent by driving around the various areas and asking and will probably have to do the same this time.But,I'm writing this just on the of chance that someone here may know of a house to rent.Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

I saw a sign on the gate of a bungalow saying for rent with a phone number at the location indicated in this kml file - open it with Google Earth. Don't be misled by GE's old images, this is actually a housing estate with a private school. If I drive that way again soon I'll write dowb the phone number...

House for rent.kml

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is that house or any house for rent in Ubon City or very near?

No one seems to answer that number.

I need a single story house with enclosed yard. 3,000 baht finders fee for anyone who finds the house we choose.

Thanks

KDC

I need a single story house with enclosed yard. 3,000 baht finders fee for anyone who finds the house we choose.

Thanks

KDC

It is within the ring road. If you open the kml file I uploaded before you will see the location.

Thanks. I guess they called back. The wife said the house has been rented.

Still looking...

na kop

Thanks

KDC

It is within the ring road. If you open the kml file I uploaded before you will see the location.

We took 2 weeks and drove slowly up and down every road we could find. I used a GPS to track which roads we were on so we didn't overlap. Asked everyone we knew for leads and still only found 2 places that were even remotely close to what we wanted. We ended up investing in purchasing a home instead. It seems some paid for rentals would be a decent investment here.

I would suggest driving through all the new moobaans looking for signs on gates.

Edited by ubonrthai

Spent 2 days searching for a rental,seems there are practically no houses for rent in Ubon at the moment. So we ended up buying a house,an unexpected purchase,but probably a good investment at the rate that Ubon is growing.

Now for the house warming party.

Cheersburp.gif

Spent 2 days searching for a rental,seems there are practically no houses for rent in Ubon at the moment. So we ended up buying a house,an unexpected purchase,but probably a good investment at the rate that Ubon is growing.

Cheersburp.gif

Do you want to rent it?

smile.png

• Like 1

Cheersburp.gif

Let me know when it is eh. smile.png

Cheersburp.gif

Do you want to rent it?

smile.png

cheesy.gif

Cheersburp.gif

You will come undercover then? whistling.gif

Sandgroper

When you went looking for something to buy what nice Houseing locations did you find? I'll be loooking around on my next visit and a heads start would be very helpful.

Thanks

Cheersburp.gif

You will come undercover then? whistling.gif

Sort of

post-41816-0-39477800-1341720624.jpg smile.png

• 2 weeks later...

I was also looking for a 3 br house to rent earlier this year and they are as rare as rocking horse s**t. We would drive around all the gated communities until we found a sign that said for sale or for rent. We had a few leads through some friends but they werent really suitable or were already rented. We eventually found one for 6k bht per month which is about the norm for a 3 br/2 bath house. We were told about a few 2 story house for about 8k baht per month but they never eventuated.. Its not ideal and the houses are on top of each other with no yard to speak of. We will be looking at finding something to buy in the next 12 months so as to get a bit more land around the actual house.