If You Had To..............

thequietman

Based on what you have gathered (although limited) about the thaivisa members, what Thaivisa member would you like to meet up with and why ?

Please dont turn this into a flaming contest. Based on their various posts, who do you think you are like and possibly have a meeting of minds with ?

I wait with baited breath. biggrin.png

• Like 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to sit in villagefarangs garden and watch the world go by.

Myself and my compadre Smokie will be traveling to Thailand together next month, and tutsi will agree with this one, the member I most want to meet is.....

Eek

A funny, witty, gorgeous lady with a devilish sense of humour, fantastic imagination and she's a biker chic too. At this point tutsi starts hyperventilating.....

Edited by theblether
  • Like 1

If I had to meet anyone it would have to be someone who hates non residents posting on Tha Visa, is a whining know it all winge bag who knows more about Thailand than anyone else, is a multi millionaire with vast stocks of gold, lives in the most affluent of areas and is married to a Hi So Thai/Chinese and speaks, reads and writes fluent Thai, and nearly forgot, has never even met a bar girl let alone slept with one.

Now form an orderly queue and await to be interviewed and vetted.

Failing the above I think I'd like to meet Marky45, I've read many a post and he seems to have led a very interesting life if all true.

There are also some other very interesting posters on TV whom I reckon would be worthwhile meeting.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by MB1
  • Like 1

Myself and my compadre Smokie will be traveling to Thailand together next month, and tutsi will agree with this one, the member I most want to meet is.....

Eek

A funny, witty, gorgeous lady with a devilish sense of humour, fantastic imagination and she's a biker chic too. At this point tutsi starts hyperventilating.....

What ... no eek wub.png ... you're slipping my man!

Eek

Speaking of which ... you have to decide between the two.

smokie36 drunk.gif or ekk wub.png

Hypothetically of course ... whistling.gif

Edited by David48

Eek

What ... no eek wub.png ... you're slipping my man!

Eh? Anyway at some point I'll be shrimp farming with you, that'll be interesting.

I don't know why people have so much trouble simply giving a straight answer to a simply question:

• aneliane
  • BookMan
  • HardenedSoul
  • MrRealDeal
  • nocturn
  • notmyself
  • phuturatica
  • thequietman
  • TommoPhysicist

All invited to my house for a hearty meal of pumpkin soup, veggie burgers and chocolate mousse, to be followed by a viewing of "Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives" which I have downloaded and burnt but not yet viewed.

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

I don't know why people have so much trouble simply giving a straight answer to a simply question:

• aneliane
  • BookMan
  • HardenedSoul
  • MrRealDeal
  • nocturne
  • notmyself
  • phuturatica
  • thequietman
  • TommoPhysicist

All invited to my house for a hearty meal of pumpkin soup, veggie burgers and chocolate mousse, to be followed by a viewing of "Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives" which I have downloaded and burnt but not yet viewed.

What no hummus ?

I'm not coming laugh.png

• Like 2

In no particular order

1) Zaaa

2) SC

3) Smokers

4) blether

5)Tutsi

6) eek

7) tha whole ouifield , batters and bowlers alike

8) my mate in real life who wont reveal his TV identity