30M2 Room Needed, Less Than 10,000, Possible? Dont Need Beach.

sidjameson

Have you looked around Soi Buakao ?

Benjaphan Mansion few mins from Soi Buakao Soi 9 not a million miles from the language school either,nice friendly place free wi fi call the lady on 0844254622 she may want 11000 but tell her 3 months or something she will take 10 000 for sure

Alot of rooms down in Naklua around Soi 12 and 14. About 4000 per month for the room and 3000 for Elec/Water (yes, it's 8 baht a unit, a rip because I stayed at once at another that charged 4.2 and was assured it was the real rate). I saw bill from last month where they run the AC about 1/2 the time, the Elec was 2500 and the water was 300.

These rooms are about 80% Thai and 20% Farang. No lift but they have washing machines on the ground, water machines, and I've seen some different rooms and they are all OK, with a balcony, not deluxe but for $ 120 a month what do you want! Clean and no bugs. Baht bus to Beach Road = 10 baht.

Soi Arunothai i have aircon appartment nice decorated with small kitchen and has swimming pool etc 8000.baht a month plus electric plus service charge ( usualy about 1500 for all a month)..

go to r-con hotel in soi bukaew, turn right down soi nam keang, when you reach 3rd rd turn left and go up 3rd road about 700 yards . there is a small soi to the right just before the trasffic lights, i think its soi 9 not too sure, there are apartments there for 4-000 baht per month. think the name of the apts are ban chang or something.

that was two yeras ago...good luck

I live here: http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/gino_house.html?type=1&site_id=1410012&url=http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/gino_house.html&tag=520D80F3-6303-47C7-B8A4-64CBFFEFAE89&gclid=CMe5gbjYurACFU8b6wodfzp_mw

Only 6k and good wifi speed. It is mostly Thai people who live out here. Not many farang or tourists. You'll need to get transport if you want to save on rent. I just use the taxis.

The eight baht per unit in a condo generally pays for stair and landing,outside security lighting ,also water pump to get supplies up to the upper floors. Even at eight baht a unit I never had a bill of over 1400 a month and that was with using AC in bedroom every night and at least 3 fans in use throughout the day

The rabbit hutches mentioned above are truly depressing,you have to live somewhere but life's for living ,not existing

• 2 weeks later...