Whalen School Pattaya; Whats The Students Like?

sidjameson

My wife went there before we married, now her sister is student there, I processed paperwork for her and spent a few hours in the office and can verify the students are not old folks like me because we have retirement visa, most of the students are under 50 and are on 1 year visas to remain in Thailand.

I am a student at Pro Language. Nice people - students & staff. The class I am in has a mix of all ages, male & female, from all different backgrounds. I can't compare it to any of the other schools as this is the only one I have used. But I like it.

• Like 1

I am a student at Pro Language. Nice people - students & staff. The class I am in has a mix of all ages, male & female, from all different backgrounds. I can't compare it to any of the other schools as this is the only one I have used. But I like it.

I am also a student at Pro Language. I liked this school the most out of several I tried. I strongly recommend you try a few schools first before you decide and what style you like. Most schools do a free trial lesson too, so make use of that.

The North Star library does basic Thai language classes twice a week 1000 baht for 12 lessons,its basic but you learn the basics phom, khun, chob and all that, counting ,days of the week,colours ...after that its just learning each and every word which you could do yourself.

No doubt it is a hard language to come to grips with, I get by,but do not want to spend forever learning it like a native.