Are There Any Php/Mysql Coders Out There Wanting To Partner Up?

klubex99

I have 3 big projects waiting to go. I have one needs a small amount of php work on it, and the other 2 are on the drawing board. But are simple adjustments of existing scripts.

I am sick and tired of using freelancers, they let me down a lot, they lie and they are greedy, especially those from the Indian sub-continent.

They used to be good, but for some reason they all want western salaries and to be honest, they are nowhere near as good as western programmers. I have years of experience with them, and i know what i am talking about.

I have a grasp of basic programming flow, I know how to do basic HTML and i know how php works with MYSQL although i am no programmer, I do know what is what.

I have run 2 very large sites in the past, and I know how to make money. I work in a certain industry, and i can make heaps of money there, I have the biggest contacts in the industry when one of my sites needs launched. To give you an idea... One i launched back in November 2011, turned over $200,000 in its first day alone, and has gone into the millions since.

My project concepts are the best, my contacts are the best and I work my ass off.

I won't go into industry details, but it involves the MLM sector.

I am tired of doing all the work by myself, although the money is huge. i can pull in 200,000 baht a month easily.. My future programs will eclipse that, I am looking at millions I have many thousands of members already waiting for the the program that is almost complete pending two or 3 small coding jobs.

I am looking for a very good coder with time on his hands to go into a joint venture with me.

I want help with the workload, I am sick of working up to 20 hours a day, 7 days a week. But more importantly, I want to work with a farang that speaks great English and has a brain in his head... most importantly, is happy to graft hard and is a good coder that can take on any challenge.

The rewards for the right person is limitless, and I mean HUGE! I have assembled a very good infrastructure and like I said earlier, as far as marketing the projects, it is already done, and done on a big global scale.

I am an easy guy to get on with. I prefer to work with someone i click with. I am available for a chat on Skype anytime. I will also want to meet up with anyone I shortlist.

Please PM me if you think you can fit in with the above criteria.

If you made 200 K USD in one day 7 months ago and millions over those seven months, and continuously have such great ideas for websites that will spin huge money, why don't you hire a top quality programmer from MIT instead of looking for one to be your "partner" and volunteer their time and efforts?

Edited by bino
  • Like 1

If you made 200 K USD in one day 7 months ago and millions over those seven months, and continuously have such great ideas for websites that will spin huge money, why don't you hire a top quality programmer from MIT instead of looking for one to be your "partner" and volunteer their time and efforts?

Turnover is NOT profit.

I want someone here in Thailand. I am sick of working remotely, it slows everything down.

That's it.... Too much money and urgency to keep messing around communicating online and working on trust. the only way i am going to get commitment is by partnering with the skill-set.

Like I said.... PM me if you are able to fit in with this... I am willing to show all the proof you need that i don't talk crap like some are definitely going to intimate. I have no problem showing you my UK and Thai bank accounts and my online payment processors, my 15K Alexa ranked MLM forum (mainly USA users) and the two programs I already have.I am happy to give you access to the databases to show you this is all as i say it is.

I am happy to meet anyone, I am in Korat, I don't want to fly all over the world pulling this together. I have wasted enough time with dead-heads and wasters. I will meet anyone that shows promise, and i will log in to all my accounts in front of you and show you what I can do.

I have just TOTALLY lost my patience with (and respect for) remote freelance coders.

I am happy to discuss a salary if you don't want to partner, but I would certainly think about it first. I am offering a great opportunity here, and it will not be open for long.

There will be lots of doubting comments, that's fine. they will act as a natural filter to keep away those who have no ambition, because I can't use those folks.

that's it... It is what it is.

If you want a western programmer in Thailand to work on your venture. Do you have a Thai company, sufficiently capitalized and staffed, VAT regisered et al so as to provide a work permit?

• Like 1

If you want a western programmer in Thailand to work on your venture. Do you have a Thai company, sufficiently capitalized and staffed, VAT regisered et al so as to provide a work permit?

Who are you? tourist police??.... mind your own business please.

Anyone interested PM me, I don't mind chatting to people genuinely interested.

Edited by klubex99

Tourist police? Nope. That's a restricted occupation in Thailand. I'm just a PHP developer who likes to be paid for my work and respect the law. But don't worry - I'm not interested in your project. Get rich quick MLM schemes that pay in promises and potentially break laws aren't for me.

Mind my own business- I'm replying to posts on a public forum. you should be grateful that I'm providing the doubting comments and "natural filter" !

• Like 1

Well, if you want someone to be serious about this, you need to be talking what your net numbers are, not gross.

How about link to one of your current sites that is in production? Might give potential partners an idea of what your expectations are.

#1 TL;DR - but it involves the MLM sector

Yes... I already said that. The MLM sector is a totally legal sector. You can get MLM licenses for Thailand... Didn't you know that?? You can get MLM licenses for any country. Not that many people bother with globalizing their licenses.

It's a multi-billion dollar industry. sooooo?

It is also NOT illegal......... pyramid schemes are... But MLM is a very legal entity all over the world. Ever heard of Avon?, Amway and thousands of other MLM companies???

Anyway... thanks so far to all those who have applied via PM. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow, and will organize a chat with you all...

Just to add... there are actually 2 separate MLM programs and a third project which is nothing to do with MLM, but will eventually eclipse the two primary programs.

Keep the PMs coming in. I may split this between 2 of you because the workload should be quite heavy over the coming months.

Edited by klubex99

Yes I know Amway, and other MLM companies and pyramid scams.

Back in my home country in Europe I have seen coworkers loose their daytime job, because they got so brainwashed by Amway that all they could think and talk about was trying to get others to join, so they themselves could get higher up in the pyramid. Fortunately they were later slapped in the face by some good friends and came to their senses and again today has real jobs.

Here in Thailand I hear about Amway when friends or relatives to my wife come by and try to get us to buy toothpaste at 400 baht a tube or some other insanely overpriced products that they can't get rid off. They are usually crying because they are in a big trouble finansially because they have to buy new stock every month but can't get anyone to buy it.

Everytime we pass the big Amway building in Phitsanulok I make an effort to let everyone in the car or the bus know, that they should stay away from this company. I'm sure I have saved quite a few thais from getting into trouble this way.

Feels good to be a natural filter.

• Like 1

It is also NOT illegal......... pyramid schemes are... But MLM is a very legal entity all over the world. Ever heard of Avon?, Amway and thousands of other MLM companies???

Sure, who hasn't? But for every legitimate MLM there is probably an equal number or greater that are dodgy. I wasn't referring to that part, I was referring to the fact that any work by a foreigner in Thailand whether paid or unpaid is illegal without a proper work permit.

Feels good to be a natural filter.

Indeed. Natural filter works both ways.

There will be lots of doubting comments, that's fine. they will act as a natural filter to keep away those who have no ambition, because I can't use those folks.

I'm sure the OP will get lots of PMs from people who are happy to work illegally in Thailand, get paid in promises, and end up being "used".

• Like 2

• 8 months later...