Easy To Get A Non-O In Laos

Im looking to get a Non-0 visa from Laos and was wondering if it is easy enough to get, im married with kids and looking for work in BKK so will they give me a 3 month Non-O ir do they generally only give Tourist Visa's? If you can get a Non-0 what paper work is needed?

thanks

You can even get a multi entry non immigrant O from Savannakhet - Vientiane single entry as you asked. You will need normal copies of your passport/photo and copies of wife ID card and home register. Have original and copy of marriage certificate to prove marriage and copies of birth certificates.

If it's a non-o or extension based upon marriage to a Thai a work permit can be obtained.

Also the requirement for the number of Thai employees that the company has to have is reduced to 2 verses 4.

Most offices will issue on a non immigrant O for marriage - but not for retirement. In any case he does not qualify for a non immigrant B until if/when employment found and paperwork started.

I'm confused after hearing about so many types and requirements to get a visa. I need assistance please.

I'm 64, married, do not have the required amount in the bank, but I get it over the year from a monthly check, I would like to leave and return at will, we own a home here, she is Thai. I was on a non-b, but it's running out soon and I'm retired now.

Can anyone please advise me what kind of visa I should get that would be the least amout of problems and what documents I will need? I know this is asking a lot, but I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your advise and comments.

A multi entry non immigrant O visa from Savannakhet. Cost will be 5,000 baht and valid for one year of up to 90 day stays. No contact with immigration other than at entry points but can not stay longer than 90 days each time. You will need normal passport/copies, photos, original and copy of marriage certificate and copies of wife ID card and home register (blue book) that recently signed by her to prove ongoing relationship. No financial proof currently required - if you have proof of 100k in bank account it also available from Kuala Lumpur.

A multi entry non immigrant O visa from Savannakhet. Cost will be 5,000 baht and valid for one year of up to 90 day stays. No contact with immigration other than at entry points but can not stay longer than 90 days each time. You will need normal passport/copies, photos, original and copy of marriage certificate and copies of wife ID card and home register (blue book) that recently signed by her to prove ongoing relationship. No financial proof currently required - if you have proof of 100k in bank account it also available from Kuala Lumpur.

So, I must do a border run every 90 days? Is an extension possible without leaving?

Edited by ralphlsasser

Yes on a visa 90 days is the longest period allowed. Do you have the 40k per month requirement for extension of stay? That would be by a letter from your Embassy. With that you can stay but any departure will require a re-entry permit at 1k fee. Also up to 60 day extensions are available on basis of marriage without financial requirements.

Yes on a visa 90 days is the longest period allowed. Do you have the 40k per month requirement for extension of stay? That would be by a letter from your Embassy. With that you can stay but any departure will require a re-entry permit at 1k fee. Also up to 60 day extensions are available on basis of marriage without financial requirements.

You are the man!!!! I appreciate the information.

Edited by ralphlsasser

If I get a single entry non-o, I assume I'll have to leave in 90 days. Am I right? If so, are there any extension options? I'm sorry for being so ignorant about this matter. I've always had a non-b, so I've never had to go through this. Thanks in advance.

If I get a single entry non-o, I assume I'll have to leave in 90 days. Am I right? If so, are there any extension options? I'm sorry for being so ignorant about this matter. I've always had a non-b, so I've never had to go through this. Thanks in advance.

Please disreguard. Questions answered.