Tot Hang Dong

BB1955

Yes! Lost the connection on Thursday last week. ToT answer......"problem in the area, will be fixed tomorrow". Short version of the drama; no internet Friday, Saturday, Monday & half of Tuesday. Nothing but lies and excuses in over 30 phone calls to the ToT center, the best one ...... "unable to connect with the (yes the only one tec guy in all of CNX) but your case is on process". Unable to connect.......phone & communication company, hello?

3B came buy this morning and installed the line & router......just waiting for the signal. Bye, bye incompetent, arrogant ToT. Can’t wait to call the service center in BKK and say “can you see me as your customer”. “No?, Let me tell you why”! whistling.gif

Edited by Eyjafjallajokull

Yes! Lost the connection on Thursday last week. ToT answer......"problem in the area, will be fixed tomorrow". Short version of the drama; no internet Friday, Saturday, Monday & half of Tuesday. Nothing but lies and excuses in over 30 phone calls to the ToT center, the best one ...... "unable to connect with the (yes the only one tec guy in all of CNX) but your case is on process". Unable to connect.......phone & communication company, hello?

3B came buy this morning and installed the line & router......just waiting for the signal. Bye, bye incompetent, arrogant ToT. Can’t wait to call the service center in BKK and say “can you see me as your customer”. “No?, Let me tell you why”! whistling.gif

I can log on but its slower than a dial up . Been off and on for months but I ve put up with it . But now its so slow its not even good to use ....