Ipad Help!

StefanBBK

Apple sercice was impossible to contact. The web page refers to a telefon number, once calling them they refer you back to the webpage.... I am so disappointed with them.

Googled around a litte and found a shop at MBK that got some mentioning by other farangs for their good service. (Tan computers)

Went there and got it fixed in 30 minutes. For those interestd, broken display glass would have been 3,200. Broken inner LCD was 4000. Screen is original, I believe. No difference to the old one. Same quality retina display.

Apple must have sold 100,000 ipads in thailand. It could be assumed that screens break all rhe time, as kids play with them and this things are not exempt from gravity. Apple should have an easier service available. I guess if you are not living in US younare simply f+#@3k.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect App

Apple sercice was impossible to contact. The web page refers to a telefon number, once calling them they refer you back to the webpage.... I am so disappointed with them.

Googled around a litte and found a shop at MBK that got some mentioning by other farangs for their good service. (Tan computers)

Went there and got it fixed in 30 minutes. For those interestd, broken display glass would have been 3,200. Broken inner LCD was 4000. Screen is original, I believe. No difference to the old one. Same quality retina display.

Apple must have sold 100,000 ipads in thailand. It could be assumed that screens break all rhe time, as kids play with them and this things are not exempt from gravity. Apple should have an easier service available. I guess if you are not living in US younare simply f+#@3k.

If you read their web page service hours are listed... Monday to Friday... bet that is no different in any part of the world. That's why no answer, yesterday was Saturday !

• Like 1

Yes, you are right. I now found that note in the general contct page. Nothing is said on the product support page. For this new ipad one is supposed to get 90 days telephone support. I guess that exclude weekends.... Also the automated message could say, please contact us from...to etc. Instead of plainly referring back to the web page. My office phone works that way!

Anyway, all is fixed and I am happy now.