The Sumet Cycle Thread

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting to hear about the dealers meeting this month and 3 "New Models" . . .

Stay tuned, I'll post pics from the meeting on Friday.

I hope it's pics of bikes and not your coffee and biscuits.

If no CRF motard, tell them they are making me angry.........and they wouldnt like me angry. HULK SMASH!

Oh, and Brian, maybe you can tell me why bike manufacturers in Thailand don't release hp figures. Back home that was always the headlines, here, nada!

If no CRF motard, tell them they are making me angry.........and they wouldnt like me angry. HULK SMASH!

Oh, and Brian, maybe you can tell me why bike manufacturers in Thailand don't release hp figures. Back home that was always the headlines, here, nada!

Pics of bikes and pretties only, I promise. I've heard that the Zoomer and a retro style Super Cub are two of the models. Lets hope the third one is a CRF motard. Sorry, not sure why hp figures are not released here.

Pics of bikes and pretties only, I promise. I've heard that the Zoomer and a retro style Super Cub are two of the models. Lets hope the third one is a CRF motard. Sorry, not sure why hp figures are not released here.

Sadly in true Honda form, I hear no Motard. And 2 of the bikes are a Spacy with Combi brakes and Wave with idle shot off and re start.

While those are good up grades, not really what I was hoping for

I do hope I am wrong . . .

Don't shoot the messenger, but I just heard the three new models are actually going to be three new versions of the Scoopy. I'll confirm as soon as I know for sure tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One X using Thaivisa Connect App

cheesy.gif

A 250 Zoomer X would have been OK...

Don't shoot the messenger, but I just heard the three new models are actually going to be three new versions of the Scoopy. I'll confirm as soon as I know for sure tomorrow.

Hi Brian,

Have PM'd you and yes..............please go ahead. :)

So next year for the cbr600/400 then?

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

Big Wing will be releasing 3 new locally made models early next year. Not sure what they are yet. One of them should be a mid-sized sport bike though.

Good to here, thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

Boooorrrrrriiiiinnnnnnngggggg!!!!

Brian,

How often do you have these launch meetings? Was there any mention of CRF motards for the future?

Cheers.

They are usually held once or twice a year. No mention of CRF motard today. They are aware that there is a demand for it, so it is possible that we will see one. I'm just not sure when.

Hey Brian, if you get the chance could you put up a list or info on any after-market mirrors you have for the CBR250R (or any other bikes). Thanks.

Just picked these ones up. They are 700 baht. What do you think?

post-121278-0-83348100-1341635571_thumb.

post-121278-0-01370500-1341635574_thumb.

post-121278-0-14189000-1341635578_thumb.

Hey Brian, if you get the chance could you put up a list or info on any after-market mirrors you have for the CBR250R (or any other bikes). Thanks.

Just picked these ones up. They are 700 baht. What do you think?

I got those red ones last week. They'd look good on the red/silver CBR.

Hey Brian,

What kind of exhaust do you got for the CBR 250? And maybe the price?

Can you mount an exhaust in a single day?

Thanks.

Sorry, but I don't have any in stock at the moment. However, I could order whatever you need. Tsukigi and DBS are very good options for the 250. They run about 7,000. On the more expensive end you could go for a Moriwaki or Yoshi. I believe they are around 20,000. I'll send you a PM with some photos so you can get some ideas. Installation is included in the price and can be done within an hour. Thanks.