Allergic Skin Reaction

necronx99

Ok, so after about 10 days here I am having an allergic skin reaction to something. Itchy rash/small water blisters in the extremities and around joints. Swelling from the flight took longer than usual to go away.

No burning or spraying going on in the countryside at the moment.

Possibly soap, I previously had this while living in bkk and had to switch to pure soap, the soap I'm using at the moment is not pure, but is sourced from OS and I have used it back home without problem.

So I'm thinking maybe soap exacerbated by the heat- open pores?

My sweat?

Ground water (very hard water here)?

Sitting on recently painted furniture?

Not drinking or eating anything unusual other than a different brand of beer and 3 or 4 liters of singha water a day. Currently taking one 10mg Cetrizin which seems to help with the symptoms.

Any thought or similar experiences?

Actually it looks to me rather like scabies, which do typically first present on the fingers.

If so, treatment is a topical application of benzyl benzoate, write the name down and present it to a pharmacist, it's a white liquid. You apply it, leave it on, then wash it off after 12 hours and repeat X 3. Don't limit the application to where you see the blisters, apply whole body.

Be warned that if it is scabies it is highly infectious. Wash all your linens, towels etc in very hot water and if possible sun dry.

If this does not work then see a dermatologist.

Pretty sure not, as it appeared all over my arms and legs as a rash within 30 min or so, which is similar to the last time I had a reaction to hotel soap. Un critter like.

Also the mrs does not present and I haven't been in contact with anyone but her.

Also the hci seems to have halted it.