Pizza W/ Thin/Crispy Crust In Bangkok (Where?)

Awohalitsiktoli

I used to like Pizza Company because you could get a thin/crispy crust; now they no longer make it.

Also, I discovered today that Pizza Hut does not offer a thin/crispy crust.

Where can you get a decent pizza in Bangkok w/ thin and crispy crust? And do they deliver? Thanks.

Bella Napoli, Basilico and Bacco should offer the pizza as you like ( my personal opinion) and even delivery service, check their website to get contact.

Depend even where do you live, their are all located along Sukhumvit road, Basilico has a branch even in Ari.

• Like 1

I appreciate the responses. One issue is where I live (near the Dusit Zoo.....Ratchadamnoen Nok......Ratchasima area). The location is too far for most deliveries. I wish Pizza Company had not changed its policy on thin crust...I guess Thais do not eat it. I will take your info. and try to find one place that I like. Thanks.

I used to like Pizza Company because you could get a thin/crispy crust; now they no longer make it.

I was in PC in Rayong yesterday and they had thin crust on the menu.

http://www.pizza.co.th/#/pizza

I think I understand the confusion..........Pizza Company stopped making the thin AND crispy crust.....now they make something they call "thin crust" which I tried and it was awful.........soft dough.

I was in PC in Rayong yesterday and they had thin crust on the menu.

http://www.pizza.co.th/#/pizza

I think I understand the confusion..........Pizza Company stopped making the thin AND crispy crust.....now they make something they call "thin crust" which I tried and it was awful.........soft dough.

On the online menu it shows a 'thin crust' pizza which may be the soft one you tried, but they also have a 'crunchy crust' pizza which looks thin?

Or maybe it's only the outer crust that is crunchy and not the base?

Yeah they changed their thin crust to the old Domino's type of crust...aka cardboard! To bad too their thin-n-crispy was pretty darn good. Guess I'll just do without going forward

I tried the "thin crust" at Pizza Company once again yesterday and it is not very good. The "thin and crispy" crust (now off the menu) was much better. The new "thin crust" is not very thin and is too "doughy." Not sure if that is a word, but it is too soft and more like bread.

I also tried the so-called "pan crust" at Pizza Hut......never again.

My guess is that Thais want a thick bread pizza crust (probably think they are getting more for their money) and that is why the thin and crispy crusts are moving off the menu.

Thanks for the suggestions. If I find one I like, I will let others know.

The Italian restaurant in the Promenade (attached to Fashion Island) does good thin crust pizza, but they don't deliver.

Note: There is a Scoozi there also, but I meant the one starting with Buono upstairs on the way between the Promenade and the main part of Fashion Island.