Uno Due Tre Pizza And Restaurant" In Bosang

alfieconn

Probaly the best Pizza in Chiang Mai and if it's not then certainly the best value.

Standard Pizza 10'' 90 baht.

With toppings 110 baht.

Pasta's from 100 baht

e.g.

Carbonara 100 baht

Bolognese 120 baht

Calzone 110 baht

At the Bosang juction on the 1006 coming from Chiang Mai, turn left, after 1.1km you will approach some new shop houses on your left, turn left just before the shop houses and then immediatly turn right into a sort of sq, you will see the restaurant at the far end.

Next door to the Pizza restaurant there is a Thai / Western restaurant that does very nice Mexican food, also worth trying.

Anyone else been there ?

Where's Bosang? biggrin.png

Bit more detail for you ups !

If you go for a drive out along San Kamphaeng Road to look at all the silk, silverware & gem factories and showrooms be sure to go and visit the Bo Sang Handicraft Centre (8km south east from Chiang Mai).

Perhaps this will help as well ups

Bo Sang (also often spelt ‘Baw Sang’ or ‘Bor Sang’), 9km east of Chiang Mai on Rte 1006, is also known as the Umbrella Village because of its many umbrella manufacturers. Almost the entire village consists of craft shops selling painted umbrellas, fans, silverware, straw handiwork, bamboo and teak, statuary, china, celadon and lacquerware. You’ll also find the textured sa paper, made from mulberry tree bark.

Edited by alfieconn

Anyone else been there ?

Where's Bosang? biggrin.png

Bit more detail for you ups !

If you go for a drive out along San Kamphaeng Road to look at all the silk, silverware & gem factories and showrooms be sure to go and visit the Bo Sang Handicraft Centre (8km south east from Chiang Mai).

Nowhere near Venice then?

Yup, I've been there ... several times. It's fairly close by me, so easy to go-eat-chat-and-back-home. Always enjoy my meals there. Prices are very reasonable.

The pizza's, pasta's, baked potato's etc are great, as are the borito's, other Mexican food and the Thai food next door. For kids it's a nice as they can make their own little pizza's.

At the other side they have different beers, including Belgium beers. But which ones, I don't know as I don't drink it. I like nam manao, which they still don't have. gggrrrr. ;)

And nooooooooooo problem with parking.

Anyway, not the best threat to read during dinner time. Hunnggggryyyy!!!!

I've been a number of times, yes a bit of a haul from Mae Jo where I also live, for their Sunday buffets. The pizza on the menu ( not the make your own) is really good. But the best thing is the wonderful people who run the place, so hospitable, friendly and generous!

• Like 1

Anyway, not the best threat to read during dinner time. Hunnggggryyyy!!!!

Thread, Nienke, thread. Not threat. That's something completely different. (Tok-tok-tok on own head) ;)

My house is in Bosang/Tonpao (unfortunately, I'm in the U.S. until my wife's 3rd child graduates from High school in 3 years). I haven't been back in a year and won't be back until next JJune for 1-2 months (however, my wife and 2 of her 3 kids will be back June-August). I'm trying to visualize where its at. Is the road that you turn on after 1,1 km dead end into a temple in Tonpao (and is there a large factory on the left side of the road, just past the shops that you described)? If so, I'm probably within walking distance to the resturant, as my house is behind the factory and behind the set of 4 shops and apartments just beyond the factory, on the same side of the road. Even if I'm confused on my directions, I'll give it a try next year.

If the pizza place has a buffet on Sunday, it might be worthwhile to stick around, if the Sunday market is still operating in Bosang/Tonpao. I rarely saw any farangs there and its considerably smaller than the Saturday night market in Sankamphaene, but it has the traditional massage areas and food vendors. I bought many plants, flowers and trees there for the landscape around my house.

I ate many times at the outdoor thai restaurant that sat on the bus lot, so I know approximately where it is. My house would be on the second street as you go further away from Bosang (soi #13, I think). Still not too far away as it would be a 20-25 minute walk from my house. I'll definitely visit it on my visit next year. its hard to believe how much the area has been developed in the last couple of years.

Went along with a friend and was not disaponted very nice people good service and it seemed that they actually cared!

Only down side was that a table was occupied by a rather loud bald gentleman spouting on about soccer in partcular 'Spurs' (which I initially thought was a basketball team).

Nevertheless I can recommend the establishment and I will return.

I ate many times at the outdoor thai restaurant that sat on the bus lot, so I know approximately where it is. My house would be on the second street as you go further away from Bosang (soi #13, I think). Still not too far away as it would be a 20-25 minute walk from my house. I'll definitely visit it on my visit next year. its hard to believe how much the area has been developed in the last couple of years.

You won't recognize C.M. Dean1953...

Went along with a friend and was not disaponted very nice people good service and it seemed that they actually cared!

Only down side was that a table was occupied by a rather loud bald gentleman spouting on about soccer in partcular 'Spurs' (which I initially thought was a basketball team).

Well, as you incorrectly called football soccer and then linked it to basketball (what we Brits call netball and is played by girls), one can assume that you are from the good ole USofA,

Deanm, for you it might be difficult to visualize as they build a complete new set of business buildings last year. It is right at the spot where the former busstation was. On their facebook page is a map: http://www.facebook....oDueTreDIYPizza

not really a map - but a link to Microsoft Bing Map - which is "broken" when I try the link - so still not sure where this is (Bing Maps probably doesn't recognize the address as posted - quite a lot of that actually for Thai addresses, also for Google maps).

Ignore him anyway, he's always like that. biggrin.png

Ignore him anyway, he's always like that. biggrin.png

It's the AndreVilasBoas syndrome.....you have to feel for him.w00t.gif

Deanm, for you it might be difficult to visualize as they build a complete new set of business buildings last year. It is right at the spot where the former busstation was. On their facebook page is a map: http://www.facebook....oDueTreDIYPizza

not really a map - but a link to Microsoft Bing Map - which is "broken" when I try the link - so still not sure where this is (Bing Maps probably doesn't recognize the address as posted - quite a lot of that actually for Thai addresses, also for Google maps).

It's at the tip of the green arrow on this google map: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=N18.77392+E99.08669&hl=en&sll=18.79249,99.005572&sspn=0.007841,0.013797&t=m&z=16