"Thai Only" Sign Seen At Mbk

upinthesky

I wouldn't want to deal with tourists (especially Russians) either.

If you speak Thai, just walk up and ask them what's up and joke with them about bad farang customers.

With a yellow shirt on and wai everyone and feel exceptionally accepted.....one of the boys

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

spend half the day at a booth you will see how many tourists are rude and uneducated: "how much iPhone?" not a hello, not staying thank you nothing. I can't blame them for that, many indians, or middle east people or even others are SO rude.

spend half the day at a booth you will see how many tourists are rude and uneducated: "how much iPhone?" not a hello, not staying thank you nothing. I can't blame them for that, many indians, or middle east people or even others are SO rude.

Haven't you heard the old saying; money talks bs walks?

If you want polite conversation go to a tea party, not MBK.wink.png

• Like 1

As a Thai, I draw the line at racist labor laws, property laws, and immigration laws directed at foreigners.

If foreigners want to buy bags or watches in MBK, I strongly believe they should be allowed to.

:-)

p.s. supervised, with CCTV monitoring just in case they steal stuff.

Which side is that line drawn on though ??

The right side.

smile.png

like at eden?

I took this pic some time ago.....I presume Big Johnnies not welcome ere..

post-147906-0-59610300-1340847999_thumb.

Is that the Atlanta?

These kinds of places are just fine with me, excellent when straight family/friends are in town, their shout of course.

Me and the misses' tend to just eat in anyway these days. . .

I wouldn't want to deal with tourists (especially Russians) either.

If you speak Thai, just walk up and ask them what's up and joke with them about bad farang customers.

Or we could petition Samran, NewlyMintedThai or The Chief Justice - or any other Dual National on here - to wander into the shop and see what the reaction is.

Just joking to lighten the atmosphere - I really think people are taking this far too seriously!

Patrick

Agree.... If I see a sign like that I would ask the shop owner why and help him correct the sign to a better text.... and why can I not use "enter here anymore..... crazy.gif new keyboard thanx........crazy.gif