Algerian Arrested In Connection With Hotel Safe-Box Theft

Rimmer

Algerian Safe-Box theft suspect caught close to Pattaya Police Station

14_06_55_1_4.jpg

PATTAYA:--An Algerian man was arrested in Central Pattaya in the early hours of Thursday accused of stealing a safe-box from a Hotel room occupied by two Kuwaitis on 1st June.

The incident occurred at the Eurasia Hotel off Pattaya Third Road and was caught on the Hotel’s CCTV system. The room was occupied by Mr. Fahad aged 23 and Mr. Khaled aged 29 who were both out at the time of the suspected burglary. The Algerian suspect Mr. Nadir Ladmia aged 40 was able to trick the receptionist at the Hotel into thinking he was a good friend of the Kuwaitis and obtained their room key. He then entered the room and used one of their suitcases to remove the safe-box from the room. Inside the safe were credit cards which were used on Wednesday.

An arrest warrant for the suspect had already been issued and an automatic alert had already been placed on the credit card should it be used.

Full story:pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-06-14

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Another of the world's brightest! What a giant WhaleKNOB for sticking around. Does anyone know what the word flee means?! Seriously man, he could have been using those cards in Cambodia and living it up. . . Instead he gets a mugshot with his M-URSE on. .

this is a problem here in thailand ....some receptionists r too trusting ...was at diana hotel once and guy was trying to get a guys key he almost succeeded until the girl said oh .here is mr robinson coming back now ...the guy bolted .the guest said he didnt know him ....years ago in nana i returned to my room and caught a guy in it ... i marched him down to the reception .and let security handle it

• Like 1

I stayed at a hotel in Pattaya once and the receptionist gave me someone else's key, I had just checked in so didn't realize until I opened the door and saw someone else's stuff. There was a cellphone and all sorts of valuables laying around. I went back down and told her she gave me the wrong key and she gave me the right one and put her finger to her lips. She was lucky as someone else probably would have told the boss.