Printer Carts

dazk

where to but cheap or refilled printer cartridges in Pattaya have been buying replacement print cartridges in tesco for our HP around 500 B a time surely there is a cheaper way. i am guessing tuk com would be the place but any other suggestions

"where to but cheap or refilled printer cartridges in Pattaya"

There are at least 50 stores that refill cartridges in Tukcom. Surprised anyone could be here more than a week and not find them.

"where to but cheap or refilled printer cartridges in Pattaya"

There are at least 50 stores that refill cartridges in Tukcom. Surprised anyone could be here more than a week and not find them.

too busy running a business, my time out and about is limited so some helpfull advice from here first allways helps, and i already said im my op that i am guessing tuk com and asked for other suggestions

so thanks for you help

Edited by dazk

too busy running a business

Fair enough. Sounds awful though.

seeing as i am am only 42 and still need to earn a crust Thailand aint to bad a place to do it i would rather be working here than in uk thats for sure

If you're using your printer for business then you might want to consider a continuous feed ink system. They are readily available at Tukom

Definitely worth looking into if you do a lot of printing. Not all brands/models can be fitted with tanks though.

One advantage of the booming trade in tank-fitting is that the unused cartridges from new printers that have been fitted with tanks at the time of purchase are often available at a big discount from the tank-fitters. They dont come in proper retail boxes though, and dont always contain the full amount of ink ("starter" cartridges).

If you're using your printer for business then you might want to consider a continuous feed ink system. They are readily available at Tukom

Definitely worth looking into if you do a lot of printing. Not all brands/models can be fitted with tanks though.

One advantage of the booming trade in tank-fitting is that the unused cartridges from new printers that have been fitted with tanks at the time of purchase are often available at a big discount from the tank-fitters. They dont come in proper retail boxes though, and dont always contain the full amount of ink ("starter" cartridges).

Yes I would buy a printer with the system already fitted. As stated, not all printers work well with this kind of system. Epson for sure does since the print head is permanent in the printer and not part of the ink carts. HP on the other hand has the print head as part of the disposable carts so they were never meant to be used forever but rather thrown away when the ink runs out.

Edited by Jayman

Yes I would buy a printer with the system already fitted. As stated, not all printers work well with this kind of system. Epson for sure does since the print head is permanent in the printer and not part of the ink carts. HP on the other hand has the print head as part of the disposable carts so they were never meant to be used forever but rather thrown away when the ink runs out.

we have a HP so might look at changing for another printer with tank system as we use a lots for business

Or, if color is not required, check on laser...costs came down a lot, cheaper per page cost (although inkjet with tanks probably even cheaper).

Mainly like the hassle free operation of them, very long cartridge life, no clogged printheads if left unused for a while etc...

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 1

Or, if color is not required, check on laser...costs came down a lot, cheaper per page cost (although inkjet with tanks probably even cheaper).

Mainly like the hassle free operation of them, very long cartridge life, no clogged printheads if left unused for a while etc...

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Thaivisa Connect App

Yes.. HP makes lovely laser printers. The costs of a toner cartridge are high (think they might be refillable as well) but the benefits of laser printers vs inkjets are great. For my business that primarily used the printer to print out invoices, a laser printer was the only way to go. You never have to worry about smearing or water ruining the printed material and the speed of a laser printer is much faster than inkjet.

If you get a colour laser from samsung, it is possible to tweak them and buy toner bottles en bulk and you get really cheap non fading prints

Feel free to share more info on this.. thanks..

If you get a colour laser from samsung, it is possible to tweak them and buy toner bottles en bulk and you get really cheap non fading prints

Feel free to share more info on this.. thanks..

Laser/Led printer have kill-chips in their toner cartridges., they work like a countdown counter, if it reaches zero the printer will stop working. So if you refill old school style you have to get new kill-chips as well.

Samsung printers can be modified, a small module will be soldered into the printer, so the printer always thinks the cartridges are full and you don’t have to get chips.

Toner itself is pretty cheap, if you buy the big 1kg bottles

The fix i works only for certain samsung printers, if you find a samsung printer you like, than check with a place like power print ( Tuk com /3 fl.) if they can patch it

Edited by JakeBKK
  • Like 1

on my day off today stumbled across tuk com, brought a refill kit for the HP 250 B, cheaper than the 1100 B tesco want for both the colour and b&w carts refilled and printing ok

when in tesco looking at the carts today saw the same printer is on sale for 900 B refill carts work out at 1100B crazy