Rawai Restaurant Update

Lannatyne

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the soi after going over the hill, passing Vichit resort? Tiger Muay Thai is where Diana, the Mexican lady is at? Not been there looooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Tioger Muay Thai? Please don't confuse the issue.

They're on the soi/street with Rawai Muay Thai, OK Bar, Hanging Round, etc.

Sorry stevenl, there is such a preponderance of these Muay Thai Camps, wouldn't know Tiger, from Lion, from Rawai..........

OK bar.............I see the sign in my minds eye but still don't place it.

Is that the cutthrough road to head to Rawai beach (as you head to Nai Harn Beach) where Cheers bar and later, The Islander are?

Just noticed Ellis Pizza is moving to Soi Rawai Muay Thai, next to OK bar.

Close enough to my place to finally try them.

its open .... it will be packed in high season so enjoy it now while its a little quite , much better location than the old place ...

Is their pizza good? I have been going to Modena Pizza, but his new oven doesn't seem to be as good as his old one...

its open .... it will be packed in high season so enjoy it now while its a little quite , much better location than the old place ...

Is their pizza good? I have been going to Modena Pizza, but his new oven doesn't seem to be as good as his old one...

also Jimi, I found that compared to Mario's crust at M&M's, the Modena pizza crust can be like bubble-gum. Have yet to try an Ellis za.

also Jimi, I found that compared to Mario's crust at M&M's, the Modena pizza crust can be like bubble-gum. Have yet to try an Ellis za.

I liked his chewy crust. It's more crunchy now.

Click- O.K., now know where the O.K. bar is, coffee just set in. Disregard previous

Asia Bar and in where Bamboo Cafe is.

Thanks, GOM

Good you know where it is now. Sorry, but I'm not good in explaining based on location of bars :)

Is that the soi after going over the hill, passing Vichit resort? Tiger Muay Thai is where Diana, the Mexican lady is at? Not been there looooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Not much help, are you? As always. If you cannot give directions, <deleted>. Not all of us live in Rawai. Big surprise for you, I know. But true.

Not much help, are you? As always. If you cannot give directions, <deleted>. Not all of us live in Rawai. Big surprise for you, I know. But true.

<deleted>? I inform everybody about the move of a restaurant, name the street, give a few landmarks in that street and that is not good enough for you? You'd just better read, and if somebody refers to Rawai Muay Thai don't come back with Tiger Muay Thai.

Again, because not everyone lives in Rawai. The question was geared towards getting an answer as to WHERE this street it. Giving landmarks on a street is different than giving directions TO that street. Sigh. SMF. Seriously.

Then you'd better learn how to ask a question. If you'd have said: 'and where is that street' I might have understood, and judging from the lack of answers others as well. And a comment like 'you're not much help are you' is also not very encouraging.

Good luck with finding the street.

Thank God for the ignore option on tv. intheclub.gif

Would some kind soul able to tell me WHERE the soi is off the main Chalong Circle to Rawai **road**? wai.gif

Much appreciated.

When I get to the soi, I promise to look for it, using the 1000 muay thai camps landmark. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Sorry I live in Rawai and had no Idea what Soi you were talking about either.

I drink at Corner bar somtimes and look at the street sign on the corner all the time..

Pretty sure it does not say Soi Rawai Muay Thai.....

Is ok bar the bar next to Bamboo resturaunt??

yes much better location than old Ellis pizza for sure...

It's sort of an oddball little soi, off of Vichet from Chalong circle you'l go right by it unless you know Asia and Corner Bars.

Instead, turn onto Sai Yuan at the signal, go about three kms and at the massive Rossovino billboard go straight onto the said soi when the road takes a hard right.

The soi is directly opposite Moo's Tex-Mex restaurant.

Sorry I live in Rawai and had no Idea what Soi you were talking about either.

I drink at Corner bar somtimes and look at the street sign on the corner all the time..

Pretty sure it does not say Soi Rawai Muay Thai.....

Is ok bar the bar next to Bamboo resturaunt??

yes much better location than old Ellis pizza for sure...

I think the official name of the soi is Soi Sai Yuan.

Sorry, but if somebody comes with remarks like this, 'Not much help, are you? As always. If you cannot give directions, <deleted>', don't expect much help from the person being addressed.

Directions to Ellis Pizza, Travelling along Wist road from Rawai beach you pass the shell museum

turn into the second road on left after shell museum if you go to the other end Moos restaurant is there

Ellis Pizza is about 50 metres along this road from Wiset road end on the right hand side

Was not open when we went yesterday