Land Filling Part Of A Canal ,,,Help!

annabel

More often than not the most obvious solution may be staring you in the face.

The problem is the water coming onto your land.

so can you divert it? is there some adjacent land that can act as overspill.

Maybe drop a few 6m length of blue pipe at current water level- so when the rains come the water can be diverted elsewhere.

Its not a permanent solution obviously but it may give you options in the future without having to burden the expense ofa concrete retaining structure.

ummm...!! never even thought of that but yes that is a good possibility as the land across ( 6 Rai ) and nobody living there, as well as to to the left of me and even to the right of me ... to the right whoever owns the land has rented it out to farmers and they occasionnally plant some vegetables / greens and then harvest them to sell on the market but that can be dealt with ....Thnaks for this additional info .... this could be a temporary solution till I get enough money to do the other expensive solutions ...Thanks for that !!!

Agree

You can also ask for small backhoe to push down sheet pile, you can ask Nimseeseng (machinary depart.), Chiang Mai-Lampang road, near the way to go to Arcade bus station.

Thanks to both of you but I couldn't even find a Company in Chiang Mai who does the Metal sheet Pile ..??? I have googled it over and over again and it always says no results for Chiang Mai ... What am I doing wrong here ..???

Agree

You can also ask for small backhoe to push down sheet pile, you can ask Nimseeseng (machinary depart.), Chiang Mai-Lampang road, near the way to go to Arcade bus station.

Thanks to both of you but I couldn't even find a Company in Chiang Mai who does the Metal sheet Pile ..??? I have googled it over and over again and it always says no results for Chiang Mai ... What am I doing wrong here ..???

You have to realise that 99% of building type tradesmen dont need or dont have the funds to set up a website; so chances are you will not find many builders, civils,joiners, brickies etc. You need to ride around and keep your eyes open and approach on site labour for pointers.

So having said that, yesterday I was at Global house and dead opposite the u turn to go back to the big c is a company i think Chiang Mai sheet metals. My first thought would be a sheet roofing company but perhaps they suppy the heavy duty sheet piles/road plates. If they do; ask them which companies are buying from them.

Also opposite Global is a professional looking construction company, again doesnt cost to pop in and ask for pointers.

Global incidently: up the road from airport plaza towards Hang DOng. Turn left at the Big c/makro crossroads, and follow the road maybe 3km, cannot miss it.