Anyone Looking For A Builder?

stevehaigh

my house is finally finished and my builder is looking for a new job, so if anyone is looking for a builder right now, pls PM me. the boss is a licensed thai structural engineer and has a burmese team who do very good work. you can come look at my place and see for yourself. his prices are reasonable but he's slow, my place was 5 months late, so be aware.

anyhow, i recommend him and i don't get a commission for this, just helping a good guy out.

What is a "licensed thai structural engineer" Not sure I ever have heard of that

"has a burmese team who do very good work". They all have work permits ? And with the changes in Burma won't be returning soon ?

Tell us more about your home, They size and type. a photo or two would be nice, and a cost per sq.m it ended up costing you all said and done.

Did they stick to their quote or was it a daily rate ?

Any cost add ons or over runs.

What is a "licensed thai structural engineer" Not sure I ever have heard of that

"has a burmese team who do very good work". They all have work permits ? And with the changes in Burma won't be returning soon ?

Tell us more about your home, They size and type. a photo or two would be nice, and a cost per sq.m it ended up costing you all said and done.

Did they stick to their quote or was it a daily rate ?

Any cost add ons or over runs.

architects and engineers in thailand need professional licenses, just like every where else. the burmese do have some kind of work permits. the house is 440 square meters, 3 floors so it was a big project. probably cost about 13000b/m2 to build.

there were no cost overruns, in fact it was cheaper than the quoted price because of late fee charges.

• 6 months later...