Girls From Sabai Sabai Bar Chiang Mai

lordseaton

Hi I am hopping some of you long turn residents and frequent travellers to Chiang Mai can help me out. Due to a hospital stay in Chiang Mai and the need to be put on a drug with some mind effecting side effects, doctors would not allow me to fly until high enough levels in blood.

So I have now spent over a month in Chiang Mai. Due to medication and boredom I have been visiting one of the local bars, so the question I am hoping to get some info on is would anyone know the girls from Sabai Sabai bar Chiang Mai, and if so who if not all of these girls should I avoided a relationship with, as I adjust to medication I again start to think clearly, but as I have invested some time in one of these girls it would be interesting to know if I should stick at it or cut my losses and head somewhere else.

Thanking you all.

Define "relationship". Are you thinking of getting married, buying a house and starting a family with a woman you've known for less than a month, and only while you were on drugs? If so, you probably should slow down a bit.

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1

If you think you have found love then I would go with the flow.

To counter the effects of bad decision making because of the effects of the drugs sign over all your assets to the young lady or a relative of hers to be on the safe side.

Other than that,good luck.

• Like 2

some of you long turn residents

Maybe if the OP could supply some photos (of course, with the permission of the photographed) then we could give a more accurate reply and analysis.

Don't need photos, I'd rather have some of those drugs. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Lord Seat-On, Earl of Fly-By-His-Pants, wrote: "it would be interesting to know if I should stick at it or cut my losses."

To really ass-ist you here, I think we need to know with more semantic precision what you mean by the use of the phrases "stick at it," and: "cut my losses." Knowing the drug(s) you are on may also help in evaluating if "Sabai Sabai" is, possibly, a hallucinatory state, or an episode of the famous "low craw" syndrome. If your drug, for example, is Beer Chang, that's one thing, if it is Songthip whisky (aka leather-mould, and marine-varnish, remover), that's another, etc.

Later in the discussion, Khun Greenside uses the wonderful phrase: "begins happily and barely." And, in further discussion, it becomes clear that we may need to separate out more exactly which connotations of bare-bear-bareness-barely are implied here. The implications of "bearing witness," contrasted with "baring it all," should clarify, by example, the necessary analysis required here.

As to "just say no:" I would say it's more important what you do with the contents of your bank-account and wallet, than what comes out of your mouth.

Good taste prevents me from even mentioning here, in this refined company, the both sexual and financial connotations of the phrase "blow your wad." So, I omit that.

best, ~o:37;

Edited by orang37
  • Like 2

Interesting responses, not sure they are helping but thanks.

As to the drug it is a high dose drug for a heart arrhythmia, the first week I was on it I was making some irrational decisions, so I looked up the side effects, “mood swings, depression, euphoria, and so on, to be honest I was about as rational as a teenager on heat. Now after some time on the drug, I am starting to get back to more rational state of mind.

I have known this girl for over a year, last time I spent 3 days with her enjoyed my time then headed on, did not think about her again until I ran into her at the bar this time.

As to relationship, I have no desire to marry again at this point, but the words girlfriend and boyfriend are becoming a common discussion point.

Also as I have not been drinking alcohol due to medication, some of my observations don’t seem to add up with the story I have be feed over the last month.

I seem to like the girl, and if there is a chance she is genuine I am not looking to heart her, but if she is known to be a well-practiced professional, the harm would be for me not to exit now.

As to the drug it is a high dose drug for a heart arrhythmia, the first week I was on it I was making some irrational decisions, so I looked up the side effects, “mood swings, depression, euphoria, and so on, to be honest I was about as rational as a teenager on heat. Now after some time on the drug, I am starting to get back to more rational state of mind.

I have known this girl for over a year, last time I spent 3 days with her enjoyed my time then headed on, did not think about her again until I ran into her at the bar this time.

As to relationship, I have no desire to marry again at this point, but the words girlfriend and boyfriend are becoming a common discussion point.

Also as I have not been drinking alcohol due to medication, some of my observations don’t seem to add up with the story I have be feed over the last month.

I seem to like the girl, and if there is a chance she is genuine I am not looking to heart her, but if she is known to be a well-practiced professional, the harm would be for me not to exit now.

If she has been working as a bar girl for more than a year I suggest to you she's is a "well practised professional". However, why not have an adventure; you never know...

Edited by simple1

This is your first ever visit to Thailand.......right?

• Like 1

She will tell you whatever she thinks you want to hear, that is part of her job.

As long as you can pay, she will play. But remember to get the best value for money you can, and gifts are wasting that money.

(Especially gifts like a house, car, m/c, gold)

I have known this girl for over a year, ......

last time I spent 3 days with her .....

I ran into her at the bar this time.

known to be a well-practiced professional,

I've deliberately clipped words from your post that I found interesting. And they raise some questions...

1. When you 'spent 3 days with her' did you give her money?

2. Working in this bar, do you have to pay a bar fine when she leaves with you?

3. Do you pay her for her time when she leaves with you?

If the answer to any of these is yes, then it's obvious she's a professional.

The only other question is; 'Do you love her enough to chance losing everything?'

Cuz that's the chance you take. Some do win in the end, but most lose.

It's sort of like playing Russian Roulette but putting 5 rounds into the chambers instead of one.

• Like 2

Ok I am getting the distanced feeling the most are suggesting I move on.

Last year I payed about 7000 baht for 3 days, this included meals and bar fine.

This time somewhat more, but have been raining it in the last week or so, as my mind returns.

Emotions are an issue, even if derived from drug effect. I am about 70% sure I heading on, but that 30% can be nagging. But love is not a word I would currently use, attached to maybe.

My hope was that someone would have a basic run down of these girls, so that I can squash that 30% nagging.

But ultimately I need to make this decision, and if moving on has a negative effect on this girl, It is unfortunately the downside of the industry she works in.

This time somewhat more, but have been raining it in the last week or so, as my mind returns.

I know many girls that would like to meet a man as handsome as you ............ not to mention a mug that overpays by so much.

• Like 1

Ok I am getting the distanced feeling the most are suggesting I move on.

Emotions are an issue, even if derived from drug effect. I am about 70% sure I heading on, but that 30% can be nagging. But love is not a word I would currently use, attached to maybe.

My hope was that someone would have a basic run down of these girls, so that I can squash that 30% nagging.

But ultimately I need to make this decision, and if moving on has a negative effect on this girl, It is unfortunately the downside of the industry she works in.

IMHO - She is a pro, she is working you for money because that is how she makes her living. You are not going to cure her of that. You could move her in with you and things will seem all bright and rosy but, she can turn a 1,000 baht trick on the way to the grocery store. You are not dating this girl, you are employing her and you are her ATM. I understand that emotional connections can grow when sharing intimacy, but it is a counterfeit intimacy, it is not real. In a much harsher way, if you've shown her you have money, and she knows you have a heart problem...sadly, people fall from balconies far too often.

Walk away and don't look back.

• Like 1