Scot Left Stranded On Phi Phi Island After Her Canadian Friends ‘Poisoned’

webfact

Beermoney quote 'I did not speculate when I performed autopsies, I always stated fact, as I did in the above post.

The following is of course not speculation "Food poisoning is one of the easiest CoDs that can be determined upon autopsy, but of course, Thai officials will never let that happen"

smile.png

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I don't think that anyone can walk into 90% of the hospitals in The US without any proof of ability to pay, and expect to be treated... In Australia if you turn up in an ambulance, in an emergency, you would probably be OK...

Looks like you have never been in a US hospital and seen the homeless who turn up wanting a night in bed .... for you grasshopper --->>

Little trick here - no hospital (in the US) can legaly refuse treatment if you have an emergency (brocken arm, projectile vomiting etc, 3rd degreee burns from a bar trick that went horribly wrong) or life threatning illness. Now they may grill you about money, sure, insurance sure, cause you bet they want to get paid - so if you get tired of that just start yelling or keel over

Problem solved

• 3 weeks later...
And I don't think that anyone can walk into 90% of the hospitals in The US without any proof of ability to pay, and expect to be treated... In Australia if you turn up in an ambulance, in an emergency, you would probably be OK...

Looks like you have never been in a US hospital and seen the homeless who turn up wanting a night in bed .... for you grasshopper --->>

Even if they know you are not a citizen/resident entitled to medicare???

Even if they know you are not a citizen/resident entitled to medicare???

Yep, won't turn anyone away.